Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The newlyweds asked the children to come closer to the cake :flowers:

I can't wait to see Vctoria and Daniel having their own baby!!!

i wonder how long it will be? when she bends down to the kids she did have a bump...lol just kidding i hate when people that. :whistling:

Anna Westling Blom is divorced, she is at the wedding with her boyfriend Mikael Söderström.

Nope.

(she does have a partner though)

Well she has a wedding ring on her wedding finger.
And a double barrelled surname.
If she is divorced, why wear the ring?

Victoria gretting Infanta Cristina, Infanta Elena and Iñaki Urdangarin

Because she's married.

I believe he was referred to as her partner. There did seem to be a bit of a spark between her and CP over dinner, mostly coming from her, though. Probably just a momentary thing. When you have the opportunity to flirt with a prince, however subtly, what woman wouldn’t?

I can't believe!! I'm soo sick of this guys talking and talking and talking!

They are eating the dessert

some guy idk who maby a spanish royal look as though hes trying to get outa the cameras view lol.

Will they be moving on to a much bigger room. They can't dance in that room. It's too small for them.

When will be the dancing start? And, when will the live finish?

The guests really need to move in or somewhere... I'm getting claustrophobic watching them.

I had to go away for a second.
What part are they on? Is it finished????

The finnish reporters told yesterday that princess Mathilde has 17 suitcases with her...
I´m still overwhelmed by Daniel´s speech. Wonderful, real love, humble man.:flowers:

It's now 20 June, the wedding is not yet finished, a long night to the wed-couples and the guests, they all must be very tired

Back
Top Bottom