A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way Harry can live abroad is to give up his title and place in line for the throne. If he really wishes to live abroad away from England then I see nothing wrong with that.

I don't see Harry moving anywhere. He is fully aware that he is needed at home. Also the press would be even worse then in the UK and so would the girls trying to bag a Prince and thinking it's all about money and glamour not the hardwork that actually goes into being a Royal.

I don't see Harry moving anywhere. He is fully aware that he is needed at home. Also the press would be even worse then in the UK and so would the girls trying to bag a Prince and thinking it's all about money and glamour not the hardwork that actually goes into being a Royal.

Unfortunately, you're correct. There are a few young people, here in the States who actually have any clue about what a royal does. They think it's all a fairy tale, with pretty jewelry, servants and evening parties. I'd like to see their thoughts once they get the real picture, including the press intrusion at almost every turn. Harry is better off staying where he is.

i think its funny how every week he is linked to someone. i wonder does he laughs it off or gets tired of hearing it

shaya said:
i think its funny how every week he is linked to someone. i wonder does he laughs it off or gets tired of hearing it

For his own mental health, I certainly hope so.

it would be soo cool if he was dating a girl right now that nobody even the press knew about. like if she was just regular girl that he meet someplace in no body is expecting its her cause she is not rich or known. its alot of celebs in america date regular girls that the press cant find nothing about her but her name or were shes from lol.

He was linked to another model with a royal background recently in - where else? - the DM.

Well stranger things have happened than two brothers marrying two sisters.....

LaRae

In fact, my grandfather and his brother married my grandmother and her sister

In my husbands family there are two sisters who married two brothers.

LaRae

My maternal grandmother's brother married my maternal grandfather's sister.

But if Harry had ever had any interest in Pippa, he'd have acted on it long ago. (Perhaps when William started dating Kate, because Harry would have met her then).

Still, I hope Harry finds someone nice soon.

I see no obstacle for Harry and Pippa to date and/or marry. However, so far neither has expressed the slightest interest in the other.
Pippa is markedly not Harry's type too: all his girlfriends or love interests were leggy blonds, usually quite independent and smart.

Perhaps Harry needs to go against his previous type...it's not working so well for him as of yet.

LaRae

I see no obstacle for Harry and Pippa to date and/or marry. However, so far neither has expressed the slightest interest in the other.
Pippa is markedly not Harry's type too: all his girlfriends or love interests were leggy blonds, usually quite independent and smart.

That sounds as though you're implying Pippa isn't 'smart', Artemisia :p

I think you could consider Pippa fairly independant and quite leggy. Certainly curvacious in all the 'socially admired areas'.

Blondes for fun and brunettes for mum ;)

Madame Royale said:

I think you could consider Pippa fairly independant and quite leggy. Certainly curvacious in all the 'socially admired areas'.

Oh dear. The stereotypes creeping out here are getting annoying. Can't a woman be who she wants to be and not judged on her weight and looks and hair colour .........

Oh dear. The stereotypes creeping out here are getting annoying. Can't a woman be who she wants to be and not judged on her weight and looks and hair colour .........
Or maybe, just maybe, you're taking my post more seriously than was intended?!

And who is suggesting women should be anything other than themselves? Certainly I've not suggested it.

And as it would happen to be so Pippa is brunette, 'leggy', curvacious and independent so I fail to see how anything negative could be extracted from what was a factual account of the woman on my behalf. I do not know her so can only comment on what I do know and what I do know is that Pippa is a well turned out young woman. Certainly from a physical stand point.

Last edited:
I would think if something was going to happen with Harry and Pippa it would have. I for one am glad it isn't she already get's way to much attention then she actually deserves. I still don't know why Harry HAS to get married soon I'm pretty sure it's better for Harry to find the right girl then get married so he can have date for a big party or something. Harry seems to prefer blondes it seems that way anyway.

I for one am glad it isn't she already get's way to much attention then she actually deserves.

I wouldn't disagree with that but surely it isn't considered as being her fault, specifically? Circumstance has thrust her into the public arena for all to muse over. The amount (which was entirely off the scale) of media attention surrounding her posterior during and after the wedding was nothing short of sexual harrassment on a GLOBAL scale when considering the many comments made and images published.

Henry will marry if and when he chooses. Depending on whether or not he finds a woman he wants to spend his life with and who wants to spend hers with him. Only time will tell.

Last edited:

"Socially admired areas" - love it! :lol:

I wasn't implying Pippa is dumb or lacks independence: she does, however, lack one key feature which appears to attract Harry most - blond hair. ;)
As a brunette, I must protest though: we are quite fun as well, you know. :D

Henry will marry if and when he chooses. Depending on whether or not he finds a woman he wants to spend his life with and who wants to spend hers with him. Only time will tell.
Agree completely: when and if he is ready.
This reminds me one of the jokes during the Jubilee concert: 2011 had the Royal Wedding, 2012 - the Diamond Jubilee. So, 2013... No pressure, Harry. :D

Last edited:
I think it would be good for Harry to find someone. Its obvious that Chelsy doesnt want the responsibility of royal life. I can see her point but at the same time I think Harry needs to realize that she isnt going to change her mind any time soon, at least I dont think so. He needs to look at what is ahead in his life. Not the throne but his life as a working royal with more resposibilities and he will need someone by his side who will be a support to him. I just hope he finds someone soon and if Catherine and the girls have some ideas, bring it on. I would love to see him happy with someone.

Unlikely - not that they couldn't do something like that, just unlikely such a thing is real, and would be 'leaked'. It's a planted article to throw the scent off speculation that Kate and Harry are enamored of each other. I don't think they are (yet the plant makes me wonder now) - just that they clearly have such good chemistry in public (in contrast to Kate and William in public) that there are whispers abroad.

Really? I wouldnt think that there would be anything other than friendship. I suppose some people might put more into it when it comes to the way they interact with eachother. They do seem very comfortable with eachother and laugh more at public events. I think its because they have known eachother for a long time. Afterall he is Williams brother so one would think they have a closeness that comes with being part of the circle. :)

Unlikely - not that they couldn't do something like that, just unlikely such a thing is real, and would be 'leaked'. It's a planted article to throw the scent off speculation that Kate and Harry are enamored of each other. I don't think they are (yet the plant makes me wonder now) - just that they clearly have such good chemistry in public (in contrast to Kate and William in public) that there are whispers abroad.

I think Kate and Harry act like close friends/in-laws. When I had male friends, we usually acted in a similar fashion, but knew that it was just that; friendship. I think it appears that they have 'good chemistry in public', because they're less inhabited than William, even during events that are less formal. William has been called a 'deep thinker' by his mother, and you can definitely see that in the way he acts; he's serious, mature, and reserved (to a point), which is what he needs to be for his future role.

Really? I wouldnt think that there would be anything other than friendship. I suppose some people might put more into it when it comes to the way they interact with eachother. They do seem very comfortable with eachother and laugh more at public events. I think its because they have known eachother for a long time. Afterall he is Williams brother so one would think they have a closeness that comes with being part of the circle. :)

I agree with you. They act like two friends that are comfortable enough with each other to act goofy and not really care what anyone else may say. I believe they know the boundaries pretty well, because if not, well, we'd be seeing Catherine married to the other Wales brother :p.

It is great that Catherine and Harry get along!!!!! They are the 2 most important people in William' life. The fact that they enjoy each other's company makes William's life so much easier..... and happier.

Chelsy may not have wanted a royal life... but just as important, she may hot have wanted an Army life.

Royal life surpasses army life as the more important aspect. Harry will one day stop being an active part of the army life and will be a 'real' royal Prince and take part in every day duties. He will never stop being royal.

While Harry will always be a member of the royal family, he is planning a career in the Army which would be a 20 year or more commitment. While not every women is a Sarah Ferguson, Andrew's naval career did not help their marriage. Military marriages have a higher divorce rate, at least in the US. A person may not be willing to take on the double edge sword of royal plus military to marry Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom