The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Yeah if you're a Hollywood actor.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:43 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Or looking for people interested in backing a worthwhile charity.

Old 08-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Or looking for people interested in backing a worthwhile charity.
Of course Osipi. Harry's heart is pure. He would never go on an all inclusive holiday. Harry's heart is pure. We all bow before Harry. My apologies.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Majesty

I am not Harry so I cannot attest to Harry's thoughts or his motives for doing anything that he does. He may be really chummy with Elton John since childhood. He could really, really believe that Google is his friend. He could have found himself with nothing to do for that time and someone invited him and paid his way for the camp.

I don't feel I can put motives on people I don't know. Your opinion of networking motives and who they're suitable for is as good of an opinion as anyone else's. Only Harry, himself, knows for sure.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

Well, it did give Harry the opportunity to talk with Larry and Sergey about privacy issues, if he was so inclined.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:23 PM
Nobility

Networking, networking, networking!! He is the founder of Sentable and also Invictus as well as his advocacy for mental health issues. He represents alot of important issues and is a representative of a pivotal country. He wants to meet them but they ALSO want to meet him for what he brings to the table.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:36 PM
Majesty

Harry by all means could have gone on vacation. Just like his dad in Greece. His brother and sister in law. Just like any royals. Summer they all do it.

But he isn't in Italy simply on vacation. If he had been, he'd likely have picked something tad more private. He is there attending a conference. Meeting with celebrities and people in different areas is very much a part of the royal job. That us why we see them all, even the queen, attending celebrity events. It gives you ideas, connections and financial links for work you are doing.

Also as we have seen the royals are becoming more media savvy. Interviews on popular radio. Harrys Invictus videos. The conference is great for that.

So who cares, instead of going to a beach like many royals right now, he balanced business with pleasure.

As for not being in the cc.... The Fail always does this. Focuses on foreign events Harry and yorks do and call it holidays.

Simple reason not in cc....not an official visit to the country, not invited. So it's considered a private trip even when charity/work related. Same thing when he was in Africa last summer. He was active volunteering in conservation but was classified as a Safari holiday as it was not on cc.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:21 PM
Nobility

Not sure why there is so much scrutiny over what Harry does in his private time. Is he supposed to stay stuck behind the palace walls?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Courtier

He is in the dungeon hiding from the media and the DF and all the haters, I pity this young man, he can do no wrong and he can do no right......what's left but the dungeon to play in........
Old 08-13-2017, 06:14 AM
Majesty

Ant McPartlin has thanked Prince Harry for writing to him to thank the star for speaking out on his battles with depression and addiction.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

This thread is for Harry's general news, so all posts regarding Harry and Meghan's relationship, have been moved to Harry's 'relationship suggestions and musings' thread. The relationship thread is closed for now, but will reopen soon.
Old 08-14-2017, 06:00 AM
Courtier

Do we know if Harry is back from the trip to Africa?
Old 08-14-2017, 10:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think Harry has missed his calling. He would make a good spy he slips in and out of places without being spotted
Old 08-19-2017, 02:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Harry is the audio guide for a new exhibit at Holyrood House in Scotland. 'Shadows of War': Roger Fenton's photographs of the Crimean War in 1855.

Fenton's work is often forgotten nowadays and this is an interesting project for Harry to be asked to participate in.

https://www.royalcollection.org.uk/c...e-exhibition#/
Old 08-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is wonderful thank you for posting Curryong
Old 08-28-2017, 11:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

phil dampier‏ @phildampier
William and Harry came across very well in #Diana7Days except for H contradicting previous interview about walking behind coffin. Silly.

Majesty/Joe Little‏ @MajestyMagazine
Curious, given that all the interviews were filmed around the same time in the spring.

phil dampier‏ @phildampier
Agree Joe. Very very odd but makes him look like someone who says the first thing that pops into his head.

From me: I agree with phil, and I think Harry is going to be a problem in the future - why? He doesn't think before he speaks. And his don't ''want to be King or Queen'' interview was disastrous and is still being used against the monarchy, Charles and William by republicans.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:38 AM
Majesty

I guess there are positives and negatives in Harry's character traits. His spontaneity and ease of meeting people and putting them at ease instantly is most definitely a positive. Just being spontaneous and saying whatever comes to mind is something he may need to work on.

I think we all have areas of character traits we need to work on. Harry is no different.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL NORWAY View Post
From me: I agree with phil, and I think Harry is going to be a problem in the future - why? He doesn't think before he speaks. And his don't ''want to be King or Queen'' interview was disastrous and is still being used against the monarchy, Charles and William by republicans.
Why he would wish badly to his brother, nephew and niece?
Old 08-28-2017, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Its as Royal Norway wrote - he doesn't think before he speaks, therefore does not work out first the consequences of what he says.

There is no deliberate nastiness going-on - but by now, he should be able to know what to say and how to say it.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 08-28-2017, 02:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
I don't say he is intentionally wishing his father, brother or the monarchy badly, but he has to stop doing these interviews of his.