The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 06:18 PM
Gentry

I googled Alexandra ... she's a pretty girl ... but she is a brunette and I think Harry is more into blondes ... maybe a brunette girl as Charlotte did Harry change his mind, at least make an exception

Old 08-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wouldn't mind seeing Madeleine with Harry and Alexandra with William (if she converted). Wouldn't that be fantastic to have two royal ladies join the BRF.

Old 08-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne83 View Post
One of the Wales brothers must marry into RoyaltyNot a cousin Maybe Harry could marry Charlotte or Alexandra of LuxAnd then he should be King after Charles It's a matter of status and continuityThe British Monarchy eds more royal blood in their veins
May i ask, why the obsession with every royal getting married again with any other royal, like before?
Anyway, i don't think they will marry with royals, but with commoners. I don't know if Chelsy is "the one", but i can see him with a nice "commoner" girl.
I started to like Chelsy since she stop partying so much and begining to worry about more important things in life, like finishing her career, looking for a job, etc.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Serene Highness

Isn't Madeleine a first or two or third cousin to Harry or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong but their blood lines are too close together if this is the case. Another observation I have that if this isn't the case, if the two enjoyed being with each other or were interested in each other, they would have by now be dating each other.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

As the Queen and Philip are already third or so cousins I don't see a problem but I do have a question? Have they even met?
Old 08-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Serene Highness

I would think so but I don't know. I'm sure they know who each other is.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Even if that happened Fergie wouldn't be Queen Mum. As she wouldn't be a Queen in her own right (unless Andrew became King and remarried her) she would simply be the 'mother of the Queen' - a different thing (Victoria's mother The Duchess of Kent was never 'Queen Mum' as she never had the title Queen).
Thanks for the info Iluvbertie What a relief
Old 08-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Serene Highness

I wish William had gone to Victoria's wedding and been sat next to the BEAUTIFUL Princess Madeleine, which would also mean they would enter the banquet together and maybe dance together and fall in love . As much as I love Kate I wouldn't mind Madeleine as Wills wife. Maybe granny just has to play royal romance maker and invite the Swedish Royal Family to Balmoral next summer and "accidentally" forget to invite the Middletons. I guess one can only dream
Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Serene Highness

To Jonc93, this would be interesting but I imagine Kate would cry fowl especially since she's been with him 8 years. Headline news in the making.

I don't know the two but did anyone ever think that perhaps they are not interested in each other or if someone did try to pair them together, the chemistry might not have been there. That's possible.

I guess jonc93 you can dream on and on at this point.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

William wouldn't get the time of day from Madeleine. She doesn't need his prestige. She is looking for someone, not Jonas, that cad, who will give her a nice, breezy life. She wants fun, not the stuffy English Court.
Old 08-10-2010, 10:23 PM
Serene Highness

As far as we know they didn't meet b/c the only foreign royal event Wils goes to are greek and I think ti was only Pavlos's Children christening.

I think I will have to keep dreaming but not before I have some fun on photoshop!
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3425/willmad.jpg
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM
Aristocracy

Hi,

I also wish William and Madeleine would marry; but I've come to the conclusion that that is not going to happen... RATS!!!!

Larry
Old 08-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm all for Charlotte and Harry! But can you imagine the wedding of Madeliene's and William's IF they met and fell in love? It could be a bigger event than Victoria's!
Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
I'm all for Charlotte and Harry!
If he marries Charlotte it's the same as marrying Kate, she's not royal...

Quote:
But can you imagine the wedding of Madeliene's and William's IF they met and fell in love?
I'm still rooting for Mad!

Quote:
It could be a bigger event than Victoria's!
No matter who he marries his wedding will be bigger than Victoria's.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

^ So what if Charlotte is a commoner? But she has some drops of royal blood in her and what if Albert decided to give his nieces and nephews titles and she accepts then she'd be a royal, which would make those who are all for royal- royal marriages happy. I like Chelsy, I think she's great. She understands the value of education and work- she doesn't seem to be afraid of hard work. I like that she is making something for herself. She's definitely going to do well in life whether she marries Harry or not but I just prefer Charlotte for Harry than Chelsy.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonc93 View Post
I wish William had gone to Victoria's wedding and been sat next to the BEAUTIFUL Princess Madeleine, which would also mean they would enter the banquet together and maybe dance together and fall in love .
But Madeleine wouldn't have walked in the banquet next to William or sat next to him, because Madeleine would have sat near the family, and the westlings. He would have sat further down the table around the other royals, possible with his uncle.

Madeleine would hate The Firm, we'd probably see another rebellious fergie on our hands.

I could see Madeleine for Harry, and Victoria for William.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
why am I getting flashbacks to why Charles said "Camilla is non-negotiable"?
Old 08-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
why am I getting flashbacks to why Charles said "Camilla is non-negotiable"?
I'm not sure, care to explain?
Old 08-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
I'm not sure, care to explain?
The seating precedence did it. Wasn't it a wedding where Charles and Camilla attended together but he was seated as a royal and Camilla had to even enter by a separate door? i think that's when he'd had it and said "Camilla is non-negotiable".

Now.. even if William HAD attended Victoria and Daniel's wedding, he'd have probably walked in with Edward and Sophie. Madeleine was sister of the bride and family. William was/would have been a visiting representative of his family.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Majesty

OK.. next up idea.

Wills with Paris Hilton. the Firm and the Forever Money

They'd be all blue eyed blond though..

Closed Thread

Tags
marriage, prince harry, prince william