Prince Louis, News and Picture Thread 1: May 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i would love to know about Louis too...perhaps we will hear more about him when he attends Sandhurst or univeristy ^___^. If he attends Sandhurst he will be there with his second cousin Prince Amadeo of Beglium ^_________^

Mmm, middle children are generally attention seekers. I've actually thought before, Louis and Felix probably get overlooked a little bit. Guillaume's the oldest and the heir, Alexandra's the only girl and Sebastien is the youngest, so traditionally their parents should favour them more. Only joking! :D Maybe Louis will be a bit like Felix and as he gets older, will start to participate more in official duties...

hahahahaha...or maybe he is incredibly lazy and can't be bothered to participate in official duties...or perhaps he is shy...^_____^

they all seem to have that shyness factor about them. i think it's cute. perhaps they're all nerds. awwwwww.

Anyway, on another thread, someone said that Louis was about 3 inches taller than Guillaume. I don't thin this is true, because whenever they stand next to eachother, Louis is only slightly taller than Guillaume. Some one else also said that Guillaume was like, 5'5", which would scare me if it were true.

Please please don't let Guillaume be that short. That would put me at 3 inches taller than him!
icon9.gif
Since Guillaume does seem to be the shortest maybe it's time to turn my attention to Louis. He's not too shabby and a funny guy is always good times.

Gauillaume can't be 5'5! That is only an inch taller than me...and that is quite short for a guy...Felix and Louis are taller than Guillaume but not by heaps...

Ouf! This thread was far away:) . I found this pic in polfoto.

Attachments

• 5v50xkgl_guest.jpg
    5v50xkgl_guest.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 273
guillaume can't be 5'5". his mother is about 5'2" to 5'3" and he is visibly taller than her. i can say that the lux family is not in the height range of harry and william but i bet they (the men) are around 5'8" to 5'10"

louis is taller than guillaume. he( louis) could be 5'8", but i think guillaume is more around 5'6, 5'7" ish. mt seems to be somewhere around 5 even.

lamass said:
guillaume can't be 5'5". his mother is about 5'2" to 5'3" and he is visibly taller than her. i can say that the lux family is not in the height range of harry and william but i bet they (the men) are around 5'8" to 5'10"
i totally agree ^___^ 5'5 is considered short for a GIRL where i live already! haha

interesting ^___^...i guess the standards are different around the world...i'm 5'4'' and i'm pretty short considered to most of my friends hahaha...

hey do you guys think out of all the princes Louis resembles his dad the most? ^___^ i do :)

They are very tall....the tallest is Felix....i think he´s 6"1.....I don´t know...Louis is getting there...I think he´s going to be arou that too...

Based on these pictures, I think Felix is 6'1 and Guillaume and Louis are both around 5'7 to 5'8. At last year's wedding in Denmark, Guillaume stood next to Mathilde in a video and Alexis and Haakon in a video. Guillaume didn't look that short next to them.

Henri is taller than Charles who is 5'10 or 5'11.
1. February 1, 1991: The Prince of Wales hands Prince Henri his commission as honorary Officer of Aldershot regiment.
2. November 24, 1996: The Prince of Wales at Sandringham
3 & 4: Henri's 50th birthday

Attachments

• 0000329606-040.jpg
    0000329606-040.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 0000322983-001.jpg
    0000322983-001.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 366
  • birthday.jpg
    birthday.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 359
  • 52639815.jpg
    52639815.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 323
hillary_nugent said:
interesting ^___^...i guess the standards are different around the world...i'm 5'4'' and i'm pretty short considered to most of my friends hahaha...

hey do you guys think out of all the princes Louis resembles his dad the most? ^___^ i do :)

Yes, a little. Its b/c of the hair.

louis is dead on his dad. he's got his hair, height, and coloring, even his smile. however, i think felix resembles his dad the most, especially when henri was younger, if you take away the coloring differences.

rere said:
Henri is taller than Charles who is 5'10 or 5'11.
Whoa Charles is alot taller than i thought i always got the impression that he was somewhat of a midget :p guess i thought wrong...do you think any of the princes will be as tall as their father? wait...Felix is equally tall right? well it seems that Louis will definitely be taller than Guillaume :cool:

!!!!!!!!!!! I thought hes not that ugly......his faces so long.....unbelievable!oh my god, is that really my favorite Felix?!

yeah i was surprised to see his face looking somewhat different...much more thinner...he doens't smile alot...he has this kind of sardonic smile instead of a big show all teeth smile

if it is the motorcyclist on the motorcycle with the yellow helmet on, that's felix. i have noticed that too hillary_nugent, he doesn't really seem to smile that much, at least in public. i have a few friends that are like that around ppl they do not know, i'm a little like that too. they've all agreed that it comes from the initial shyness that they get when around ppl they don't know, but once you get them warmed up, there's no stopping them. louis and guillaume seem a lot more outgoing than the rest of their siblings, to me, whereas felix and alex seem to be a bit more on the distant side, not b/c of snobbiness, but b/c of shyness, and someone posted that shyness, and in some cases extreme shyness, runs in the family, which could/would explain why felix smiles so little in public. as i've said about myself, i smile only when i have a reason to do so...hehe.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Louis is 19, he won't be growing much more. And I'd say at most he is an inch taller than Guillaume.

I have upload some pictures to compare the differences in height:

1) is an actual picture from GD Henri's 50th birthday; although Louis is behind Henri, it seems that Henri is a little bit taller than Louis, and it this picture Felix (behind Henri) appears taller than Louis
2) this picture is from a recent photo shooting and Guillaume is definitely taller than his father
3) compare the first two with a picture of last year you realize that especially Louis and Alexandra (but also Sebastien) are much taller now;)

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 461
  • Henri____0028.jpg
    Henri____0028.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 459
  • Alexandra 2004 Athena4.jpg
    Alexandra 2004 Athena4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 354
Yeah i noticed that too Drimal they have grown quite alot during the past few months! ^___^ does anyone know is Alexandra was wearing heels in the first picture?

the first pics an angular pic, the second pic is with them all on an incline, that hill. the thrid pic would be better to use b/c they all, seemingly, on level ground. felix is either the same height as or taller than henri, louis is an inch or so shorter than henri, and guillaume is an inch or so shorther than louis. it's gonna be interesting to see how sebastien turns out, hehehe. oh, and prince charles is 5'10". he and henri seem to be the same height to me.:)

hillary_nugent said:
Yeah i noticed that too Drimal they have grown quite alot during the past few months! ^___^ does anyone know is Alexandra was wearing heels in the first picture?

Well, we've never really seen her in heels before.

My prediction is that soon all the children will be taller than Guillaume and he will be the shortest child. It's sad, but also amusing since he's the Hereditary Grand Duke and yet will be the shortest. :D

yes, alex was wearing heels, probably short ones though. i think louis and sebastien will probably be close in height, but that's still a little early to call, b/c sebastien is still growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom