Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice if Harry met someone unexpectedly different, who could bring a different culture to royal life. It's always possible. We'll just have to wait and see.

I really thought before that he would easily find a girl there in Australia. Maybe a tour in Canada would do a miracle... Go Henry!

It would be politically convenient for Prince Harry to marry an Australian girl given the strong republican movement down under.

As she would have to leave Australia I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference to the republican movement here if Harry fell in love with an Aussie girl.

He is more likely to do so in London given how many Aussies live and work there.

It would be politically convenient for Prince Harry to marry an Australian girl given the strong republican movement down under.

Strong republican movement ???

"Don't mention the war "
fawlty towers

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

As she would have to leave Australia I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference to the republican movement here if Harry fell in love with an Aussie girl.

I disagree. That would probably boost the popularity of the royal family among some Australians and would make them less inclined to dump them.

I disagree. That would probably boost the popularity of the royal family among some Australians and would make them less inclined to dump them.

You could be right. As everyone knows, Harry is very popular here anyway, and with good reason. If an Aussie woman married Harry, we'd adopt him as an honorary Aussie, and that might make some people less inclined to reject the notion of a member of that English family being our Head of State since the line between BRF and Australian would become a bit blurred if we got a bit of Aussie blood in there. Though of course this would have been much more of a factor had William been the one to marry an Aussie. If William had married an Australian the ARM would be doomed for the foreseeable future.

For a marriage between Harry and an Australian woman to make a significant difference, Harry would have to spend a lot of his time here and for the novelty to wear off.

Strong republican movement ???

"Don't mention the war "
fawlty towers

Things do run much more smoothly if we all play nicely together. It can be done, even with this subject.
:hornets:

Last edited by a moderator:
Things do run much more smoothly if we all play nicely together. It can be done, even with this subject.:hornets:

Yep haven't you watched it ?

It won't happen but given the fact that we love having a princess in princess Mary of Denmark I think Aussies would really love it if Harry had an Aussie wife. But as it's not going to happen it's really not worth thinking about too much

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever Harry hasn't got a steady girlfriend the Daily Fail always gets on the 'poor lonely Prince Harry, just longing for the marital bliss of his brother' line! Hence their article of a few days ago.

I'm so glad that in his latest interview with the Sunday Times, amid discussing his coming Aftrican trip, Harry blew all that out of the water. He stated he was quite happy without a steady girlfriend, and wasn't looking!

Sorry that was in reply to your comment on my quote from fawity towers my all time fav

Oh, yes. I knew exactly what you were saying.

I used to be a big fan of Fawlty Towers, and would watch all the re-runs. But somewhere over the last 20 years I've noted it's getting a bit dated and I don't enjoy it as much. There are still some classics that always make me laugh, like "Basil the Rat". :lol:

I think Harry should have an Aussie wife. Or a South African. But I think an Australian would be better because then we could claim that particular connection with the BRF that we have with the Danish RF. It would add a totally new element into the equation. We have a Danish princess, and it would be nice to have a British princess, and we can claim Harry as an honorary Aussie the way we claim Frederik.

Wow! Cressida is cleaning up very nicely as she is maturing into full-fledged womanhood! :flowers: Scroll down to the bottom of that article. There is a picture of Cressida from this month (May). What a beauty! She was always beautiful but she is genuinely blossoming. Hard to believe that Harry tossed her!

I'm rooting for Chelsy to be back in the game. ;)

I think what will really matter is if there's a woman out there that can actually see Harry the man. His quirks and his faults and his temper and his fair skin thats subject to burn.

Its kind of like finding a jury for a fair trail for Saddam Hussein.

Cressida was ok, but I find Gabriella to be the real beauty.

So he says there is no-one. He is single. Interesting that he is now embarking on the exact cause Chelsy is involved in. Clearly, they still have a lot in common.

Prince Harry reveals he's happy to be single: 'I’m cool having no girlfriend' - Mirror Online

It's all mis-direction. ;) Imagine if he said there was someone, the tabloids would be out like June-bugs banging against the porch lights. Best he disavow any interest anywhere. I doubt he will ever admit a connection from now on, unless he is willing to name her and she is a nano-second shy of being his betrothed.

It does look orchestrated, though, doesn't it? Suspicious. :p I am very happy for Chelsey if this is the shape of things to come and not just phantasmal speculation. She'd be good for him, if she can handle him.

Last edited:
:previous: The only obstacle i see (with regards to my thinking of them being together) is Jacobi. He is Cressida's brother and widely suspected of being the leak from her camp. It was through him that a lot of photos of Chelsy also made it to the press, mostly showing her up as having the greatest time now that she had moved on from Henry.

She is tight with him and historically Henry has not been a fan of the guy.

I guess the jury is still out for me.:cool:

I guess the jury is still out for me.:cool:

I like Cressida too much (as much as one can like someone one doesn't really know :p ) to wish her back with Harry. He treated her badly imo. No way should she ever take him back (unless they do love each other, but there has never really been any obvious evidence of that).

Cressida is back with her hunky boyfriend. I say, get married to that guy, have a baby or two. ;) Move on. She has.

But I don't think Chelsy has. She had opportunities. She didn't take them. Hmmm......:D

Last edited:
“Of course I would love to have kids right now but there’s a process that one has to go through and tours like this are great fun, hopefully I’m doing all right by myself, it would be great to have someone else next to me to share the pressure, but you know, time will come and whatever happens, happens.”

Awww.

Poor Harry, right?

Well, up to a point. A member of Harry’s set tells the Royalist that to those who know the young Prince, the dilemma doesn’t seem quite so simple.

There is, to put it bluntly, a certain amount of confusion about what exactly it is that Harry wants from a relationship, and what he is prepared to give up to get it.

“Harry’s always been pretty wild, and that wildness is still there,” says one. “He says he’s looking for a wife and to settle down, but you don’t get that impression when you see him out and about.”
More: Would You Marry this Prince? - The Daily Beast

Last edited:
His being 'confusing' is what I think as a side effect of his parents' troubled marriage. As the youngest son being deprived of his mother before he even reached 13, the trauma wreaked by that disastrous marriage and his mum's death is still alive in him, and it shows thru how he handles love relationships.
I hope that he is preparing himself subconsciously to be a husband and father.

Strange but his other 3 given names are names of royals who settled down with true love at a very late time.
Henry Charles Albert David
Charles (his father) - married at 31 y.o. but was able to marry his real love several years after.
Albert - of Monaco: I know he is also confusing~whether his love for Princess Charlene is genuine or a show, he married so late.
David - Edward VIII: married later... and to a divorcèe.

How about Henry (Harry)? What will be his story and when will he get married?
I'm looking forward to the next chapter : ))

Last edited:
Harry will marry when and if he finds his soul mate, no more no less... How he has lived his previous relationships doens't reflect on the present or we could criticise all married royals for how they behaved when they were still single.

Last edited:
It is better to marry late and be happy but to make a quick wedding simply to do.

His being 'confusing' is what I think as a side effect of his parents' troubled marriage. As the youngest son being deprived of his mother before he even reached 13, the trauma wreaked by that disastrous marriage and his mum's death is still alive in him, and it shows thru how he handles love relationships.
I hope that he is preparing himself subconsciously to be a husband and father.

Strange but his other 3 given names are names of royals who settled down with true love at a very late time.
Henry Charles Albert David
Charles (his father) - married at 31 y.o. but was able to marry his real love several years after.
Albert - of Monaco: I know he is also confusing~whether his love for Princess Charlene is genuine or a show, he married so late.
David - Edward VIII: married later... and to a divorcèe.

How about Henry (Harry)? What will be his story and when will he get married?
I'm looking forward to the next chapter : ))

But the Albert after whom Harry was named was married at just 20 to Victoria and was a father at 21. Victoria and Albert had a wonderful love story.

Harry's right, though. You can't force these things. One day he will meet someone and fall in love, as he reputedly does easily. That will be it and he'll settle down.

@Curryong
Yes, Albert, the Prince Consort had a different story from Prince Albert of Monaco. I'm also glad the arranged marriage customs are already abandoned. If not, Harry would likely be like Albert, the Prince Consort - I mean being married at 20.

@Eya
I agree with you. As long as he is sure he feels true love for that woman, and that woman also feels the same for him, the long time and journey it took them to meet somewhere down the road will all be worth it : )

Ah, guys are so lucky. If they marry at 30's or later, it's still ok. For women, such a pitiful story. When one is still unmarried at 30, the chances of having healthy babies will be lessened. Aside from that, the tag of 'spinster (which has negative connotation) will be relentlessly attached to one's name. Harry is lucky the tag 'bachelor' doesn't have an insulting meaning as 'spinster' has.

Last edited:
Henry VIII married at 17 or 18 I believe. Prince Albert married Victoria in his early 20s....just pointing out that these names are common and can go both ways with marrying late or early.
BTW how did Harry mistreat Cressida?

Rings true doesn't it? That is, Henry's 'ready to settle down' issues. Don't think I believe the tripe about being too full on with Cressida. It certainly looked the opposite to me.

Thanks for the link Rudolph.:flowers:

It was a very difficult relationship to 'read' yet it is true as stated: "he split up with his most recent girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, just days after their first public appearance together." What was going on there? It's possible that Harry is afraid of making a mistake. He could have had cold feet. Or he may be more like his mother than we know and there is a temper behind the smiles that makes his holding a relationship together difficult. One possibility. Maturity is needed if so. He'll get there eventually.

I saw the ending of the relationship with Cressida as Cressida having second thoughts but I've been assured here that it was Harry who called it off. Okay, I can run with that, but what was going on? I guess we'll never know, except this: that Cressida has well and truly moved on. If Harry has any second thoughts, it's too late in that quarter.

But Chelsy? It looks like she's matured and turned over a new leaf, but she as well may be long over Harry except as a friend. But we'll see. I still have a hunch about this summer. I think Harry will be meeting that love of his life. Maybe there will be an announcement, even. :flowers: It's in the stars.

Last edited:
It was a very difficult relationship to 'read' yet it is true as stated: "he split up with his most recent girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, just days after their first public appearance together." What was going on there? It's possible that Harry is afraid of making a mistake. He could have had cold feet. Or he may be more like his mother than we know and there is a temper behind the smiles that makes his holding a relationship together difficult. One possibility. Maturity is needed if so. He'll get there eventually.

I saw the ending of the relationship with Cressida as Cressida having second thoughts but I've been assured here that it was Harry who called it off. Okay, I can run with that, but what was going on? I guess we'll never know, except this: that Cressida has well and truly moved on. If Harry has any second thoughts, it's too late in that quarter.

But Chelsy? It looks like she's matured and turned over a new leaf, but she as well may be long over Harry except as a friend. But we'll see. I still have a hunch about this summer. I think Harry will be meeting that love of his life. Maybe there will be an announcement, even. :flowers: It's in the stars.

Or maybe he's like his father and doesn't want to let go of a previous girl friend

His mother did say he had the Spencer temper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom