Cute royal kids

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Alexandra of Berleburg's children, Richard and Ingrid and Prince Alfons of Liechtenstein

Ai mine, as these children are so cute and give until will to hug and to press its cheeks! The Orange-Nassau sisters, Amalia and Alexia, ours, as they are a love! Amalia hugging and giving kiss in its little sister fulls heart of any one. Ah, also I love very seeing the wonderful union with much affection of the Ingrid with the Marius! It gives to see that the Marius also has much affection for Ingrid and Sverre.
PS: Sorry my bad English, I wait that you to understand me.

I don't know very much about this boy, only that he is Beltrán the son of Princes of Tirnovo, Kardam and Miriam of Bulgaria.

To be honest the only time I saw a clear pic of him was at the wedding of Fernando Gómez-Acebo.

But I think he's gorgeous...

(source: Hola magazine)

regardez said:
Wow, I haven't even heard of Prince Alfons. He is adorable. DOes that couple have more kids?

No. Unfortunately, Prince Max and Princess Angela only have one child; Prince Alfons. IMO it might be her age since she is 11 years older than her husband. I believe she will make 48 this year.

Catherine-Amalia is such a fabulous little girl, I love the fact that at such a young age she already has such an outgoing personality.

The Kardam and Mariam of Bulgaria's son is a very so cute little boy.He looks like mine when he was very young ( long time ago.... bouh!...)

lise said:
Marius is a cutie. He'll be a heart breaker. Thanks for posting.

yeah he is a cutie. he also seems like a very sweet, easy going sort of personality. he is so loving to his little siblings and seems to really enjoy playing with them.

He is in a very tough, unusual position. but he seems to have a disposition that will allow him to navigate the pitfalls.

i hope he will just be able to enjoy the unique opportunities given to him by his mom's marriage.

Last edited:
Kardam and Miriam's son looks a lot like Kardam doesn't he.

Catharina-Amalia is the most adorable! She has her mother's outgoing personality already.

William and Richard of Gloucester

Is someone in possession of pics of Princes William and Richard of Gloucester
riding in the coach procession on the day of their cousin Elizabeth´s coronation in 1953?
I´ve seen some of the Kent-ducal family, but not of the Gloucesters
(only outside the coach at Buck.Palace)

I know how to get the pic of the cutest Royal kid. Enter any picture thread of any Royal Family where there are kids and you will see one! They are all cute! It seems almost harsh to say I love one more then the other. Because they are ALL really gorgeus. :D

Yesterday The royal family of BElgium was visiting the Pope .
On the groupsphoto , Elisabeth , Gabriel and Letitea-Maria were standing next to each other , It was so adorable !:)

here are my fave pics of Irene Urdangarin de Borbon, from Getty:

she obviously looks like her siblings!
569d696e.jpg

11a04ec7.jpg

:D

and another one of Irene, this time with her siblings. i love the expression on Miguel's face! and Irene looks like she's dreaming of Puff The Magic Dragon. from Getty. ;) hee hee

a9fefa5e.jpg

from the recent Spanish Easters...

Juanito & Froilan looking all grown up..

Juan & Pablo playing around..

and their youngest sibling, Irene..

(photos from diez minutos)

;) now this is really, really :p cute :p ...(i also hope my new (first) avastar is showing...)
......SOURCE: By Albert Nieboer for DPA
......Queen Margarthe II//66th Birthday Celebration//17th April
attachment.php

enjoy, i hope this categorizes as "cute royal kids" :)

definitely flctylu...
little Christian with his joker hat must be the cutest thing this weekend..

two pics of the Jordanian princes:

a very cute Princess Raiyah with beautiful mom Queen Noor
HRHPrincessRaiyah.jpg

a spontaneous salute from Prince Hamzah, Prince Hashim and Princess Iman:
TRHPrincesofJordan2.jpg

photos from Queen Noor's former official site :)

Hey rhap:D , the last picture is really beautiful, a real treasure, thank you for sharing it with us!

a cute one of Ingrid Alexandra and her mommy...

taken on norwegian national day 2005
courtesy of dpa

Prince Gabriel with mommy & daddy...

The Belgian royal family - here Crownprince Philippe with Prince Gabriel and Crownprincess Mathilde (L)- walk through Brussells on the occasion of the National Day on Thursday, 21 July 2005, Belgium.
photo from Corbis

My favorite is Irene

imagen0hh200604210546579dq.jpg

irene38jy.png

photos from hola

thanks meac for the pics! i love Irene's eyes! ;)

i also realized that because of her, everytime I read the name Irene (whether they're Spanish or not), i automatically pronounce it the Spanish way. :D

Last edited:
some of bubbly & high-spirited Princess Amalia yesterday in Wassenaar...

(from dpa, anp, ppe)

Guys, make sure u have a look at Hello Magazine website to day to have a look at the cutest picture of a royal kid!! amelia is a adorable as she races across the finish line with Dad cheering her on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom