Royal Couples loving looks and gestures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amina1 said:
Why is it so?

Because they are very serious people and don't express love too often, besides since he had a stroke in 2001 (it has been said) that he became a very difficult person to live with and that fuelled rumors about divorce

Lovely to see that even Royals are allowed to show their affections openly.
Love the Danish Royals more.

Emmily said:
liliawodna, where was the picture of Phillipe and Mathilde taken that you posted? It looks like such a beautiful spot.

The first two of them were taken in Ardennes, Belgium (07.07.2004). The remaining one - during celebrations of King Albert's seventieth birthday.

Here are two more of Mathilde and Phillipe (Source: both COVER/KORPA)

In Ardennes
K105686_11.jpg

Official visit to United Arab Emirates (10.03.2004)
K103643_12.jpg

I don't often see this couple showing public affection so I thought these pictures were really nice..
Some pictures I from this site; the Middle Eastern Photo gallery section. I am not sure whether I am allowed to do that though so the moderators might delete them.

Last edited:
One of Letizia & Felipe at the wedding of Mary & Frederik back in 2004

Image: Cover

crisiñaki said:
They look like a couple of love-sick teenagers in their first date, soo romantic:) :) :)

Yes it is so sweet how so into Letizia Felipe is!

JessRulz said:

Image: Cover
Just imagine how proud must Felipe have felt...:D

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Just imagine how proud must Felipe have felt...:D

Yeah, she truly stole the show that night!:)

JessRulz said:
I think that's one of the most stunning pictures I've seen of Letizia. That red gown looked fantastic on her.

One of King Harald and Queen Sonja:

Source: UK Press

Norwegianne, the gown Letizia wore was so regal, it still is my favorite of all her gowns.:)

If Letizia wouldn´t have that body so provided, the red dress NEVER had become so famous.She is too thin but even so she has a precious body.

This is for me a pretty romantic Moment between two Lovely persons...

(from Le Point de Vue)

Three more of my fav couple:

Source: Action Press, originally posted by rchainho
Many thanks rchainho!

The first two are about Iñaki's university graduation (he has a degree in Economical Sciences and Management) and I think it's very nice he dedicated his degree to his wife;) :)

crisiñaki said:
Three more of my fav couple:

Source: Action Press, originally posted by rchainho
Many thanks rchainho!

The first two are about Iñaki's university graduation (he has a degree in Economical Sciences and Management) and I think it's very nice he dedicated his degree to his wife;) :)

Thanks for the cute pics Crisinaki! Did he really dedicate his degree to his wife? I didn't know that, that's really wonderful. What an amazing couple they are...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom