Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've read somewhere that pippa's dress was like what kate would have worn if she had had a commoners wedding like anyone of us.
really? thats nice of her, well it was a simple dress but pretty!!!

about the whole wedding, i was really excited, but somewhat i wasnt expecting for it to be like Victoria's. but it was nice to see a great wedding of the heir of the heir.
do you imagine Infanta Leonor, Princess Elisabeth, Prince Christian, Princess Catharina-amalia and Princess Ingrid to have a wedding like William? they have the same position of line of succession, but even though, the british wedding of the heir to the heir will always surppass the other heir to the heirs!!!

BBC has pictures of William, Kate, Charles and Camilla possible leaving Clarence I think. Kates dress almost looks like she's wearing her wedding dress without the lace tbh.

i couldn't find the link where william and catherine drove in the car after their wedding. can someone please help me? would love to see it...

The news channels are saying it's a new dress, but to me it honestly looks like her wedding dress without the lace and with added detail.

Is there a pic of the second dress?
From what I could see it looks like the first one.

I think we need to see the bottom of the dress to tell if it is the same dress. Have you seen a full shot of the dress?

I still can find any of these pictures on the BBC website. A link would be helpful.

You can't see the bottom part, in those pictures. What I saw on the news channel looked exactly like her dress excepts now she has diamonds or crystals on the edge. The top looks the same anyway.

Seriously don't you think the sweater looks like a after thought?

It's a different dress. Screen shot from BBC 24 sorry if they're blurry. I think it would look better without the jacket, but it is getting chilly in the eveningPicture 2.jpg

Picture 3.png

Picture 10.jpg

Picture 12.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

The Daily Mail called her the Duchess of Cornwall in the pic and said she wore a white strapless gown :ROFLMAO: Guess to many DoC's to keep straight.
Cornwall/Cambridge

You don't understand. They were bored, they don't love each other, they showed no emotions which means they are devoid of humanity, and will be getting an annulment since they obviously don't want to be married to one another.

Thank goodness the amateur Dr. Freuds here were able to let us know precisely what was going on in Catherine and William's heads, otherwise we'd never know how much they loathe and disdain their own wedding day.
You must either have a wonderful sence of humor or you are feeling some of us up the wrong way!! I sincerely hope it is the first!!!

MichelleVA said:
Seriously don't you think the sweater looks like a after thought?

No, just absence of thought!!! LOL!!

Yeah, doesn' really look good with the dress.

You must either have a wonderful sence of humor or you are feeling some of us up the wrong way!! I sincerely hope it is the first!!!

My wit here is legendary. :lol:

Yes that is a completely different dress. It looks lovely and flowing. She is ready to dance....what does knees up party mean LOL?

Pretty much the same as the wedding dress just less detail, which IMO makes it even more boring. I know it's your wedding day Catherine but some colour for the night party might have been nice IMO. Camilla looks lovely, that blue really does suit her.

Camilla is really shining lately minus the pre wedding ball in that blue lace dress. LOL

So they're staying the night at Buuckingham palace but Clarence House is their London home correct?

the night dress is beautiful but i agree with Lumutqueen, a bit of color would have been nice and also its too similar to the wedding gown, a bit of change wouldve been nicer and cooler!

Back
Top Bottom