The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Gentry

yes it's nice to see Alexandra participating more in public events...:)

Old 07-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Serene Highness

I agree with you grandempressxx. But I understand why is she more on public. She is the only one daughter of MT and Henri. I wonder if she will make a company to Guillaume in his public events.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Nobility

Thanks for the photos Drimal... and I miss you here in the foro... I will hope moore pics and news...thanks again...bye..and... read your private message...jajajaj
Old 07-06-2006, 07:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
She's such a pretty girl
how old is she?
15?

Yes,she was born in 1991.
She looks beyond her age.
In fact,I am 16,but it's really so different.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:13 AM
Aristocracy

There's some new pics of Alexandra with Guillaume in the thread for guillaume. And I love the color of her outfit. It looks so good on her and the outfit is very complimentary to her figure. I was a little thrown that it was just Guillaume and Alexandra in the pics. I wonder if Alexandra's going to do any more appearances with guillaume.
Old 07-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Aristocracy

I'm pretty sure that she will love her baby cousin because we all know that babies are irresitable we love to spoil them with gifts and love so I'm pretty sure she will love being an aunt. It is probably kind of strange that at a young age she is a aunt but she would have become an aunt any way at an older age.:)
Old 07-29-2006, 01:50 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditebaby
There's some new pics of Alexandra with Guillaume in the thread for guillaume. And I love the color of her outfit. It looks so good on her and the outfit is very complimentary to her figure. I was a little thrown that it was just Guillaume and Alexandra in the pics. I wonder if Alexandra's going to do any more appearances with guillaume.
I'm glad you mentioned them, otherwise, I would have missed them! :o

I agree, I think that color on her looks great and it's very pretty. Her outfit is appropriate and suits her very well.
Old 07-30-2006, 04:47 AM
Aristocracy

I like her outift from national day a whole lot better than the one she wore for her parents silver wedding anniverary celebration. I'm talking about the coral colored dress from the first event. To me it made her look pudgy around the middle when we all know she isn't. The long purple dress she wore was better but she does have a figure. I think she's ready to starting dressing a little bit more feminenly, maybe show off a little upper back.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Gentry

Her looks rival that of Monaco's Charlotte Casiraghi.

Doesn't look 15 at all.
Old 08-02-2006, 12:50 AM
Aristocracy

Charlotte is stunning and has an air of maturity. While Alexandra has a simple beauty that grows each year with an aura of wisdom. I think in a few years there will be no rivalry of any sort. Alexandra just seems to blossom even more each year.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditebaby
Charlotte is stunning and has an air of maturity. While Alexandra has a simple beauty that grows each year with an aura of wisdom. I think in a few years there will be no rivalry of any sort. Alexandra just seems to blossom even more each year.
Very true! Charlotte has an aura of maturity and elegance while Alexandra has one of an innocent beauty.
Old 08-03-2006, 09:02 AM
Aristocracy

but we don't know what happen in next few years.. maybe she look like Charlotte..
Old 08-12-2006, 05:07 AM
Aristocracy

A couple of weeks ago, I read in Point de Vue that Alexandra is attending the Lycée français du Luxembourg (aka Lycée Vauban). Can anyone confirm this ? I browsed through this thread and the previous one but I can't find anything on her education. Why doesn't she go to Beau Soleil just like her brothers or will she go when she will be 16 ? Does anyone know, please ?
Old 11-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Serene Highness

Some nice pics
http://luxembourgroyals.web-log.nl/l...ng_school.html
Old 11-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Nobility

That coat she is wearing is so pink!Anyway, thanks for posting them mims111. I kept hearing somewhere that she did some school visit...
Old 11-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Courtier

She looks really pretty in the picture. I really like the style of her coat although i agree it is very pink.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:06 PM
Aristocracy

I have to agree that is very pink. I think she looks gorgeous in pastels and light soft colors.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Aristocracy

My goodness. We've made it all the way to her birthday and there hasn't been anything more recent about her since November. I hope she'll be able to go out and do some more appearances or something during spring break. I like watching how she matures each year and becomes more elegant. Her fashion sense is definitely growing well.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Nobility

ups...I think I can´t post the pics.... sorry...it´s in the web-log of the royal family of Luxemburg...
Old 04-10-2007, 07:45 PM
Royal Highness

She really is pretty. I had no idea she wasn't in the line of succession