Prince Harry: Relationship Rumours and Musings 2013-2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I think the writers at the DM missed their calling and should be in the soap opera business. How in the heck do they know how many texts Harry sends in the first place. Good gods... this is nuts.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:Your comments had me roaring with laughter...........how funny and so very true. I think the media, all of them, are just making up lies and stories to fill newspapers. Read about that is happening in Denmark regarding the media company Adler and some of their magazines.........now that is a horror story and really scary. I believe in freedom of speech yet I don't believe in the media for they abuse that right!

If true, I would love to take a break as many time as I want just because a relationship ended.... It reminds me of Kate dropping Jigsaw in 2007...

Sometimes I think the writers at the DM missed their calling and should be in the soap opera business. How in the heck do they know how many texts Harry sends in the first place. Good gods... this is nuts.

That statement alone shot down the article and makes me think they must believe their readership have an IQ of zero!! That tells me the writers are deliberately and openly laughing at their readers. Nice.

Why don't they get sued???

The "theories" regarding the breakup of Harry and Cressida do remind me of the William and Kate break up. We never really knew the real reasons all we had were speculation and nasty innuendos regarding the ex girlfriend (Kate and now Cressida) and her family.

I never thought Chelesa and Harry were a good match, mainly because of her so called apprehension on royal life. It's a hard public life. While its not a real hard life like a farmer, miner or anyone who lives pay check to pay check. But I always respected the fact that while Chelsy might have loved Harry she recognized that this wasn't the life for her. If Cressida feels the same way, she should follow the precedent set by Chelsy and other ex royal girlfriends.

The problem I see is that she is still fairly young and she might not know what she wants.

I never thought Chelesa and Harry were a good match, mainly because of her so called apprehension on royal life. It's a hard public life. While its not a real hard life like a farmer, miner or anyone who lives pay check to pay check. But I always respected the fact that while Chelsy might have loved Harry she recognized that this wasn't the life for her. If Cressida feels the same way, she should follow the precedent set by Chelsy and other ex royal girlfriends.

But if that's how they feel, why start dating a prince in the first place?
They know the press will be all over them!

I always doubt that's the reason things didn't work out with Chelsy; I think they just drifted apart.
Lots of people don't want to date for seven or ten or twelve years, whatever it is. I know I wouldn't.

If things don't move to the next level after a year or two, it's time to bail, imo.

But if that's how they feel, why start dating a prince in the first place?
They know the press will be all over them!

I may be wrong but I think it was a gradual kind of thing. It went from hanging out as friends (Eugenie and Cressida are friends) to realizing the other was a fun person to be with and started casual dating. We don't know for sure that the relationship actually really got that serious. It could have been just a casual dating relationship with benefits as far as we know. We have to remember that neither Harry or Cressida has never talked to the press about their relationship and its been papers like the DM who has Harry heading to the alter if he so much as smiles at a pretty young thing.

I'm tending to believe the statement that they have split up as "best of friends" and that they're both moving on. Or they could be using this as a ruse to really go under the radar. Or they could be secretly married already and its put the Queen in a rage and sent Camilla for a bottle of gin. Or... speculation is so easy.

It will be interesting to see if Harry goes off type with the next girlfriend and dates a non blonde.

I think Harry has made it pretty clear he thinks a lot of Kate ...it wouldn't be surprising if he wanted to find someone with some of her qualities.

LaRae

I'm still saying that the pot is simmering on the back burner over this situation......

I'm still saying that the pot is simmering on the back burner over this situation......

One thing I'm totally sure of is that Harry wants Harry's private life kept that way and that's one reason I don't trust anything the press speculates on. When he does find the right one and puts a ring on her finger and its officially announced he's engaged, I'll believe it.

That's about true of any situation that's published about the royals: you have to have an "I'll believe it when I see it" attitude. But I still believe that something's still simmering between Harry and Cress.

Last edited:
He could date a Catholic princess...and even marry one. Didn't the government in the U.K. change that situation recently?

LaRae

He could date a Catholic princess...and even marry one. Didn't the government in the U.K. change that situation recently?

LaRae

That act is not fully in force yet, but yes when it is Henry could date and marry a Catholic princess. I would wait until George has a sibling first though.

I can't even think of a Catholic princess he could date!

The Brazilian Imperial Family is Catholic, as are many of the Germanic houses.

If Harry wanted to find a Princess to marry he would have to either look outside of Europe or look at deposed royal houses. I believe in the Middle Eastern royal houses there are a number of princesses about Harry's age, although I'm not sure if they're single or not. There are also many princesses (or grand duchesses) from deposed royal houses who are potentially pressured into marrying equally because of the continuation of the old house laws.

However, while I believe that there could be an advantage for Harry marrying someone like, say, Madeleine of Sweden, I'm not sure that advantage extends to a Princess from a non-ruling house. Madeleine would have been exposed to a life more similar to what Harry's experienced than a non-reigning royal or a non-royal. She has an understanding of what is expected of a royal that someone like Kate wouldn't have had going into the marriage. As such, there theoretically should be less of a learning curve and she should have an easier time adjusting to the role - although the question of how much time do they spend in Britain and how much time in Sweden, when are they representing Britain/the Commonwealth and when are they representing Sweden, etc, all comes up.

Harry or William could have both done well by marrying the daughter or granddaughter of a reigning monarch, but that opportunity has kind of passed.

I think the odds on Harry picking a princess are higher than the odds of me winning the lottery tonight.

The Brazilian Imperial Family is Catholic, as are many of the Germanic houses.

If Harry wanted to find a Princess to marry he would have to either look outside of Europe or look at deposed royal houses. I believe in the Middle Eastern royal houses there are a number of princesses about Harry's age, although I'm not sure if they're single or not. There are also many princesses (or grand duchesses) from deposed royal houses who are potentially pressured into marrying equally because of the continuation of the old house laws. ... [snipped]
The Middle Eastern royals are unlikely to marry into the European royal houses. It always seemed to me that there is some sort of an unwritten rule about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom