Wedding of Prince Hamzah & Basmah Bani: January 12, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree she looks older, but I don't thinks she's ugly, she has strong features, I think alot of you were maybe still hoping for a reconciliation between Hamzah and Noor. that's just my opinion. I love her gown, beautiful shade of pink.

I believe that soon they going to release a bio about her so we get to know more about her and her family.

Wonderful news and so surprising, I wish them all the best!!!!! I really hope Hamzah has found true love this time, so that he won't have to go through another disappointment or more emotional stress. He seems like one of the nicest guys out there, he deserves the best girl!! :twohearts:

Breathtaking beauty is overrated, Noor wasn't particularly beautiful either. What he obviously needs is a confident, more independent woman, and Basmah seems to be one of those. ;) :flowers:

Many, many thanks for the translation, Rossina! Do you really believe that they met each other just three months ago?... That's what I call a marriage-express! I would like to think that they met each other before...
I'm glad to see Jordanian people are happy with the marriage!

You`re welcome :)
Why not ?? .. its possible dear. Let us wait for the couple interviews in future .. maybe they will tell us about their love story then.

This is a new article about how Hamza and Basma have met and the love story. He met her 3 months ago, I don't know if a 3 months love will last for a long time. The bride never lived in Jordan she was born and raised in Canada. That what the article says. I wish them a happy life :D

http://www.aboshreek.com/NewsRead.aspx?ID=6855

Last edited:
Three months can last a long time. I became engaged in 3 days and married in 3 months. That was 52 years ago and we are still going strong. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in marriage is not that important as the years roll by. It is much more important to be friends and lovers.

Wow, this is great :D. No one knows what is going to happen in the future, their marriage might last for ever or it might end soon :D Wishing hamza and basma a happy long life :D

3 months? i dont know if this is true other site says 4 years :ermm:. she was with the air club and says that it was set up by king abdullah and prince hamza is the president of this, the videos removed now :bang: but i think i remember the date is from mid year 2011 (does some1 remmeber?) so at least maby theyve known echother for this long.

Congratulation for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basma !! & i think prince hamzah he marry princess basma :flowers:
High Quality Pictures
Fast, Free Image Hosting - ImageBam

enjoy :flowers:
prince hashem little fat in this pictures

I i read in wikipedia "Official Wedding is yet to come" , this mean there still wedding they will make & go in TV :D
Does the ceremony happen around the sometime/days of the wedding or do they have to wait for the more bigger wedding? (Hamzah had his big wedding a year later of signing the marriage papers)
e was cronw prince this why they make big weind & all conrtys come
but now i read that still offcial wedding will come , this mean there geusts

Last edited by a moderator:
T He met her 3 months ago, I don't know if a 3 months love will last for a long time.
http://www.aboshreek.com/NewsRead.aspx?ID=6855
Well the late King Hussein and Queen Noor had a short courtship; and same happened with Abdullah and Rania. King Hussein and Queen Noor were 21 years married and Abdullah and Rania will celebrate their 19th anniversary of wedding in June.

3 months? i dont know if this is true other site says 4 years :ermm:. she was with the air club and says that it was set up by king abdullah and prince hamza is the president of this, the videos removed now :bang: but i think i remember the date is from mid year 2011 (does some1 remmeber?) so at least maby theyve known echother for this long.

I agree this is so confusing some sites say that they knew each other for 4 years while some other sites say they have met 3 months ago. I don't know really what to believe :D

Hi! New here. :) Someone mentioned something about footage taped, streaming in the morning -- anyone have info on that? Will it be on again?

I i read in wikipedia "Official Wedding is yet to come" , this mean there still wedding they will make & go in TV :D
No. That ceremony was the wedding, they had a private party the night of.

Burzg do you know how tall is Basma. She looks short since Hamza is short, but do you guys know exactly how tall is she ?? :D

she is 5'7" and she was born 1/1979. she is a lovely person.

Stella, do you know the new princess personally? If not, can you source your information for us, as all the outlets say she was born in 1985. Thx.

yes, i do. she is a wonderful, wonderful person. she is brilliant, humble, kind, and beautiful person, inside and out. it is upsetting for me to read through the posts and to see some of the comments saying unkind things.

she is 5'7" and she was born 1/1979. she is a lovely person.

Okay so she is older than him. Do you know her exact date of birth. and since you know her in person you know that she is lovely as you said but I personally looked at her picture and found that she is not beautiful, people see things differently Stella :flowers: we need people who know her in person to tell us more about her. Wish you them all the best :D

yes, i do. she is a wonderful, wonderful person. she is brilliant, humble, kind, and beautiful person, inside and out. it is upsetting for me to read through the posts and to see some of the comments saying unkind things.

Don't be dismayed about unkind comments. They will happen. I think the new princess is quite lovely and so do a lot of other people who post here.

for those who were looking for the original youtube post of HRH, here is a link. those who who question this woman's beauty, watch this perhaps: بسمة

I heard that from a few people who know her, they told me she's a very nice person. I wish them both the best of luck :)

I heard that from a few people who know her, they told me she's a very nice person. I wish them both the best of luck :)
they tell me she have achivements & she love make humanitarian things :flowers:

for those who were looking for the original youtube post of HRH, here is a link. those who who question this woman's beauty, watch this perhaps: بسمة

Stella1971 do you know if Basma speaks fluent Arabic ??:flowers:

She indeed looks nicer on video than on wedding photos.

And when I saw this toddler running to her, it came to my mind that we may expect the big announcement next year! As we know now, Basmah has just turned 33, so she shouldn't postpone it too long.

I don't understand why it upsets you that people don't find her to be physically beautiful. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as her husband finds her beautiful, who cares what the rest of us think!

The comments here have been kind next to the ones read in another forum. People on the other site were mean.

Last edited:
I don't understand why it upsets you that people don't find her to be physically beautiful. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As long as her husband finds her beautiful, who cares what the rest of us think!

The comments here have been kind next to the ones read in another forum. People on the other site were mean.

i do not know of the other site. please advise.

it is hurtfull to think that people need to degrade another in order to make themselves feel superior.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/library/1634619852272900000.jpg

please look at this. a much better photo. not the 'deer in the headlights' photo to which most of you refer.

i do not know of the other site. please advise.

it is hurtfull to think that people need to degrade another in order to make themselves feel superior.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/library/1634619852272900000.jpg

please look at this. a much better photo. not the 'deer in the headlights' photo to which most of you refer.

I just don't see how people not finding her beautiful, equals to degrading her? Everyone's taste is different. Am just at a lost on why your hurt that to some, she is not a physical beauty. We just see things differently and that is ok;)

Forget the other site. Like I said, the comments here were kind in comparison.

Well, personally I am not degrading her at all, I saw the pictures for me she is not beautiful at all and there is nothing wrong with that. She might be a very nice person as you said because you know her in person may be but I just saw a picture and I am giving my opinion over a picture :D :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom