Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: June 19, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He is a very good orator, indeed. I'm very surprised, I find him nicer to listen than the King

P. Iman never seems to smile. Not only during this wedding but also during other occasions, I never recall seeing her smile.

yes but today she is bored and it´s normal she is young and have not friend there.

I was actually surprised to see King Abdullah there. I dont recall him attending another royal wedding as King? Can someone confirm? I certainly remember seeing Rainia at a couple of the weddings. As well as Hassan, Savarth, Ali and Rym.

I am a little shocked that Noor came. I don't recall her being friends or interacting with Victoria. I can't think of any even that they have both attended. But what do I know.

This is the 1st wed that KAbdullah attends as King of Jordan. Queen Rania this is the 2nd time.

It's annoying that I can't understand anything Olle Westling says - even though I am Finnish and have studied Swedish for a couple of years - I only understand some words like "husband and wife", "the Royal family" or "Swedish people" but that doesn't really help much. :)

okey i have just started to watch the reception what has heppend?

He is a very good orator, indeed. I'm very surprised, I find him nicer to listen than the King
Much, much better. I don't know what he does, but he's very good at this!

toasts

If anyone has the english translation of these excellent toasts, could you please post when available? Or links to the text that I can translate? Thanks!

absolutely.I'm notvery keen on Swedish:lol: but I found that he felt really confortable and calm during the speech,even more than the king

Its been a year since Daniel's kidney transplant.
He looks good, wishing them Good Health. :)

I've just read that after the speech Daniel said to his father: "Well done, dad!"

Wow his dad realy did it with his speech, even though i know not a word of swedish lol! i think its nice they let him be the one to shine with the talking it was so exciting.

Princess Sarvath with Prince Willem Alexander.

Is anyone else feeling the intense desire to dig out their silver and polish it? :D

"Of course you never became a professional hockey player, but we´re still proud of you! " ;)

I saw P Letizia few times during the dinner. She seemed quite bored...maybe people sitting next to her at the table are not so amusing...

Olle Westling is a Social Services chief, so he'll be well used to public speaking.

i was just thinking, these royals have been sitting down for a long time and sipping their drinks, none of them have been to the rest rooms??!!!:lol:

What happens if you're seated next to the most boring person you've ever encounter, are you allowed to ignore them, or do you grin and bear it. I could never be a princess, LOL.

What a great speech by Mr. Westling.

oh, i see everybody keeps talking and talking, when will the couple cut the cake and have dancing? It's now 5:00a.m in HK , i am afraid i can't help falling to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom