A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anything funny in describing a family as crazy.

If you had meant what you now say you mean I think you should have said that as I doubt that too many people would have gained that meaning from saying the family is crazy.

People take this family stuff too seriously. I am hardly the first person to describe them jokingly as crazy.

As for the rest I will say what I want...Less not get nasty with one another now. We can all voice are opinions negative or positive. Lets not forget that. We don't all have to agree and if that is not the case well news to me.

People take this family stuff too seriously. I am hardly the first person to describe them jokingly as crazy.

As for the rest I will say what I want...Less not get nasty with one another now. We can all voice are opinions negative or positive. Lets not forget that. We don't all have to agree and if that is not the case well news to me.

By all means say what you want but by the same token be expected to be challenged about it.

Calling someone or a family 'crazy' is simply rude in my opinion - not funny, not a joke, but simply nasty.

You don't want people to get nasty but you use nasty language about people who aren't here to defend themselves.

Last edited:
How about;
Princess Elizabeth of Thurn und Taxis, Lady Eloise Anson, The Hon Alexandra Knatchbull?
I am watching the Wives for William program and getting ideas.

Alexandra would be a good choice, but I don't think this will happen. Elisabeth is Catholic and IMO will never ever convert.
Lady Eloise is also interesting, how old is she? Isn't she older than Harry?

EDIT: I've googled and found out that Eloise was born in 1982, two years is no big deal.

Last edited:
I wonder where will Harry wed. Westminster Abbey or St. George's Chapel?

Alexandra would be a good choice, but I don't think this will happen. Elisabeth is Catholic and IMO will never ever convert.
Lady Eloise is also interesting, how old is she? Isn't she older than Harry?

EDIT: I've googled and found out that Eloise was born in 1982, two years is no big deal.

Advantage to Harry marrying a girl who is slightly older than him: she'll have more maturity and should be able to settle into the royal lifestyle easily.

Disadvantage: what if he isn't mature enough for her? :eek:

St Georges is the more likely, if he marries when his grandmother is still alive.

is prince harry dont catholic????

St Georges is the more likely, if he marries when his grandmother is still alive.

Perhaps he will marry some place new. Maybe in Wales to pay tribute to his title. Just an idea.

Perhaps he will marry some place new. Maybe in Wales to pay tribute to his title. Just an idea.

It isn't actually his title but his father's.

Harry will cease to be 'of Wales' when either his father becomes King or he is given a title of his own.

It isn't actually his title but his father's.

Harry will cease to be 'of Wales' when either his father becomes King or he is given a title of his own.

I know that. He may very well marry before Charles even becomes King. I just think that in terms of royal churches Westminster Abbey was his brother's choice and where his mother's service was held after she passed away. St. Paul's Cathedral was where his parents tied the knot. St. George's Chapel was where Charles and Camilla got married.

Maybe he could get married in the chapel at the military base he his serving at....if he is still in at the time of his engagement. That would be something he can call his own. He did after all hold the 10yr tribute ceremony to his mother in the household cavalry barracks.

I know that. He may very well marry before Charles even becomes King. I just think that in terms of royal churches Westminster Abbey was his brother's choice and where his mother's service was held after she passed away. St. Paul's Cathedral was where his parents tied the knot. St. George's Chapel was where Charles and Camilla got married.

Maybe he could get married in the chapel at the military base he his serving at....if he is still in at the time of his engagement. That would be something he can call his own. He did after all hold the 10yr tribute ceremony to his mother in the household cavalry barracks.

Unless he is totally useless as a soldier I would expect him to be in the service for the next 20 years or so like his Uncle Andrew.

Hello made something up about Prince Harry and Sophia Thomalla. Sophia Thomalla is a German model and actress. But she is not very well known as an actress, but more as a celebrity and winner of "Let's dance" (TV Show in Germany, same as "Dancing with the Stars" in UK). She is the daughter of Simone Thomalla who is a well-known tv actress. I do not know if Sophia was ever naked in TV/magazines (like e.g. the Swedish Sophia (girlfriend of Carl Philipp)), but her mum Simone was in the German "playboy" this year.

see: Prince Harry hits it off with a pretty fraulein in Berlin during first Germany trip
(or in German: http://top.de/81ah-Schau-mir-in-die-Augen-Harry )

I don't believe Harry and Sophia will ever go out, but German media would love a relationship between them and the imagination of a German girl being a British Princess. They still call Silvia of Sweden "our Silvia/unsere Silvia" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So I assume there is no possibility for Sophia to become princess and the wife of the No.3 in the line of sucession.

At least Duchess or Princess Sophia sounds more regal. I always had a problem to imagine a "Princess/Duchess Chelsy". That sounded to me like a princess in carnival. Sorry!

Last edited:
I don't believe Harry and Sophia will ever go out, but German media would love a relationship between them and the imagination of a German girl being a British Princess. They still call Silvia of Sweden "our Silvia/unsere Silvia" :ROFLMAO:

I believe that the press is starting to get desperate now that William is engaged. Poor Harry, every time he is with a women they will try to link him with her. :bang:

I personally hope he pulls a Felipe and manages to keep her hidden until the day he becomes engaged. I thought his relationship with Chelsy was a bit too public. With all of the fighting, making-up, and the facebooking.

Last edited:
I think the monarchy won't be anymore if a prince marries an inappropriate girl,who posted nude or something alike.Wallis Simpson or Sarah Ferguson would look saints in comparison with such women

I think the monarchy won't be anymore if a prince marries an inappropriate girl,who posted nude or something alike.Wallis Simpson or Sarah Ferguson would look saints in comparison with such women

If the future Queen of Great Britain can model lingerie posing nude won't be a problem - depending on the circumstances.

If the future Queen of Great Britain can model lingerie posing nude won't be a problem - depending on the circumstances.
But it's not the same,this mood of life is rather different ,it's her basic occupation

:previous:

Really I think the final nail in the coffin (so-to-speak) would be if William and Kate have marital problems or divorce. Harry's 3rd in line but I guess you're talking abouta situation like Prince Andrew and (some say his true love) Koo Stark.
:reindeer:

Unless he is totally useless as a soldier I would expect him to be in the service for the next 20 years or so like his Uncle Andrew.

Yes, I think Harry always intended to be a career soldier. Although being in service less than 20 years isn't necessarily a sign of 'uselessness'.

I would think Harry would get married in the next 5 years. With luck, HM will still be walking under her own steam at thewedding!

I would think Harry would get married in the next 5 years. With luck, HM will still be walking under her own steam at thewedding!

Heck.. I'd be willing to be not only walking under her own steam but dancing ribbons around them. :D

Yes, I think Harry always intended to be a career soldier. Although being in service less than 20 years isn't necessarily a sign of 'uselessness'.

Not necessarily of course but I was using the 20 year yardstick as that was what Andrew did and he was advised that he wouldn't be good enough for further promotions and thus was advised to retire.

I believe that the military does advise officers like that when their difference service times are due to be renewed so that they can make a decision based on knowledge about future potential. So if the army felt that Harry had reached his potential at 10 years they would advise him accordingly not to extend his active commission. He of course could decide to leave at that point anyway.

Last edited:
Perhaps someone has already pointed this out, but Gabriella Windsor is not a Catholic. Her father married one, but the two children were raised C of E and are still in the line of succession. As for Princess Madeleine of Sweden, she spent some time in the UK and disliked it. Apparently, she was shocked by the level of British media attention and intrusions there, so she's probably out as a possible bride for Prince Harry. I suspect he won't marry for several years, so it may be that he hasn't met his wife yet. Ms. Davy just doesn't strike me as someone who would adjust very well to royal life, which is not to say that I dislike her in any way; I just don't think becoming a royal is for her.

Its funny that we would expect Harry's wife to have spotless past, considering his past is less than thrilling.

At any rate I think he will remain a bachelor for a while, and that would be good for him. He may be under considerable media pressure to marry after April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom