Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you both for the info on Amanda Hearst. She certainly has all of the right qualifications as far as schooling and upbringing, or so it seems. I am still not convinced that Harry would Go American, however! The saga continues.....

I think William should marry Kate, they look so great together:flowers: And Kate would be a wonderful queen someday.

Britney Spears??? Haha... How about Harry and the younger Barbara Bush?

:) Remember when the media was trying so hard to put Britney and William together? According to her, they were supposed to meet up, and he stood her up.

Here's the article about it.
Britney Says William Stood Her Up - Britney Spears, Prince William : People.com

The Mail Online also had an article a while ago where they were trying to find William a new girlfriend, and they paired him up with the younger Barbara Bush.

Genevieve Jones

I don't know anything about her - does anyone else? She looks like his type, too. I wondered how the Hearst girls were related to Patty. I think they're pretty, but her past is slightly controversial.

gjones.jpg (image)

An actress I believe. But some sites I looked at are calling her "The Black Paris Hilton."

Genevieve Jones is the daughter of working-class parents. Her father is reportedly a chemical engineer at Exxon Mobil Corp. and her mom, a homemaker.

She's 33. :flowers:

Despite of her age I'm not sure if the BRF is ready enough for the African American Pss or even Pss of Wales.

She's very pretty, but I think that she'll need a new designer. Cut-to-the-waist sheer isn't really Royal style.;)

Despite of her age I'm not sure if the BRF is ready enough for the African American Pss or even Pss of Wales.

Amanda is regularly in Harper's Bazaar because it's a Hearst publication...I know they got in hot water a few years back for publishing her yearly allowance. She's defintiely understated in that old money way, Lydia is more outgoing. I think Amanda was at Harry's polo match in NY though...

An actress I believe. But some sites I looked at are calling her "The Black Paris Hilton."
:) I just read an article on a different thread where the royal family was upset because Princess Michael of Kent's son was marrying a celebrity. Don't know if it's true or not, but he's much further down the line of succession. I don't think the next Paris Hilton would go down well for the third in line to the throne, so I think we can scratch her from the list. Anyway, I could see him going with a model.

Can you imagine if William had dated Britney given all the problems that she ended up having. OMG! Thank goodness he didn't meet with her.
:) It may not have been true - at the time, she was having problems and saying outrageous things on talk shows. She may have thought it would be shocking to say that, since the media kept wanting to put the "pop princess" with the future King of England.

gjones.jpg (image)

She's 33. :flowers:

No she's an African American socialite and designer and she's nothing like Paris Hilton. Here's her website
http://www.genevieve-jones.com/

I think the BRF are ready for a non- caucasian member isn't the son in-law of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester a native New Zealander?

:previous::) I don't think skin color would be an issue with them, just controversy - they've had enough of that . I think if the girl was likable and pretty ( unfair, I know, but looks matter in a celebrity - obsessed world, and the media would make fun of an unattractive girl ) there wouldn't be a problem.

How about Valentina? She's a friend of Charlotte's, Italian and a part of the equestrian circuit. I can't remember her last name but I remember seeing a pic of her and she's really pretty. Or Gabriella Calthorpe?

^ I think GC's working as a model puts her out of contention. Plus, she's still quite young, I think.

I can't see either of them marrying outside their own nationality and religion. Sadly and regrettably, I think the Windsors are quite bigoted when it matters. It's like a white supremacy/British patriarchy issue with them. And beauty still leans toward the patrician model. I doubt they're serious about being multicultural and all that political correctness. JMO.

Don't mean to offend - I'm of mixed race myself, and certainly not in the C of E.

No, not at all! Oh, and believe me, I know true love and how illogical and unstoppable it can be.

It is interesting though, now that you mention it, that Frederik of Denmark said after his engagement (I think) that he knew he would use his head AND his heart when making a decision about marriage. I can understand why he chose Mary - she'd proven herself to have a lot of motivation even at under 30. This is why I think William's choice of Kate is so baffling and, quite frankly, stupid. Stranger still, I don't consider Fred too intelligent ...

Your last sentence only rings true if the British Royals are willing to look at the entire female population. But my point is that they won't. So, it doesn't matter how 'multicultural' Britain is or isn't - aside from the fact that they have less choice - because they will only choose from the sample they deem appropriate.

My evidence is recent history. No bi-racial brides or grooms amongst that lot. Autumn Kelly changed from Roman Catholic - big deal. And, PP is way down the line of succession.

No she's an African American socialite and designer and she's nothing like Paris Hilton. Here's her website
http://www.genevieve-jones.com/

I think the BRF are ready for a non- caucasian member isn't the son in-law of the Duke and Duchess of Gloucester a native New Zealander?

Yeah Gary Lewis, he's a Mauri.

How about Valentina? She's a friend of Charlotte's, Italian and a part of the equestrian circuit. I can't remember her last name but I remember seeing a pic of her and she's really pretty. Or Gabriella Calthorpe?

She's 19 atm. Abit too young. Of the AGC i always thought William would choose Isabella or perhaps Octavia.

^ I think GC's working as a model puts her out of contention. Plus, she's still quite young, I think.

So if working as a model puts GC out of contention what about the others? Amanda and Lydia Hearst. Genevive Jones. Are they out of the running, as they are models.
:)

My evidence is recent history. No bi-racial brides or grooms amongst that lot. Autumn Kelly changed from Roman Catholic - big deal. And, PP is way down the line of succession.

Peter Philips is 11th in line, he isn't that far down the list. :flowers:

I nominate Charlotte Casiraghi and Bee Schaffer for Harry. Amanda Hearst and the younger Barbara Bush for William. I think they're good choices for both?

I think she's dating Ralph Laurens son David.

So if working as a model puts GC out of contention what about the others? Amanda and Lydia Hearst. Genevive Jones. Are they out of the running, as they are models.
:)

Peter Philips is 11th in line, he isn't that far down the list. :flowers:

I hadn't thought about the others, but now that you mention, yes, I do think it puts them 'out of the running'.

Re PP: I'll have to argue that it's all relative and subjective. To me, his being '11th in line' makes him irrelevant in the line of succession; hence, most really don't care about what he does or who he marries. Besides, his wife could hardly be considered exotic. :flowers:

Barbara Bush would be a good catch...I have always liked her style. Very classic. Clean cut and somewhat elegant. At least IMO. Of the Bush twins...I always thought she was prettier than Jenna. Jenna got more attention.

Unfortunatley, she would not like the royal restrictions (lack of private life, always watched, etc). She didn't like being in the public eye when her father was President and chafed under the Secret Service. But on paper... a good choice.

:previous:

The Hearsts always have been a quite interesting family ;)

But however, to be serious I can't see William or Harry marrying socialites, models or actresses - no matter how beautiful or smart and well educated they are. Sorry :flowers:

I quite agree Dierna23.

Models, actresses and socialities will be attracted to the glamourous side of royal life...but will do not well with the restrictions. The public engagements of opening railway stations, hospitals, lack of private life, the constant scrutiny of the public in regards to the way you dress, travel, etc. They couldn't hack it.

as long as he doesn't end up with Paris Hilton. :eek:

Somehow I doubt we'll have to worry about that! :lol:

I think a marriage to one of the Bush daughters might be too politically complicated to fly, honestly. I think the public in Britain might not be terribly happy about it.

And Zonk, excellent points about the drudgery that's behind the pretty facade of royal life. You have to be able to dig in and put your head down to be able to do it, I think. That's why I tend to believe that both men will marry women from inside their social circles. Those women are probably more familiar than most with what being a working royal really entails.

:previous::) Actually, Harry likes Africa so much, I think he might pick a girl from a country there. :ermm: I don't know any celebrities/models/socialites from any African countries - does anyone else that might be a good match for Harry?

Isn't any girl they are linked to technically considered a socialite of some kind? Even Kate is at this point despite her non-aristo background...it really depends how much they want the title and how much they enjoy working. It's defintiely a lot harder than I thought it was.

Dree Hemingway is another interesting American heiress, but again, very glamorous. Andrew Morton wrote at The Daily Beast that William and Harry are better off with dowdy girls who will be content with the lifestyle.

No Way!! Dowdy girls would not please either the princes or the people, JMO.!!

:previous:

I agree.

In my very own opinion a stroke of luck would be: a young brainy and beautiful woman with aristocratic background, dutiful and outgoing at the same time, quite a character of her own and devoted to her duties, husband and country all the same - AND the famous "it" around her, kind of glamorous and classy. But well, I'm dreaming :lol:

Oh Dierna, I So agree... But as you say, only in our dreams. I think that even in our dreams, a person like that just doesn't exist. Only in fairy tales, and who believes in them anymore... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom