The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2010, 09:29 AM

Quote:
The couple took the ten-day trip to Kenya to celebrate William passing his tough RAF helicopter search and rescue course.
It came just days after he completed his first mission in saving an offshore rig worker.
It is believed they returned to favourite destination Lewa Downs game reserve, owned by the family of the Prince's first love Jecca Craig.

Read more: Prince William and Kate Middleton had a secret safari hol | The Sun |News|Royals

Old 10-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Majesty

The Royals can really slip "beneath the radar" when they want to.

Old 10-23-2010, 08:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Good for them!! :)
Old 10-23-2010, 08:14 PM
Gentry

my first post at this thread. Will Willy marry lovely Katie, the english rose? i would be happy as she is good looking, she just needs a good stylist and another wardrobe. Actually i can imagine her like heavenly Carla Bruni. Mmmh!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Heir Apparent

IF she marries William, trust me... She Will get all you suggest, and much more!
Old 10-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Courtier

Kate appears in public for the first time in 104 days...will an engagement be next? | Mail Online

She looks great at his side...
Old 10-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
IF she marries William, trust me... She Will get all you suggest, and much more!
do you think they will marry? gosh, that's so exciting and I hate it to wait!
Old 10-23-2010, 09:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I am sorry, but I really haven't a clue. You will have to wait just like the rest of us minions. :(
Old 10-24-2010, 05:50 AM
Courtier

there is hardly any doubt in my mind that they will marry...they have been together too long, and William really hasn't looked anywhere else for potential girlfriends, which means he is happy with this one. Each day that passes with them together makes it more and more likely that they will indeed marry. It's only a matter of time before the engagement is announced.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:07 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Kate appears in public for the first time in 104 days...will an engagement be next? | Mail Online

Quote:
Kate Middleton appeared in public for the first time in more than three months yesterday as she and William attended his friend Harry Meade's wedding.

Speculation that the Royal couple are about to announce their engagement was fuelled when they walked through the porch of the church together.

They usually arrive at such events separately to avoid being photographed side by side.

A source at St Peter and St Paul's church in Northleach, Gloucestershire, said: 'When they turned up together and went through the front where there were obviously photographers, no one could believe it. It's very unusual and very significant.'
3 of William's exes were at the wedding and at the bottom is has a 'timetable' of the weddings they have attending together, 10 in all, but I can't remember seeing the pictures from the Lucy Regan and Charlie Savroy?
Old 10-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

A lot of people think they will marry because they have been together for too long.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Courtier

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Kate Middleton and Prince William walk down the aisle

Kate's parents to meet the Queen?
Old 10-24-2010, 07:56 AM
Courtier

This is a nice change, Kate has been invited to Sandringham every year for donkey´s years and now it is her parents, perhaps like Kate, is supposed to have done, they will say they prefer to spend Christmas with Carole´s brother. Perhaps one day it will be true.
Then of course we have that "gem" the Queen and Prince Philip and Mr and Mrs Middleton have so much in common.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Courtier

so in all these years, Kate's parents have never met the queen? or prince Charles?
Old 10-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Surely they have met previously, or they have have surely met Prince Charles.
Old 10-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

i hear wedding bells?
Old 10-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The wedding bells of someone else.
Old 10-25-2010, 01:31 AM
Majesty

They looked REALLY happy in those pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemonaco View Post
i hear wedding bells?
Old 10-25-2010, 04:33 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

William and the ex-factor: Kate faces three royal old flames at wedding | Mail Online

Quote:
Attending a wedding with Prince William, Kate Middleton had to steel herself for a potentially tricky encounter with no fewer than three of his old flames.
If the prospect filled her with dread, however, she didn’t let it show.
She ensured she stole the limelight by wearing a stunning royal blue dress and an enviable tan from a recent Kenyan safari.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Courtier

Daily mail has change new subjects about william and kate..

Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton faces 3 royal old flames at wedding | Mail Online

Closed Thread