The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Courtier

see then only problem i have is i like hot guys at first then i dont like them because... they love themselves... so if i saw him i would want him to feel like i didnt think hes hot... pretend not to look at those princes... i dont think i would care what i did around guillaume he is easy going and i think he will excuse my retartardness... i think felix would just stand there in shock...

Old 01-05-2005, 05:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfroyste
when will this end? hehe.
Hopefully with Alexandra - I'll start to worry if she grows a beard...

Old 01-05-2005, 06:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by msfroyste
i must agree with gaggleofcrazypeople. he will probably follow in his brothers' footsteps and it will probably be worse, much worse. *sighs and shakes her head sadly. when will this end? hehe.
it will end when Sebestian has his turn hahahaha
Old 01-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Nobility

Grrr! So we have to go through it two more times... hopefully Louis and Sebastien are wiser than their older brothers...
Old 01-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well, I've heard that Guillaume is into reading, so I don't know about that.
Old 01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
Well, I've heard that Guillaume is into reading, so I don't know about that.
i love reading too... i read this forum... cosmapolitian... wow we are so the same..

i still wonder what language they speak at home...
Old 01-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

They speak French at home.
Old 01-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_barbarella
i love reading too... i read this forum... cosmapolitian... wow we are so the same..

i still wonder what language they speak at home...
BWUHAHAHAHAHA...i'm sure Guillaume and you can strike up a conversation on the latest issue of cosmopolitian! :p
Old 01-07-2005, 11:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Anyway, back to Louis. What does this boy do?
Old 01-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Didn't he just graduate from high school or something? Perhaps he is off to university...i wonder what he would study.... ^___^
Old 01-08-2005, 07:48 AM
Nobility

Well, he might go to Sandhurst... Guillaume studied/is studying Political Science and History, and Felix did some Business (I don't know whether he's given that up for good). Hmm... it's a tricky question - what are Louis' interests?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Courtier

where IS louis? he's gone MIA.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Heir Apparent

what's MIA? or are you talking to some one called MIA hahaha...i'm lost...I read on netty's profile of Louis that he is the clown of the family...how cool is that to have a guy who's good looking and has a great sense of humour...and wait - comes from a great family ^_______^
Old 01-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Nobility

Clowns scare the be-jesus out of me... shudder... MIA. Missing in action?
Old 01-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Heir Apparent

hahahahahaha...i'm scared of clowns in the mirrors after my stupid cousins told me about some movie called 'the candyman'!! O_______O Porcelain dolls scare the c*ap out of me hehehehe...i'm sure Louis isn't scary though ^__^
Old 01-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Courtier

yup. MIA does mean missing in action. i said that b/c we haven't seen nor heard anything about him since the summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
hahahahahaha...i'm scared of clowns in the mirrors after my stupid cousins told me about some movie called 'the candyman'!! O_______O Porcelain dolls scare the c*ap out of me hehehehe...i'm sure Louis isn't scary though ^__^
lol. i've never been afraid of clowns as i've always thought they were above and beyond stupid. no clown has ever been able to make me laugh, even when i was little- i don't know why. but my sister shares your fear of clowns. so i use her fear of them when she starts to get on my nerves...hehehehe.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Has he graduated? i thought he did but i can't seem to fidnd any pics or anything...
Old 01-08-2005, 08:24 AM
Courtier

dunno, which is why i said he's been MIA.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:26 AM
Nobility

And ventriloquists' dummies... I once saw this porcelain doll which made me start crying for no apparent reason - I think it was cursed. Msfroyste, how cruel!!!! Lord help me, I could start a whole thread on why clowns should be forcefed their own giant noses. Anyway, before I get told off for getting off topic, I'm sure Louis isn't a clown in the evil clown sense... I'm sure he's the member of the family with a great sense of fun and humour, always cracking jokes and making ribald comments. It's a pity we don't know more about Louis, I think! :)
Old 01-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieLouise
And ventriloquists' dummies... I once saw this porcelain doll which made me start crying for no apparent reason - I think it was cursed. Msfroyste, how cruel!!!! Lord help me, I could start a whole thread on why clowns should be forcefed their own giant noses. Anyway, before I get told off for getting off topic, I'm sure Louis isn't a clown in the evil clown sense... I'm sure he's the member of the family with a great sense of fun and humour, always cracking jokes and making ribald comments. It's a pity we don't know more about Louis, I think! :)
LOL, yeah, i know i'm awful, but my sister can be soooooo annoying- we're 7.5 years apart. poor KatieLouise. just keep in mind they aren't real and aren't going to come after you and kill you. from personal experience, i find that it's best to face your fears head on. anyway, louis is the middle child in his family and they usually "suffer" from something called middle child syndrome, which isn't nething serious and isn't even a real disease- just something to call their usually humorous natures. i have quite a few friends that are the middle child in their families, and they're all walkind stand up comedians.