Princess Marie as Patron of the Danish National Commission for UNESCO

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ccile

Serene Highness
City
paris
Country
France
It's now official: next 17th of november, princess Marie will be nominated as the patron of the Danish national commission for UNESCO. The nomination will take place at the ministry of education at 10 am.

Here's the schedule published on the Court's website:
17/11 09 H.K.H. Prinsesse Marie præsenteres som protektor for ”Den danske UNESCO-nationalkommission” i Undervisningsministeriets mødesal, Fægtesalen, Frederiksholms Kanal 25 kl. 10.00.

That's a great patronage for princess Marie:flowers::flowers::flowers:

Great news! I have been waiting to hear that she will do some sort of UNESCO patronage. This will be a great organization for Marie to be involved in. I am looking forward to seeing the photos.

I think that this is the event where she will be introduced as the official patron for the UNESCO national commission.

Wonder if Joachim will attend with her.

Wonder if Joachim will attend with her.

I wouldnt be suprised if he didnt. It is listed as an event for Marie and not a joint. Marie has attended other events without Joachim.
I dont see him there holding her hand when they announce her name :lol:

same here sgl! i think UNESCO will be a great patronage for marie and i look forward to seeing her taking part in its events. will it be mainly representation in denmark's events or some sort of international patron?

same here sgl! i think UNESCO will be a great patronage for marie and i look forward to seeing her taking part in its events. will it be mainly representation in denmark's events or some sort of international patron?

Me thinks it could do something with education and UNESCO.
Here is the announcment from the UNESCO site.

Carlota, we havent heard anything on what she will do yet. I think once the event takes place we will get a press release or a statement saying what exactly her role will be.

Last edited:
Hope she wears something other than black with gray or pewter. She looks so-o-o somber when she constantly wears mourning colors.

Congratulations to princess Marie for these patronage.

It's a good and interesting patronage for princess Marie! Hope she will enjoy her future work with UNESCO!

this is great news, i was really looking forward to an UN patronage for marie.
is the speech available?

Yes, very nice patronage for her.

Too bad about the same color choice for her wardrobe. It's getting so predictable and boring.

I think that UNESCO is a great organization for Marie to be involved in. I'm sure that she will be a great patron. I'm looking forward to seeing her attending more of their events.

Very interesting patron for Marie, im sure she will do good.
I would like to know what exactly her work will focus on.
She looked proffessional at the event, wasnt a bad outfit at all.

PurePeople picture gallery

Last edited:
Yes, she did look professional and very pretty. However, it's the same colors over and over again.

Surely, she could have had the same effect with something other than gray.

Can't wait to see the Hong Kong wardrobe. Hopefully, this will have a lighter, more varied color palette.

persnally, I found her elegant, I like what she wore, it was simple and refined

future event on the 28th january of marie as patron of UNESCO

H.K.H. Princess Marie participating in the UNESCO / L'Oreal award of "Scholarships For Women in Science" at the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences, HC Andersens Boulevard 35, Copenhagen pm. 15.30.

H.K.H. Prinsesse Marie deltager i UNESCO/L'Oreal overrækkelse af "Legater For Kvinder i Naturvidenskab" i Det Kongelige Danske Videnskabernes Selskab, H.C. Andersens Boulevard 35, København kl. 15.30.

I'm very glad to see marie working for this award. i have known it for a few years now and it's quite a thrill to see a royal working on it to make the "women in science" theme a bit more known in general.

Last edited:
Princess Marie participating in the UNESCO / L'Oreal award
of "Scholarships For Women in Science" at the Royal Danish
Academy of Sciences, January 28, 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Back
Top Bottom