Engagement&Wedding of Lalla Soukaina and Mohamed El Mehdi Ben Abdelmottaleb: Oct 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am soooo disappointed there is no more pics but at least they release one Lalla soukaina is pretty bride.

Beautifull !!! So, they celebrate their wedding. Do you know when exactly??

I have no idea but the pictures were posted early this evening ..
I am just wondering why is there some kind of secrecy in this matter as royal weddings usually are in first pages .. its just a vibe i could be wrong.

Can someone explain, this is second wedding? I thought they were married on october 4th?

Last edited:
I'm confused as well, unless the pictures were only made public right now.

I think in October they celebrated their engagement. The wedding took place on May at Lalla Meryem´s house. These pics are new and they were taken by Spanish photographer.
Lalla Soukaina's Wedding | The Royal Forums
Lalla Soukaina is so thin.

Thin? Maybe not for so long...

Thanks for the photos!
The couple is gorgeous. It is great to see King Mohammed and Lalla Salma with children attending the wedding.
I would say that I do not like Lalla Soukiana's makeup because it seems too heavy.

Last edited:
It seems that the bride's father wasn't even invited to the wedding.I guess his family too:eek:
I find this shameful,it seems that this poor man and his family were banned from seeing his 2 childrens when he divorced Princess Lalla Meriem and now he is even deprived from attending his daughter's wedding.
When Lalla Soukaina studied in Paris,her paternal grandfather who lived in Paris too said that he doesn't see his grand daughter.

I hate it when a parent deprives his ex of seeing his children:bang:
Thanks god other royal families allow their commoner ex spouses of seeing their children :Infanta Elena of Spain,Prince Joachim of Denemark

i am glad they release some photos,sush pretty photos.
Lalla Soukaina looks different maybe because of the wedding stress.
Lalla Meryem looks wonderful as Lalla Asma.
Since Lalla Salma and King wedding this the most important wedding inside MRF i hope Moulay Rachid is next.:D

sush wonderful pics of the wedding,like every Moroccan wedding it's very colorful.
Lalla soukaina looks wonderful and her husdand is handsome man.

Back
Top Bottom