Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can it be proven they made it up? Not likely Harry is going to issue a public statment about it. So far it's a lot of free advertising for them I'd say.

LaRae

No one in their right mind wants another C&D situation. It's 2016 almost 2017...let the royals pick their own spouse. William did pretty well with Kate. They've already surpassed his parents in terms of sucess and he's not even the PoW yet.

LaRae

I guess Harry should make his people happy, find the proper titled english rose and suck it up for his country. It has been one month and Meghan has been torn to shreds for dating, walking, shopping, doing her job.

I have no clue why the tree shop would make up this story, if it isn't true. It would be really bad PR for them to be revealed making up the story. It seems like they rang the tabloids to get their name out there, this is the time to do it, for their business.

They're not however on trial giving description of a crime happening. They're gossiping about celebs buying from their shop. Whether Harry carried the tree on his shoulder or under his arm doesn't really matter, does it? He might've done both. I liked hearing how friendly and easy going Harry and Meghan were, though.

Well apparently some random Christmas Tree shop with an American who does'nt even know Meghan OR Harry just lied for publicity. So that means Meghan is not in London and Meghan and Harry are not together.....waiting for someone to say that Meghan set this all up!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's possible for someone to question the authenticity of the 'tree story' without that meaning they don't believe Meghan and Harry are dating.

LaRae

How can it be proven they made it up? Not likely Harry is going to issue a public statment about it. So far it's a lot of free advertising for them I'd say.

LaRae

After the statement he sent out, who knows. Meghan also has her own publicist, doesn't she? For a Christmas tree shop to come up with a story about Meghan and Harry buying a tree from them, a detailed description of their discussion sounds just way out there vs they simply bought a Christmas tree. I bet other customers weren't even paying attention to a couple buying a tree, they were most likely concentrating on finding their own tree.

Meghan and Harry are dating. That much we know because Harry said so. Everything else is just gossip.

Maybe the tree story is true, maybe not.

The beauty of not having pics or corroboration is you can say pretty much say anything.

Now if M&H visit a Christmas market and multiple people see them and cell phone pics emerge, that's a different story.

Not denying they're a couple but we need to take 'sightings' with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
You can sure see the connection between them (W&K).

There has always been a connection between W&K and we see it in little gestures like the hand on the back and looking at each other. I just believe that William is a much more reserved in public than Harry is. It was the same with The Queen and her sister. Elizabeth was the reserved one to Margaret's free spirit. :D

There has always been a connection between W&K and we see it in little gestures like the hand on the back and looking at each other. I just believe that William is a much more reserved in public than Harry is. It was the same with The Queen and her sister. Elizabeth was the reserved one to Margaret's free spirit. :D

Yes for sure we still see that and I've always thought it neat because it really does tell us the state of their relationship to some degree.

I had forgotten about all the old pics (it's been a few years!). Very true about the Queen and Margaret comparison. I'm sure the Queen has noticed the similarity as well.

LaRae

I guess Harry should make his people happy, find the proper titled english rose and suck it up for his country. It has been one month and Meghan has been torn to shreds for dating, walking, shopping, doing her job

This is just not right! He will not be under any pressure from the BRF if thats what you mean by "his people". Why should they? Succession is sorted, they have let him literally do what he wants - no pressure of any kind.

The only comments in the UK press have been positive. THe British people wont be worried about Meghan - they would just want him to be happy and for the marriage to last.

If you are using Mail Online as your source of UK opinion, then you should stop because it is Troll Central (including contributers) and does not reflect British opinion.

She is not being torn to shreds by the majority of people - its just the people you are finding on social media.

This isnt directed specifically at you but to all the posters who seem to have this really odd idea of how we British feel.

We are ok with this.

This is just not right! He will not be under any pressure from the BRF if thats what you mean by "his people". Why should they? Succession is sorted, they have let him literally do what he wants - no pressure of any kind.

The only comments in the UK press have been positive. THe British people wont be worried about Meghan - they would just want him to be happy and for the marriage to last.

If you are using Mail Online as your source of UK opinion, then you should stop because it is Troll Central (including contributers) and does not reflect British opinion.

She is not being torn to shreds by the majority of people - its just the people you are finding on social media.

This isnt directed specifically at you but to all the posters who seem to have this really odd idea of how we British feel.

We are ok with this.

It is good to see another point of view. The Daily Mail comment section is depressing.

^
It's true, the daily fail are a hateful cesspool of filth, they don't represent most of the general public.

It dounds like that Lion King date happened during another visit, not this one.

Rule number one: Never read comboxes.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2401773/first-pictures-prince-harry-meghan-markle-date-london/

Someone took a street photo on their cell phone yesterday I guess, and sold it to the Sun. I'd say it was taken in the evening from a bus. It states in the article that they were in Shaftesbury Avenue and were taking in the Christmas lights. They look quite happy!

Last edited:
I knew photos would have to emerge if they are out and about. Clearly recognisable. I hope they don't get hounded to death though.

That is why I thug hit it odd no pictures had appeared tree shopping. Yes the royals get spotted shopping a lot and they don't get snapped. Or we don't know. Because Kate shopping so t sell magazines. But the media has been going mad for pictures. Anyone who doesn't live under a rock would know they could sell a picture for money. And honestly there are likely not many people who wouldn't couldn't use the money now. And mamy who think public figures in public are fare game for photos :ermm:

Now, I hope some are satisfied!! You have your photo!!

Harry is off the market and he and Meghan are together!! They are officially a couple!!

I bet Harry is all kissy faced and googled eyed about Meghan with his friend and family!! I bet it's just sickening (IN A GOOD CUTE FUNNY WAY)!!! LOL!!

I'm happy for Harry and Meghan! Glad they are having quality time together and coming forward on their own terms.

I worry for Harry if this doesn't work out. He doesn't seem to jump straight back in the dating scene after a break up.
Meghan seems to be the opposite moving quickly to the next one this affair would also help her career. So I think she would be fine
I feel Harry would be deeply hurt and it would delay his future happiness
JMO and hope it works out either way for them

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I agree with you, Royal rob. It took Harry years before he dated seriously again after Chelsy and the same with Cressida. However, we are all on the outside looking in on this relationship and just hoping for a good ending to this. It will take a massive amount of adjustment for Meghan if she does join the BRF but I am sure that it's within her capabilities. Love, determination and flexibility will do it I think.

What relationships has Meghan jumped quickly from to another? For a woman people say they never heard of before she started dating Harry, that's pretty personal information to seem to know.

Harry is an adult man, he's not stupid. He seems like he has a level headed catch of character, and isn't a fool. Dating and starting reationships is always a 'r isk', but I hope Harry or anyone else doesn't remain single over that 'fear'.

They look happy in that picture. I'm glad they aren't cooped up inside, but happily out and about.

---

Meghan's date with the boy who never grew up: Prince Harry spotted with girlfriend as they book last-minute tickets to see Peter Pan farce in London's West End

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Markle-West-End-booking-minute-tickets.html

Daily Mail are salty they didn't get this first picture. The Sun must have paid a fortune for it.

Last edited:
They look happy in that picture. I'm glad they aren't cooped up inside, but happily out and about.

Harry looks happy in the picture; Meghan isn't smiling. He is pointing up while she's looking down. I like what I've seen of Meghan so far, and I'm not at all against them as a couple; I just noticed their body language in the picture. But it's also only one photo.

There's several photos of them at the one link posted. Not just one frame. That might help get a better feel for things.

Strike that...realize now it's only 2 pics repeated!

LaRae

Harry looks happy in the picture; Meghan isn't smiling. He is pointing up while she's looking down. I like what I've seen of Meghan so far, and I'm not at all against them as a couple; I just noticed their body language in the picture. But it's also only one photo.

It's hard to tell, but is there a sly smile on her lips, too? They're holding hands, she's most likely looking at where she's stepping, and listening to him. It's just impossible to read body language from 2 grainy pictures.

What relationships has Meghan jumped quickly from to another? For a woman people say they never heard of before she started dating Harry, that's pretty personal information to seem to know.

Harry is an adult man, he's not stupid. He seems like he has a level headed catch of character, and isn't a fool. Dating and starting reationships is always a 'r isk', but I hope Harry or anyone else doesn't remain single over that 'fear'.

---

Meghan's date with the boy who never grew up: Prince Harry spotted with girlfriend as they book last-minute tickets to see Peter Pan farce in London's West End

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Markle-West-End-booking-minute-tickets.html

Daily Mail are salty they didn't get this first picture. The Sun must have paid a fortune for it.

There was short time gaps between her marriage end and another after a long term relationship. I'm pointing out the different way Harry handles breakups
Whatever they do is up to them not me or your. This is a discussion forum and I'm discussing Harry and Meghan

Yeah...no one should try to determine the state of the relationship on 2 pics ever taken of them together.

Just looks like any other couple walking around.

LaRae

There was short time gaps between her marriage end and another after a long term relationship. I'm pointing out the different way Harry handles breakups
Whatever they do is up to them not me or your. This is a discussion forum and I'm discussing Harry and Meghan

I'm discussing Harry and Meghan too.

Meghan hasn't publicly discussed her previous relationships, when they started or ended, and why, neither have her exes, so we really have no idea how fast she moved on to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom