The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal Weddings

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Commoner

I agree she looks older, but I don't thinks she's ugly, she has strong features, I think alot of you were maybe still hoping for a reconciliation between Hamzah and Noor. that's just my opinion. I love her gown, beautiful shade of pink.

Old 01-16-2012, 07:52 PM
Serene Highness

I believe that soon they going to release a bio about her so we get to know more about her and her family.

Old 01-17-2012, 10:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Wonderful news and so surprising, I wish them all the best!!!!! I really hope Hamzah has found true love this time, so that he won't have to go through another disappointment or more emotional stress. He seems like one of the nicest guys out there, he deserves the best girl!!

Breathtaking beauty is overrated, Noor wasn't particularly beautiful either. What he obviously needs is a confident, more independent woman, and Basmah seems to be one of those.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:58 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleio View Post
Many, many thanks for the translation, Rossina! Do you really believe that they met each other just three months ago?... That's what I call a marriage-express! I would like to think that they met each other before...
I'm glad to see Jordanian people are happy with the marriage!
You`re welcome
Why not ?? .. its possible dear. Let us wait for the couple interviews in future .. maybe they will tell us about their love story then.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Serene Highness

This is a new article about how Hamza and Basma have met and the love story. He met her 3 months ago, I don't know if a 3 months love will last for a long time. The bride never lived in Jordan she was born and raised in Canada. That what the article says. I wish them a happy life

http://www.aboshreek.com/NewsRead.aspx?ID=6855
Old 01-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Courtier

Three months can last a long time. I became engaged in 3 days and married in 3 months. That was 52 years ago and we are still going strong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in marriage is not that important as the years roll by. It is much more important to be friends and lovers.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, this is great . No one knows what is going to happen in the future, their marriage might last for ever or it might end soon Wishing hamza and basma a happy long life
Old 01-18-2012, 01:35 AM
Courtier

3 months? i dont know if this is true other site says 4 years . she was with the air club and says that it was set up by king abdullah and prince hamza is the president of this, the videos removed now but i think i remember the date is from mid year 2011 (does some1 remmeber?) so at least maby theyve known echother for this long.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Congratulation for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basma !! & i think prince hamzah he marry princess basma
High Quality Pictures
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

enjoy
prince hashem little fat in this pictures

I i read in wikipedia "Official Wedding is yet to come" , this mean there still wedding they will make & go in TV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Does the ceremony happen around the sometime/days of the wedding or do they have to wait for the more bigger wedding? (Hamzah had his big wedding a year later of signing the marriage papers)
e was cronw prince this why they make big weind & all conrtys come
but now i read that still offcial wedding will come , this mean there geusts
Old 01-18-2012, 05:32 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by life84 View Post
T He met her 3 months ago, I don't know if a 3 months love will last for a long time.
http://www.aboshreek.com/NewsRead.aspx?ID=6855
Well the late King Hussein and Queen Noor had a short courtship; and same happened with Abdullah and Rania. King Hussein and Queen Noor were 21 years married and Abdullah and Rania will celebrate their 19th anniversary of wedding in June.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Mahala View Post
3 months? i dont know if this is true other site says 4 years . she was with the air club and says that it was set up by king abdullah and prince hamza is the president of this, the videos removed now but i think i remember the date is from mid year 2011 (does some1 remmeber?) so at least maby theyve known echother for this long.
I agree this is so confusing some sites say that they knew each other for 4 years while some other sites say they have met 3 months ago. I don't know really what to believe
Old 01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
Commoner

Hi! New here. :) Someone mentioned something about footage taped, streaming in the morning -- anyone have info on that? Will it be on again?
Old 01-19-2012, 03:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
I i read in wikipedia "Official Wedding is yet to come" , this mean there still wedding they will make & go in TV
No. That ceremony was the wedding, they had a private party the night of.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoula View Post
No. That ceremony was the wedding, they had a private party the night of.
Yes i know , but they put anything about offcial weding in TV ?
Old 01-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Serene Highness

Burzg do you know how tall is Basma. She looks short since Hamza is short, but do you guys know exactly how tall is she ??
Old 01-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Aristocracy

she is 5'7" and she was born 1/1979. she is a lovely person.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

Stella, do you know the new princess personally? If not, can you source your information for us, as all the outlets say she was born in 1985. Thx.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:58 PM
Aristocracy

yes, i do. she is a wonderful, wonderful person. she is brilliant, humble, kind, and beautiful person, inside and out. it is upsetting for me to read through the posts and to see some of the comments saying unkind things.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1971 View Post
she is 5'7" and she was born 1/1979. she is a lovely person.
Okay so she is older than him. Do you know her exact date of birth. and since you know her in person you know that she is lovely as you said but I personally looked at her picture and found that she is not beautiful, people see things differently Stella we need people who know her in person to tell us more about her. Wish you them all the best
Old 01-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella1971 View Post
yes, i do. she is a wonderful, wonderful person. she is brilliant, humble, kind, and beautiful person, inside and out. it is upsetting for me to read through the posts and to see some of the comments saying unkind things.
Don't be dismayed about unkind comments. They will happen. I think the new princess is quite lovely and so do a lot of other people who post here.