Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2016-2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the other way round - no wedding, yes to party.

Nope. He was at the wedding. He sat next to Holly Branson.

He didn't attend the more exclusive reception party. So when Beatrice was pictured leaving the party without her heels, the tabloids talked about how she must have taken them off in heartbreak because she wasn't able to dance with her beloved Dave, who wasn't invited.:rolleyes:

We have seen girlfriends/boyfriends go to family weddings of the people that they are dating. Kate went Peter's and one of daughters of the Duke of Gloucester's weddings without William. However, the Middletons aren't Harry's family. He might not even be invited.

Nope. He was at the wedding. He sat next to Holly Branson.

He didn't attend the more exclusive reception party. So when Beatrice was pictured leaving the party without her heels, the tabloids talked about how she must have taken them off in heartbreak because she wasn't able to dance with her beloved Dave, who wasn't invited.:rolleyes:

Thank you. that one always confuses me. Seems strange to me.

Thank you. that one always confuses me. Seems strange to me.

It makes sense to me. They invited almost 2,000 people to their wedding. But of those, only about 200-300 got invited to their evening reception. Dave made the big list, but not the much smaller one.

Eugenie's boyfriend Jack wasn't on either list.:lol:

Last edited:
It went from biggest to smallest. Most people at the wedding, selected group at the BP reception and then the smallest most exclusive group at evening party.

It makes sense to me. They invited almost 2,000 people to their wedding. But of those, only about 200-300 got invited to their evening reception. Dave made the big list, but not the much smaller one.

Eugenie's boyfriend Jack didn't get invited to either.:lol:

Did he get invited to the middle event? Post wedding lunch?

In the UK amongst we ordinary folk, the wedding tends to be small (size of the church) and generally they get invited to the "sit down" event, and if there is then a party/dance later on, more people get invited. So it gets bigger.
Hence my confusion

Did he get invited to the middle event? Post wedding lunch?

In the UK amongst we ordinary folk, the wedding tends to be small (size of the church) and generally they get invited to the "sit down" event, and if there is then a party/dance later on, more people get invited. So it gets bigger.
Hence my confusion

No, the lunch reception that The Queen hosted had about 650 guests. Those people were the foreign royals and the government people from the UK and the commonwealth. The religious leaders that had been at the wedding. And maybe some of the older royals like Duke and Duchess of Kent, Alexandra, the Michaels, and the Gloucesters. Maybe the Linleys and the Chattos. Of course, Charles and Camilla, Anne, Tim, Andrew, Sophie and Edward would of been there, too.

The Middleton family also hosted a lunch for the extended Middleton family and family friends, at the hotel the rented.

Dave was pretty much left to his own devices after the wedding. The tabloids joked that he might have gone straight to a pub to watch the festivities on television.

Last edited:
Because they couldn't simply write another story about yoga. And unfortunately for them, that is the rare time they get a photo of her.

But now they have a reason, her holiday at New Years. They have failed to get photos of the trip so they need something. Photos of her going yo yoga to get 'for for vacation' perfect spin :whistling:

Because they couldn't simply write another story about yoga. And unfortunately for them, that is the rare time they get a photo of her.

But now they have a reason, her holiday at New Years. They have failed to get photos of the trip so they need something. Photos of her going yo yoga to get 'for for vacation' perfect spin :whistling:

So is Meghan in London stuck in the snow storm?:cool:

I wish she was stuck in London but some girl on Twitter said she saw and spoke to her the other day in Toronto...I thought that was a newer picture...How do you know it was from December?

These aren't even recent pctures? Shows how well I read daily fail articles. They're trying to get the scoop, but have nothing.

But I thought their vacation ended in January?...It says after getaway with Prince Harry...The DM is really getting annoying with their inaccurate reporting!

:previous: Getting? You think! :whistling:

Please note that several posts have been deleted because they were off-topic. As a reminder - this thread is about Prince Harry's relationship. It is not about the adoption of animals, or attendees at weddings or memorial events. Please stay within the relationship theme.

It appears Meghan may still be in London with Harry. Nichola Joss, an editor for a beauty/fashion magazine and who is based in London, just posted that she is spending her Friday with Meghan.

It appears Meghan may still be in London with Harry. Nichola Joss, an editor for a beauty/fashion magazine and who is based in London, just posted that she is spending her Friday with Meghan.

Just saw that! I was starting to assume she still was as she would have very likely been photographed in Toronto by now :)

Just saw that! I was starting to assume she still was as she would have very likely been photographed in Toronto by now :)
Well, someone tweeted early this week that she spotted and actually spoke to Megs on High Street in Toronto. I was thinking that she'd have to go back to to see to her dogs. Maybe she's just flown into London?

Nichola joss does work with salons in New York and LA as well as London. It is quite possible Nichola is in Toronto or Meghan in NY. Or even LA visiting family.

Nichola joss does work with salons in New York and LA as well as London. It is quite possible Nichola is in Toronto or Meghan in NY. Or even LA visiting family.
Hmm, the tig just "re-published" a piece on NYC; so maybe she's there. Eh, who knows.

I don't think someone tweeting is reputable--I could tweet I saw and talked to Michael jackson. Doesn't really mean anything if there isn't a picture. Haha. Yes, she also works in NY, but she is primarily based in London. It's one of those things where you have to think of what's more likely. We know they got back from their trip a few days ago and she'd likely stayed in London for a few days after. She hasn't been photographed in Toronto (which we all know is a rarity). I wouldnt assume she'd get home and then just jump on another plane to LA so soon after Norway/London. My money would be on the most likely scenario--she's still in london, at least for a bit longer.

Hmm, the tig just "re-published" a piece on NYC; so maybe she's there. Eh, who knows.

They also just posted something about portugal, and italy, and california, etc. I don't think that's not something to read into.

I'm glad to see Meghan sign the open letter calling for girls from poverty stricken Third World countries to be educated. This is so vitally important.

The last I heard from around the traps was that Meghan has been working in New York, though what that is, (filming for something perhaps), I couldn't say.

I found it--Here's an article from the dailymail that reported (AKA stole from past reports and interviews, haha) that says she sees Nichola whenever she's in London. Again, not definitive but I think that tips the scales toward her likely being in London.
Prince Harry's girlfriend Meghan Markle shares her anti-ageing secrets | Daily Mail Online

Also, it appears that Nichola is not scheduled to be in NYC until January 29th for work. So best guess is she probably isn't there yet.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see Meghan sign the open letter calling for girls from poverty stricken Third World countries to be educated. This is so vitally important.

The last I heard from around the traps was that Meghan has been working in New York, though what that is, (filming for something perhaps), I couldn't say.

I'd be curious as to when they are saying she has been in NY for work and what she's supposedly doing. This girl has been tracked by photographers every day for the past 3 months. There has barely been a day she hasn't been photographed except for her escape to London last month and their trip to Norway.

They also just posted something about portugal, and italy, and california, etc. I don't think that's not something to read into.
It's just a theory. :) To be honest, I think M is probably in London, but since there's no way to confirm, I'm open to all possibilities.

I'd be curious as to when they are saying she has been in NY for work and what she's supposedly doing. This girl has been tracked by photographers every day for the past 3 months. There has barely been a day she hasn't been photographed except for her escape to London last month and their trip to Norway.

Do you call Harry, "boy"? Since she's a 35-year-old woman, it's a strange demotion you're using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom