Magazine Covers and Art for the Cambridge Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just went shopping and on waiting to be able to pay browsed the paper and magazine section. On one yellow press magazine was a picture of William and Catherine and the headline told: "Kate wants kids. But is William able to father them?" And I laughed and said to mayself: We'll see.... :ROFLMAO:

The current issue of Christian Science Monitor has William and Kate on the cover.
That isn't all- almost the entire issue is devoted to monarchies and their influence (also included is an item about The King's Speech.)

Prince William and Kate Middleton royal wedding: Do monarchies still matter?

Last edited:
My copy of Entertainment Weekly arrived today, with Kate and William on the cover and the headline: You are invited to a media frenzy!

I wonder if it is a nightmare for Prince Charles to see his son and future daughter-in-law so popular? He hated that Diana, Princess of Wales was more popular than himself. Princess Diana said that her popularity made the prince upset to the point they did not do many joint engagements.

The last few posts shows me media frenzy for Prince William. And I do like Prince Charles, but we are all human and have our faults.

It would be sad for Prince William to lose his father's support because of this. Prince William also stated last year before the engagement is a public statement he did not want to replace his father.

I cannot see any of this happening, i'm sure Charles is perfectly happy that the public are supporting his son and future daughter-in-law. William is only popular due to to his age, not because of anything he has actually accomplished IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that this is a picture thread...not a discussion thread.

William and Kate in the Wall Street Journal for Friday, March 18:

The Ultimate Reality Show.

Sorry, can't get the link to work, but it is online under The Ultimate Reality Show.

Siiiigh ........ reading the comments; I am SO tired of whiners. It's really getting tiresome. We've had nothing but bad news for weeks and some people just can't stand the thought of anything nice or pleasant happening in the world. :bang:

BTW, very nice picture of Kate.

So much inside information, including people's thoughts. I have to wonder how they do it. :)

As to Charles and Camilla feeling at all awkward to be around the Middletons (if true, and how would anyone know?) I would have to think it might be more a case of discomfort over their own tabloid history when noted beside a middle class family who have always appeared quite happy in their marriage and free of scandal. But then ... maybe scandal is fine for royals but not for the middle class. :)

3230_sommaire_photo_cover.jpg
Kate on the cover of PARIS MATCH this week, in the same magazine there is a small report on Albert and Charlene in Ireland, but the main report is on William and Kate. The title is "Kate, the british are mad about her"

Here in Brazil one of our most popular Celebrity magazines is Contigo.
Contigo! Tudo sobre celebridades, flagras dos famosos, galerias de fotos, resumo das novelas, horscopo
The couple has been on the cover many times and as anyone can check, there's even have a special topic just for the Royal Wedding. (Much like People's)
The thing is trying find pic of those. Guess who is once again on the cover of the current edition ??
http://contigo.abril.com.br/imagem/capa/capa-1856.jpg

I will try to post other ones, and also from different magazines.

Time Magazine

Time magazine has a beautiful cover photo of the Kiss, or one of the kisses. And of course there are lots inside the magazine as well. But Time.com has many more, including a photo feature called The Most Beautiful Tiaras in the World. Many posters may not agree with their choices.

Catherine Dutchess of Cambridge Art

I have just finished an oil painting of Catherine and posted on my Princess Diana art website. In the painting, Catherine is wearing a sun hat decorated with Sweet Williams flowers, and on her dress is pinned a white Lily. Princess Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge art prints

OMG!!!

Quite lovely and Gorgeous...Look at the younger Diana..May she rest in peace..**bows head***

Looks like VF is on the shopping list then.

Back
Top Bottom