Prince Harry: Relationship Suggestions and Musings 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posts comparing Prince Harry's future wife (whoever that may end up being) with the Duchess of Cambridge have been deleted along with several incidental responses. It would be bad enough to compare a real person with other members of the Royal Family, let alone someone Harry hasn't even met yet, so please remain on topic.

I just want to add that would it be awesome if Harry met someone in Canada and dated her instead of Emma Watson? :ROFLMAO: :p :D

Well, as it seems Harry is not dating Emma Watson, there is a chance for him to date a Canadian girl! Seeing as Canada is such a huge country, it'd probably be easy for him to be dating someone incognito - sort of lost in the wilderness with the paps most likely lost too!

It would indeed be nice if Henry met a young lady in Canada who just might end up as a future Princess.
Would it not be surprising if this young lady previously knew Autumn, the daughter-in-law of Princess Anne?

It would indeed be nice if Henry met a young lady in Canada who just might end up as a future Princess.
Would it not be surprising if this young lady previously knew Autumn, the daughter-in-law of Princess Anne?

It will be interesting to see just who Harry does end up with. We all know that love bug bites when one least expects it to and sometimes puts together two people that least expect it to. :D

There is that six degrees of separation thing.

I hope he ends up happy, I think a great life mate at his side would be wonderful.

Thanks for the link - the article put a smile on my face:ROFLMAO:

:previous: Only in Australia. Or, more specifically, Queensland! :ROFLMAO: I really needed that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As if the only reason a woman would lose weight is for one single man?

Yeah, the weight loss thing is pathetic!! And I expect that her friend's comment was regarding something other than weight loss.

She is looking good though.

HENRYYYYYY, where are you?!!!!!:D

Wow! Words fail me!:mellow:

And it gets better and better...
Will Prince Harry meet his Kiwi bride? | Stuff.co.nz

Such an appropriate post for Commonwealth Day! I love both the Oz and Kiwi interpretations of Prince Hearth-throb's (I mean, of course, Prince Harry) visit! I don't think however that a Kiwi will nab him as there is already one in the family (Garry Lewis, married to Lady Davina, daughter of Duke of Gloucester). They also have a Canadian member in Autumn Phillips so that I believe the Aussie candidate will win. Girls, head on over to the Step Inn (or whatever the famous Sydney pub is called:lol:) Maybe you will meet both princes, if Wills can escape Carole Middleton yet again for a Sydney sojourn:bang:

No Cookies | The Courier-Mail
Look out Harry !
:previous: Only in Australia. Or, more specifically, Queensland! :ROFLMAO: I really needed that. :lol:
Oh, gross much?:glare:

Wow! Words fail me!:mellow:

And it gets better and better...
Will Prince Harry meet his Kiwi bride? | Stuff.co.nz
Erm, looks like I spoke too soon. :doh:

Do you think maybe we can pretend we're not Aussies or Kiwis until these cringe-making articles cease? :hiding:

Do you really think they'll get back together, now that both are singles?

Chelsy up was an interesting girl for Harry. But she was not too keen on being a princess, did not even realize a lot about what it means to the monarchy ... It's my opinion.
But we noted that like each other.

Harry's already dating Cressida was different. They did not seem very much in love.

Actually Harry has not found the right girl ...

I guess that's the thing about Harry and Chelsy, love them or hate them, they looked and acted like a couple and had definite chemistry. More importantly, they always seemed to look happy and laughed a lot, (no wan little smile from Chelsy but rather a full on hoot of laugher). We have yet to see Harry seem so carefree and happy with any other woman.

More and more in retrospect it seems to be glaringly obvious that Cressida's interest in Harry was not romantic but rather that she used his "clelebrity" as a rung to "establish her brand" so to speak. Before Harry . . . a pretty young thing nobody knew. After Harry . . . on the cover of Vogue UK 2015.

Just musing . . .

Last edited:
Chelsy is a freedom loving individual, like Harry, and I think it's notable that, (in spite of all the engagement rumours a few months ago) she hasn't settled down with anyone either. I think Chelsy will be thirty this October.

Marg
While there did seem to be lots of laughs with Chelsy they also liked to party a lot. Maybe they are older and wiser now and wouldn't be interested in the same things anymore.
I totally agree with you as far as Cressida goes.
Just hope Harry finds true love
Oh dear that's very sloppy ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Erm, looks like I spoke too soon. :doh:

Do you think maybe we can pretend we're not Aussies or Kiwis until these cringe-making articles cease? :hiding:

Yes, it seems we need to hide under a rock! Most embarrassing!!:frazzled:

Such an appropriate post for Commonwealth Day! I love both the Oz and Kiwi interpretations of Prince Hearth-throb's (I mean, of course, Prince Harry) visit! I don't think however that a Kiwi will nab him as there is already one in the family (Garry Lewis, married to Lady Davina, daughter of Duke of Gloucester). They also have a Canadian member in Autumn Phillips so that I believe the Aussie candidate will win. Girls, head on over to the Step Inn (or whatever the famous Sydney pub is called:lol:) Maybe you will meet both princes, if Wills can escape Carole Middleton yet again for a Sydney sojourn:bang:

Er...I don't need to meet either. Met enough of them to know there is nothing extraordinary about anyone but what a person can achieve for the greater good of others. :flowers:

I guess that's the thing about Harry and Chelsy,love them or hate them, they looked and acted like a couple and had definite chemistry. More importantly, they always seemed to look happy and laughed a lot, (no wan little smile from Chesy but rather a full on hoot of laugher). We have yet to see Harry seem so carefree and happy with any other woman.

More and more in retrospect it seems to be glaringly obvious that Cressida's interest in Harry was not romantic but rather that she used his "clelebrity" as a rung to "establish her brand" so to speak. Before Harry . . . a pretty young thing nobody knew. After Harry . . . on the cover of Vogue UK 2015.

Just musing . . .

Totally agree with you here Marg.

Do you really think they'll get back together, now that both are singles?

It is a possibility I think because of what Marg posted and equally NOT because of what Rob said plus the fact that she really did not seem to want a royal life.

It is interesting that they have both recently changed direction somewhat. It is also interesting that neither seems to have found anyone. Neither has looked as happy as they were when they were a couple.

Is it possible that they are reaching a compromise and are giving it another try?

Anything is possible or impossible I guess. I certainly would like to see them give it one last try now that they are both "proper adults". :D

I totally agree about Cressie - saw that coming before they were truly an item. He's well rid of her.

I don't see a reconnection with Chelsy either. True, stranger things have happened, but I don't see it.

Chelsy talk again I see... Uhm I think as long as Harry is single she will come up in this thread again. Sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom