Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Agree in regards to Walters. She talks, but has little to no substance.

PBS is showing the full BBC coverage. It was wonderful NOT to have to listen to the dribble that can come from the American coverage

tumblr_lkeu1tkUy01qahdn2o1_500.gif

thanks, excellence

Last edited:
I thought the ceremony was beautiful. The music as well, I honestly wasn't bored with it which surprised me. But I'm American so all of this is new to me lol. The best coverage imo is Today Show. They know when to be quiet and they're rather funny and not tabloid obsessed. B. Walters is idk she means well but shes become one of The View ladies, obsessed with gossip and boring talk.

Is Catherine a Princess and a Duchess or just Duchess? Matt L on The Today Show seems to think she's both. We're American so forgive that lol.

PBS is showing the full BBC coverage. It was wonderful NOT to have to listen to the dribble that can come from the American coverage

I searched all night last night for PBS. I'm in the middle of relocating and in a hotel in an unknown market and for the life of me I could not locate the PBS station, so I settled for flipping between the others. When one would frustrate me to the point of wanting to damage the television I'd switch to another for a little while.

I thought the ceremony was beautiful. The music as well, I honestly wasn't bored with it which surprised me. But I'm American so all of this is new to me lol. The best coverage imo is Today Show. They know when to be quiet and they're rather funny and not tabloid obsessed. B. Walters is idk she means well but shes become one of The View ladies, obsessed with gossip and boring talk.

Is Catherine a Princess and a Duchess or just Duchess? Matt L on The Today Show seems to think she's both. We're American so forgive that lol.

She's a princess, duchess, countess, and baroness by marriage.

ZaJa;1243569 Is Catherine a Princess and a Duchess or just Duchess? Matt L on The Today Show seems to think she's both. We're American so forgive that lol.[/QUOTE said:
She is Princess William, duchess of Cambridge

Her dress is stunning. The ceremony may be appeared boring when you had before Princess Victoria but I thought about Victoria that she did "too much" and didnt like her manierism all along the ceremony. This one was dignified but I think they were particuliary william very anxious.

Wish I had known that earlier and wouldn't have had to listen to the "royal experts."

I always watched the ceremony with tears of joy I wish I had been at their mother. Would have been proud. Rain where I live there now. Catherine and William of this rain, health, luck, long life, great kids bring.

Has anyone got a picture of Princess Letizia's outfit?

So from here on out there's not going to be much to see right? We get the balcony kiss and thats it?

I see so many people commenting on how nervous Prince William appeared, but I only see happiness and pride. Especially as they were walking back up the aisle to leave. He couldn't contain the smirk, it was heartwarming!

Chelsy looks like she slept in and had to dash out the door.

entered the ring difficult, rugged, and became a lifetime will not be complete.

Thank you for the responses. I agree he looked nervous but really at the same time he was very happy. He was controlling his emotions, they would smile at each other, seeming to contain themselves in a sweet way.

Wow that crowd is impressive. I am so kicking myself that I changed my mind about going to the UK this week.

:rose:Son Altesse Royale la duchesse de Cambridge a simplement été étourdissante!

What a wonderful wedding ceremony to have watched.

Last edited:
I'd like to see close-up of Catherine's face and make-up.

Back
Top Bottom