The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 12:42 PM
Gentry

i think that william and harry gonna get marry with someone like his mother at less harry, because he was most young when she die, i say it because an idea from freud. that the guys (and more when his mother was a great influence on them) tend to marry with women like their mother.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Aristocracy

I have a suggestion:
Her Royal Highness Princess Altinai of Montenegro
Order of Prince Danilo I of Montenegro
That would be interesting!

Old 01-26-2008, 10:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicia View Post
I have a suggestion:
Her Royal Highness Princess Altinai of Montenegro
Order of Prince Danilo I of Montenegro
That would be interesting!
She is older than William!
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

So what! Does the man always have to be older than the woman for a successful marriage? Absolutely not. My grandmother is 2 years older than my grandfather and they have been married for 61 years this year. Besides I have seen Princess Nathalie of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg suggested and she is also older than William. I think she is another good suggestion.
Old 02-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Commoner

I think William will end up marrying someone else other than Kate. I have always thought Kate is the new Camilla, which I wouldn't like to happen, but we never know with those Windsor. And about Harry...I don't think he will settle anytime soon nor he will with Chelsy. I think Harry will end up marrying a non-British commoner, probably with his same circle of friends, but I don't think it will be Chelsy...or maybe I'm wrong.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
I don't think Kate is particularly beautiful. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't call her drop dead gorgeous. Adequate for William of course but not oustandingly attractive nor hideously ugly.

I too don't see the stunningness of Kate. She's pretty yes but out of the royal girlfriends of William and Harry, I have to say I find Chelsy more attractive. And if I was prone to lesbianism or bisexuality, I'd go for Chelsy (watch out Harry) before I touched Kate.

Within William's girlfriends and hookups, the top for me would be Isabella Calthorpe and her younger sister who is equally stunning. And Jecca I find more attractive than Kate. So if he continues to date down in the looks department; he can go for me next

I have no idea who else Harry has dated, so I don't have much to go on.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Aristocracy

If I remember correctly, Queen Victoria approved her grandson George V's marriage to Mary of Tech because she was qualified for the job rather than because she had the acceptable royal pedigree. Maybe QEII and Prince Charles are looking for someone who is right for the job rather than someone who has the acceptable pedigree. Charles had married Diana because she had the acceptable pedigree, and look how it turned out!

The reason Mary of Tech did not have the prized royal status that some thought at the time was needed in order to marry well was because her grandfather's marriage had been morganatic. In fact, Mary was not qualified to marry a German Duke or Archduke, but she was qualified to marry the next King of England.

Mary's father had merely been titled Count Francis von Hohenstei at birth, but later he was created Prince of Tech and then Duke of Tech which then allowed him to later married Princess Mary Adelaide of Cambridge.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Aristocracy

The marriage of George and Mary is more complicated than that she was ment to marry his older brother who died and the wife was passed down the chain.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:06 AM

Kate is fine. I have nothing against her and have been resolved on liking her, since she seems to be more the one everyday, but I do miss Jecca.
Old 05-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Courtier

I find Kate to be quite pretty - there is something very soft, gentle and approachable about her. I also think she has a very cheeky sort of smile that makes me think she could be fun to be around.

Quote:
I have to say I find Chelsy more attractive
Chelsy always reminds me of Letitia Dean Letitia Dean - High quality image size 387x600 of letitia dean photo 1
Old 05-03-2008, 11:16 AM
Commoner

Miss Jecca? How can you miss somebody that was never there in the first place?
Old 05-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Here's something amusing...

Meet the Throne Rangers - the privileged young beauties whose aim is to bag a Prince
The Daily Mail 4 May 2008

Meet the Throne Rangers

Like all truly committed hunters, they head out several times a week, whatever the weather, hoping for a glimpse of their elusive prey.
But they are not your typical wildlife enthusiasts. Far from it. Their favoured habitat is London's exclusive nightclub scene, their uniform a subtle yet unmistakably expensive mix of Jimmy Choo shoes, Jack Wills rather Sloaney clothing company and diamond ear studs, and their secret weapon a mobile phone brimming with the numbers of like-minded girls.
Old 05-03-2008, 11:29 AM
Courtier

Good God that is the funniest thing I have ever read. What a strange way to live your life. I have to say the blasé way the DM writes about their use of cocaine is some what frightening
Old 05-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Here's something amusing...

Meet the Throne Rangers - the privileged young beauties whose aim is to bag a Prince
The Daily Mail 4 May 2008

Meet the Throne Rangers

Like all truly committed hunters, they head out several times a week, whatever the weather, hoping for a glimpse of their elusive prey.
But they are not your typical wildlife enthusiasts. Far from it. Their favoured habitat is London's exclusive nightclub scene, their uniform a subtle yet unmistakably expensive mix of Jimmy Choo shoes, Jack Wills rather Sloaney clothing company and diamond ear studs, and their secret weapon a mobile phone brimming with the numbers of like-minded girls.
The scary thing is that the article is entirely believable...
Old 05-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Commoner

Something tells me we won't hear about a new girlfriend or fiance of his for a long time. I'm starting to feel he will marry Kate though he may not stay with her or be faithful during marriage :(
Old 05-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Serene Highness

"Harry Heads and Willabees"....how interesting these girls are.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by zembla View Post
The scary thing is that the article is entirely believable...
That's what I thought when first reading it. The sad thing is, if Kate does marry William one day, these same catty snobs will be tripping over each other to suck up to her. In their twisted way, it makes sense why William would want to be with someone like a middle-class social climber. If they get married, don't expect a nasty divorce or even public spats of discord. Kate wouldn't have put up all these years to give everything up.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Nobility

If I were William and my choice was one these catty little snobs or Kate, it would be a no-brainer. Obviously these Harry Heads and Willabees aren't thinking past bragging rights, they have no concept of what life is like as a member of the royal family. One shudders to think what would happen should one of them actually bag their prey!

Cat
Old 05-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps THESE are the "friends" who made such disparaging remarks about Kate around this time last year.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Maria Annunciata is indeed one of the unsung beauties of Royal Europe.(I think she is a Serene Highness but I could be wrong) The problem is that this beautiful young girl-related through blood to the Royal families of both Belgium and Luxembourg-is from one of the most Catholic families in Europe. The chances of the Princess converting to the Anglican faith to marry William or Harry are slim to none...it simply will not happen. She is also kept VERY sheltered. The British princes might be a bit wild for her!

Tags
marriage, prince harry, prince william