The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #681  
Old 09-10-2015, 05:13 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: ***, Sweden
Posts: 1,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
My newsflash!!

Let me add fuel to this fire and suggest that things may be more "developed" than we might think between Henry and Chelsy.

In the past, when such rumours resurfaced, the lady in question would make sure she was seen out, photographed, and well away from Henry. In fact, she would make sure she was out of the country!!

What do we have today? Seen/photographed in SA whilst Henry is down there, and with a new look. Oooooh yeah!

Ms Chelsy has the power to dispel rumours as she sees fit by allowing herself to be photographed elsewhere, far, far away as she has in the past.

I'll throw out there that this reconciliation has been on the table and in action for quite some time.
hmm.... spinning it that way.. (I have no clue what I think or not) He just quit his job and is changing gears in life. Didn't she quit her job as well? They might make their lives ready for a wedding and royal life? I mean.. William and Kate were probably secretly "engaged" or at least almost for a while but waited til after his training... I have no clue though :P
__________________

  #682  
Old 09-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, United States
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
My newsflash!!

Let me add fuel to this fire and suggest that things may be more "developed" than we might think between Henry and Chelsy.

In the past, when such rumours resurfaced, the lady in question would make sure she was seen out, photographed, and well away from Henry. In fact, she would make sure she was out of the country!!

What do we have today? Seen/photographed in SA whilst Henry is down there, and with a new look. Oooooh yeah!

Ms Chelsy has the power to dispel rumours as she sees fit by allowing herself to be photographed elsewhere, far, far away as she has in the past.

I'll throw out there that this reconciliation has been on the table and in action for quite some time.
So she got photographed in SA recently and that is proof?
What will happen when he's gone next week and not in the same continent? How will your imaginary reconciliation work out
__________________

  #683  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:34 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
hmm.... spinning it that way.. (I have no clue what I think or not) He just quit his job and is changing gears in life. Didn't she quit her job as well? They might make their lives ready for a wedding and royal life? I mean.. William and Kate were probably secretly "engaged" or at least almost for a while but waited til after his training... I have no clue though :P
I am not suggesting a wedding between Henry and Chelsy, but I am suggesting that the reconciliation has been on the cards for a while and that their meet up in SA was organised prior to their arrival there.

I am suggesting they were talking about it and meeting in the UK well before his trip. Her sudden acceptance of the media made me question what was going on and keep an eye out.

I think it highly possible that it is a coordinated try and may very well be a miss again. Hopefully not. Hopefully they have both matured enough (especially the boy) to make it work.

It is very possible that right now, in SA, things are either going well or not. He goes back to the UK and so will she I expect, and they will either be seen together eventually or she will do her "I am not with him" photo opportunities straight away. Notice she is not doing it right now. Let's see if she will do it when he leaves for the UK. If not, something is up I think, but we won't know until matters are more "secure" or perhaps "mature" might be more appropriate and they will be seen together.:big grin:

Of course, he too could just pull the plug on my fantasy and be photographed playing naked chess or some other table game with random women.
  #684  
Old 09-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Chimene's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 578
Love how you're not letting anyone rain on your parade, AfricanAUSSIE! LOL.
  #685  
Old 09-10-2015, 09:20 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,251
You know people get locked up for denying reality....


LaRae
  #686  
Old 09-10-2015, 09:31 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale, United States
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
You know people get locked up for denying reality....


LaRae
Who are you referring to?
  #687  
Old 09-10-2015, 09:48 AM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
You know people get locked up for denying reality....


LaRae
Mwahahahahah ! Love it. Also, people don't even realize they're delusional. They just keep creating their own versions of what is, or isn't, as in the case of Henry being back with Chelsy.


Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
  #688  
Old 09-10-2015, 10:00 AM
AfricanAUSSIE's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 891
I do seem to remember not taking my medication...
  #689  
Old 09-10-2015, 12:35 PM
cat cat is offline
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
It wouldn't be the first time such has happened. But it's so clear many did not like Chelsy. I recall that animus. However, all that is needed is the desire and intention of the two involved. All else is moot. JMO.



If I may be bold, that's a fantasy. Charles and Camilla were lovers once when they were younger (just like Harry and Chelsy). That then evolved into being good friends once Camilla married the man she loved (Mr. Parker-Bowles). This idea that Charles and Camilla have been life-long lovers does an enormous disrespect to her and her family. It is safe to say the story is a fabrication. There simply is no evidence for such a scenario. It's unfortunate that the story is repeated. It has gotten more comprehensive as the years pass.

But in regards this instance (with Charles and Camilla) we have an instance of a couple coming back together in later life, so it's not a scenario beyond the pale for Harry and Chelsy. It does happen with fair frequency.
sorry, dear, but what was shown to the whole world, is that they were lovers while both were married, proof of that was the call in 1995, where Prince Charles says Camilla wanted to be Tampax her, and so he became a joke around the world.
With respect to Harry and Chelsy, I still do not believe in a reconciliation. I think these newspapers fantasize a lot. The other day said he was with Camila Thurlow, said until the Duchess Kate liked her and encourages dating, after Antonia Packard, Jenna Coleman, Emma Watson ...Not of to believe everything you read. But I hope he does not come back with Chelsy and I told the reasons.
  #690  
Old 09-10-2015, 01:06 PM
Pranter's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
I do seem to remember not taking my medication...

I suspected as much...going to have to ring mum up to see if she can watch you a bit closer....


LaRae
  #691  
Old 09-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
I suspected as much...going to have to ring mum up to see if she can watch you a bit closer....





LaRae
Stop it...you're killing me....



Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
  #692  
Old 09-11-2015, 02:13 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Mwahahahahah ! Love it. Also, people don't even realize they're delusional. They just keep creating their own versions of what is, or isn't, as in the case of Henry being back with Chelsy.
Ummm, who's Henry?
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
  #693  
Old 09-11-2015, 02:13 AM
Lady Nimue's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pacific Palisades, United States
Posts: 2,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
I am not suggesting a wedding between Henry and Chelsy, but I am suggesting that the reconciliation has been on the cards for a while and that their meet up in SA was organised prior to their arrival there.

I am suggesting they were talking about it and meeting in the UK well before his trip. Her sudden acceptance of the media made me question what was going on and keep an eye out.

I think it highly possible that it is a coordinated try and may very well be a miss again. Hopefully not. Hopefully they have both matured enough (especially the boy) to make it work.


It is very possible that right now, in SA, things are either going well or not. He goes back to the UK and so will she I expect, and they will either be seen together eventually or she will do her "I am not with him" photo opportunities straight away. Notice she is not doing it right now. Let's see if she will do it when he leaves for the UK. If not, something is up I think, but we won't know until matters are more "secure" or perhaps "mature" might be more appropriate and they will be seen together.

Of course, he too could just pull the plug on my fantasy and be photographed playing naked chess or some other table game with random women.
Kinda like a mystery. Let's see if you're right. I'm game.
__________________
Russian National Anthem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoNaLjQrV8
O Magnum Mysterium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWU7dyey6yo
  #694  
Old 09-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Ummm, who's Henry?
Harry's name is actually Henry. Henry Charles Albert David...but he has always been called Harry.

LaRae
  #695  
Old 09-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, United States
Posts: 1,828
I don't see why Chelsy Davy is so controversial to some people. She has a bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Cape Town and an LLB (British law degree) from the University of Leeds. That makes her far more qualified than many of Harry's other girlfriends, doesn't it ?
  #696  
Old 09-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Pranter's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,251
I don't think anyone objects to Chelsy due to her lack of job/education 'qualifications'....and since when does a woman need to be 'qualified' to be his g/f?



LaRae
  #697  
Old 09-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 75
She has a good education, it is true, but that does not mean that it can be a good princess. Chelsy does not seem to have a vocation to be a member of the Royal Family. I believe that it later or earlier would be a new "Sarah Ferguson" ...
  #698  
Old 09-11-2015, 11:22 AM
Chimene's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 578
^How so? Chelsy will have her toes sucked by a lover? She's in need of some cash? 1. How would you know? And 2. I believe she comes from money so I'm not following.
__________________
The need to be right is the sign of a vulgar mind. ~ Albert Camus
  #699  
Old 09-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
^How so? Chelsy will have her toes sucked by a lover? She's in need of some cash? 1. How would you know? And 2. I believe she comes from money so I'm not following.

I think she may be a new "Sarah Ferguson," because I think it is not intended to belong to the Royal Family such as Sarah also had not. I do not think Chelsy was betraying Harry. But I think it could give interviews polemics about the Royal Family.
  #700  
Old 09-11-2015, 11:53 AM
eya eya is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: -, Greece
Posts: 5,989
I think that she had said that not of royal life and protocol suits. Of course people change their minds at some point in their lives
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HGD Guillaume: Relationship Musings and Suggestions JessRulz Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume & Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie 421 04-26-2012 06:01 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grahamm greece infanta elena fashion kate middleton king abdulah ii king abdullah ii king abdullah ii current events king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy movies new zealand norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince alexander of sweden prince charles princess charlene fashion princess marie princess mary princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen anne-marie queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima gowns queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania casual outfit queen rania daytime fashion queen rania eveningwear queen rania fashion rohan royal september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark stockholm succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises