A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment he has been in an on-off relationship for the last 5+ years with a foreigner and the British people don't seem to have a problem with Chelsy so why would they be upset if she was Princess xxxx in her own right.

I had in mind a foreigner for whom English is not a native language (and for Chelsy it is)

Given the current low standards, any girl without criminal past will do.

I'm not even sure that would be a requirement, since some recent royal marriages have been with people who have a somewhat shady past, if not precisely criminal.

As for Chelsy, if Harry wants the sort of marriage his Uncle Andrew has enjoyed :whistling: he should go ahead and marry her. If ever a match had disaster written all over it, it's that one! JMO.

I'm not even sure that would be a requirement, since some recent royal marriages have been with people who have a somewhat shady past, if not precisely criminal.

As for Chelsy, if Harry wants the sort of marriage his Uncle Andrew has enjoyed :whistling: he should go ahead and marry her. If ever a match had disaster written all over it, it's that one! JMO.

I really don't think you can compare Chelsy and Sarah. Chelsy to my knowledge hasn't done anything to shame the royal family, yes she likes to party but what girl in her 20's doesn't? In between all the parties she did recieved a law degree so I guess partying can't be too bad. I think Chelsy would be a real asset to the Royal Family.

What do you mean with alcohol problem? I hope you don´t mean the alcohol at the parties. If so, then William is marrying a problem girl, too. :whistling:

Wow, does William's girl have police record in Cape Town too?
Well, you never know...

I really don't think you can compare Chelsy and Sarah. Chelsy to my knowledge hasn't done anything to shame the royal family...

Neither had Sarah, before she married Andrew.

Lets get back on topic.

This thread isn't about the well publicized scandals of Sarah, Duchess of York.

Eugenie Niarchos could be a good match. Aristocratic family and good upbringing, good looks, big fortune, great fashion sense. ;) And the Greek gene, something to connect with the Prince's grandfather. Nevertheless, we must note that both the Prince & Miss Niarchos are too young to get married. I started very early, so take my advice my friends: marriage is for after 30. Farewell!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have a feeling Harry will marry a black woman. Which is all good considering the royal family needs a little spice:)

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have a feeling Harry will marry a black woman. Which is all good considering the royal family needs a little spice:)
Yes,but the thing is ...he adores blond women,the blondes are in his taste,if William considered more brunette girls....

'A real asset' with alcohol problems? I doubt it.:whistling:

All I have to say on this one is that if Chelsy has anything remotely like a drinking problem then Harry for sure would be a master of the drink. There's a great big difference between drinking socially and partying in your 20s and having a serious drinking problem. Neither Harry nor Chelsy have indicated in any way or form that alcohol is a problem in their lives.

I think with Harry anything is possible. I really do think that whoever he does marry, it won't be for the connections, the bloodline, the "suitablitiy" nor any reason other than its someone he is in love with and genuinely loves him in return and they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Both William and Harry do not take take relationships lightly IMO. As we've see with William taking time and being sure when he does make a commitment its for all the right reasons, I think we will see the same with Harry. It may very well be Chelsy and then again over the next 10 years or so, it may be someone he's not even met yet. It will make interesting watching though. :cool:

Osipi said:
I think with Harry anything is possible. I really do think that whoever he does marry, it won't be for the connections, the bloodline, the "suitablitiy" nor any reason other than its someone he is in love with and genuinely loves him in return and they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Both William and Harry do not take take relationships lightly IMO. As we've see with William taking time and being sure when he does make a commitment its for all the right reasons, I think we will see the same with Harry. It may very well be Chelsy and then again over the next 10 years or so, it may be someone he's not even met yet. It will make interesting watching though. :cool:

Your post hit the mark. You've described Harry perfectly IMO.

I just feel like he's going to marry someone out the norm, someone exotic and different from what we think. I don't think he's done surprising us all. People are trying to pair him up with European heiresses and I don't think Harry cares about that. Yes I agree it will be interesting:)

Your post hit the mark. You've described Harry perfectly IMO.

I just feel like he's going to marry someone out the norm, someone exotic and different from what we think. I don't think he's done surprising us all. People are trying to pair him up with European heiresses and I don't think Harry cares about that. Yes I agree it will be interesting:)

What I really had to laugh at was watching the TLC special "Wild about Harry" last night and they paired him up with Britney Spears and/or a Pamela Anderson "lookalike". Although its true that Chelsy is very blonde and he does seem to gravitate towards that typecast, I don't think it has any bearing whatsoever on what he looks for in a wife IF he's even thinking remotely of settling down right now. Personally I think he's married to the armed forces right now. If it has blades, he'll fly it. :whistling:

Eugenie Niarchos could be a good match. Aristocratic family and good upbringing, good looks, big fortune, great fashion sense. ;) And the Greek gene, something to connect with the Prince's grandfather. Nevertheless, we must note that both the Prince & Miss Niarchos are too young to get married. I started very early, so take my advice my friends: marriage is for after 30. Farewell!

Sorry, I disagree on the after thirty. The real need is mental and emotional maturity. I married at 22 and that is over 50 years ago. My brother and sister in law married at 16 and 18 and that is 66 years ago and they are very happy together. It is not age, but maturity.

i think harry doesn't want this responsibility right now, he is taking advantage of his non-heir position to have a more "relax" life and only care about his militar preparation... we won't see harry ready to get married very soon...and i believe that he will take the decision issue very seriously like his brother...he will get married when he feels ready to do it, the rest is just speculation...

Does Harry have a girlfriend at the moment?

I reckon if he marries anyone it will be Chelsy

^Yes,I think the same. After all these years of relationship.. It doesn't really matter that she was away from times to times or their relationship status who many describe as on-off, I think shes someone he trusts/loves and she seems to be constantly present in his life.

___
Currently Active Users: 13832 (428 members and 13404 guests):eek:

Last edited:
Oh no Pippa! no..

Last edited:

Harry can also marry an Indian or paki for that matter.
padma

Marrying your brothers sister-in-law sounds ridiculous. I know there would be nothing wrong with it but seriously?

Goodness, my family tree is full of brothers marrying sisters (not their own!) It's pretty common. It's happened recently with friends of mine too - younger sister has married brother of elder sister's husband. No doubt it must have happened with royalty too.

Catherine of Aragon springs to mind with a situation as complicated as that. ;)

Oh no Pippa! no..

Oh yes Pippa!!That would be an excellent choice...Chelsy won´t do...too wild,too inexperienced except for one thing that is.
But Pippa?Fantastic choice,there certainly was chemistry between the two today!:p;)

Pippa smiled at Harry the same way she smiled at the DofE. No chemistry whatsoever IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom