Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's very tall. He's just got into the habit of slouching sometimes. I noticed it quite a bit when the brothers were entering the Abbey on William's wedding day, actually. Most of the time he stands straight, however, and I certainly don't think Harry has serious back issues.

Harry's body language also has shown in many places that when he is talking to someone or paying close attention to something, he'll lean towards the person. This is especially true with Harry and children. A lot of times he makes the point of getting down to their level to make eye contact. Its an endearing trait for whomever meets him.

Harry's very tall. He's just got into the habit of slouching sometimes. I noticed it quite a bit when the brothers were entering the Abbey on William's wedding day, actually. Most of the time he stands straight, however, and I certainly don't think Harry has serious back issues.

I tend to agree with you and, like you, the bad posture came to my attention at the wedding.

So a slap on the back and a "stand up straight" might do the trick.;)

Henry is attending tonight's England vs Australia crucial rugby match. James Middleton is sat with him as well.

Take that, England! heeheehee!

:auflag:

Harry should be happy we won, and that South Africa knocked Scotland out of the competition, because now he and his brother will be able to barrack for the same team for the rest of the World Cup without any sense of divided loyalties. Though I'd be absolutely delighted if he was spotted wearing green and gold when Wales plays Australia next week.

Last edited:
It would be terrific if he would. Come on Harry, barrack for Australia! :auflag::auflag:

Swing very low .... what is it ... Oh! yes sweet something ... but we have a long way to go
Wallabies hooray

Henry is attending tonight's England vs Australia crucial rugby match. James Middleton is sat with him as well.

Harry watched the match flanked by his friends Charlie Van Straubenzee, Guy Pelly and Adam Bidwell. I noticed some royal watchers on Twitter complained that the Middleton's were given special seats. Well, Harry's friends were also recipients. You can't complain about one while turning a blind eye to the other. Personally, I think both were fine but I don't like the hypocrisy.

^ it's practically an article of faith among Daily Fail journalists that Harry and clubs= drunkenness. He doesn't look hungover at all IMO, but how the tabs would love the old days of Harry and Chelsy falling out of clubs at 2am to return. Either that or a royal wedding, as I believe they are bored at the moment. No scandal, no clickbait!

Antonia Packard?? it will be???? how !"!

Antonia Packard?? it will be???? how !"!

Yeah, I saw that Antonia Packard joined Harry at the pub with Eugenie. The pictures were eerily similar to the Cressida pictures at the Batman premiere back in 2012, where the woman arrives with Eugenie to throw off the paps.

Harry has to know that this will throw the tabloids into a frenzy especially since they already romantically linked him to Ms. Packard this summer. Between this and Cressida at his birthday, I think Harry likes to take the mickey out of the tabloids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I saw that Antonia Packard joined Harry at the pub with Eugenie. The pictures were eerily similar to the Cressida pictures at the Batman premiere back in 2012, where the woman arrives with Eugenie to throw off the paps.

Harry has to know that this will throw the tabloids into a frenzy especially since they already romantically linked him to Ms. Packard this summer. Between this and Cressida at his birthday, I think Harry likes to take the mickey out of the tabloids.

Interesting what you said, I did not know that. I cheer for this couple, first because she is Brazilian and I am patriot :lol:, second, because she is a good girl , she runs a charity for women victims of violence

I'm not finding the info now, but I'm sure I saw pics of him going to an engagement today... (maybe unannounced)

Love these. He does look very dashing. He'd look even more so w/o the beard IMO. :deadhorse: ;)

Video:
Prince Harry has attended a service to mark the 75th anniversary of Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) across the Armed Forces. The service at St Paul's Cathedral focused on the role of EOD throughout the Second World War, as well as during the conflicts of Northern Ireland and Afghanistan-

Home - ITNSource News

Yes, interacting with people, showing empathy is instinctive with Harry. Another engagement performed well.

Next week event, travel to the US

Prince Harry due to arrive in U.S. next Wednesday for first visit in two years
Will travel to Fort Belvoir, Virginia, with Michelle Obama and Jill Biden
Trio will visit center caring for injured service personnel and their families
Harry is visiting to promoted Olympic-style games for wounded soldiers
Next event, dubbed the Invictus Games, will take place in Florida next year

Prince Harry to meet with Michelle Obama and Jill Biden in US visit next week | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:
^ It was probably a moment in time. Harry has always loved his time in Australia and I doubt he would be barracking for Argentina. It's probably quite cold in the stands. The crowd and Harry were probably reflecting on all the losses by countries in the British Isles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom