Princess Madeleine & Chris O'Neill, Current Events 1: December 2012 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems very quiet in NYC, I bet you that Vic & Dan are already visiting..... Their next engagements are not until the 14th/ 15th of April.
I hope that M&C will release new official photos of Leonore soon! Since she is styled as a HRH, they do have a certain obligation towards the Swedish tax payers to share Leonore's growing up with them.

I hope the Christening date will also be announced very soon, for Estelle, it was announced within a month after birth. I bet it will be a date in June, around M&C's 1st wedding anniversary.

It seems very quiet in NYC, I bet you that Vic & Dan are already visiting..... Their next engagements are not until the 14th/ 15th of April.
I hope that M&C will release new official photos of Leonore soon! Since she is styled as a HRH, they do have a certain obligation towards the Swedish tax payers to share Leonore's growing up with them.

I hope the Christening date will also be announced very soon, for Estelle, it was announced within a month after birth. I bet it will be a date in June, around M&C's 1st wedding anniversary.

Victoria & Daniel were seen vacationing in Öland last weekend. CP isn't going to NY either, although he's not working. Are the siblings sending a statement to their sister by their absence?

I am speculating but maybe Madde doesnt want to play the host for Sofia and CP won't travel without her. I dont think Madde & Victoria's relations are at best so Victoria takes her time or waits until Madde comes to Sweden.

Victoria & Daniel were seen vacationing in Öland last weekend. CP isn't going to NY either, although he's not working. Are the siblings sending a statement to their sister by their absence?

I am speculating but maybe Madde doesnt want to play the host for Sofia and CP won't travel without her. I dont think Madde & Victoria's relations are at best so Victoria takes her time or waits until Madde comes to Sweden.
Daniel was at a NHL icehockey game in New York on last Saturday, 5th April, I have posted a photo of that to Daniel's thread. He was also at a NHL game on Thursday 3rd in Philadelphia. Victoria, Daniel and Estelle went according to Svensk Damtidning to Öland on Thursday 27th March after Victoria's work event in Oskarshamn and they spent that weekend there.

Last edited:
I doubt that the paps missed out on Victoria & Daniel visiting Madeleine. On the other hand, would Daniel be in New York and not see his nice?

I doubt that the paps missed out on Victoria & Daniel visiting Madeleine. On the other hand, would Daniel be in New York and not see his nice?

If Daniel was in New York just to attend icehockey games with his friend Peter Forsberg, he could easily have visited Madeleine and Chris without that that paparazzis would have noticed him. An on the other hand, it seems that the paparazzis have got tired to stand at Madeleine's street and wait when they come out. So even Victoria could have been there.

Last edited:
I think they haven't visited Madeleine yet. Why all this fuss about them going?

I am so tired reading "news" about Victoria not visiting Madeleine and Leonore. Maybe Victoria want to give Madeleine time to get known to her new role as mother and to get known to her little daughter.

As my best friend became mother for the first time I had given her the time to get known to her new life. It lasts ten weeks until we phoned together and I saw her the first time after the birth. That is totally normal in my circle of friends.

And maybe Victoria and Daniel want to be secretly in New York and with Madeleine and Christopher and didn't want to be hunted by paparazzis. The same I think of Carl Philip and Sofia.

I think they are all in NY, but not necessarily at the appartment of Mad & Chris!! maybe they are holidaying somewhere near New York, there holiday resorts close to NY.
They may have wished a different stay than walking on the pavements of NY, where crowds of paps are waiting for them, as the friends of Madie did. This would be the ideal solution to enjoy some time all together.

It could be they have all gone to Florida where Chris has a house? I can't believe V&D would have 2 weeks off, and not visit the new baby??!!

Hopefully, photos will be released after Vic & Dan are back in Sweden.

It could be they have all gone to Florida where Chris has a house? I can't believe V&D would have 2 weeks off, and not visit the new baby??!!

Hopefully, photos will be released after Vic & Dan are back in Sweden.

I could very well think that Victoria, Daniel, Estelle and Madeleine's family would have met in somewhere else than Madeleine's home because no one of them is very fond of paparazzis. If they have met in secret, I don't think there will be photos published.
Nothing in social media about Victoria, Daniel and Estelle after Daniel was seen in the icehockey games. Daniel has a work event on Monday.
But if the families aren't very close I wouldn't find it odd if Victoria and Daniel haven't visited Madeleine's family yet. No photos of Carl Philip visiting Madeleine's family either.

Last edited:
I could very well think that Victoria, Daniel, Estelle and Madeleine's family would have met in somewhere else than Madeleine's home because no one of them is very fond of paparazzis. If they have met in secret, I don't think there will be photos published.
Nothing in social media about Victoria, Daniel and Estelle after Daniel was seen in the icehockey games. Daniel has a work event on Monday.
But if the families aren't very close I wouldn't find it odd if Victoria and Daniel haven't visited Madeleine's family yet. No photos of Carl Philip visiting Madeleine's family either.

I'd find it odd if at least Daniel hasnt visited Madde & Chris, he was in the US after all for a hockey game.

I'd find it odd if at least Daniel hasnt visited Madde & Chris, he was in the US after all for a hockey game.

And I find it interesting, that Chris wasn't with Daniel and Peter Forsberg at the icehockey game in New York. Most men (and many women, like me) would have loved to meet a two-time olympic and world champion and two time Stanley Cup winner.

I don't follow their every waking move, but it would be strange indeed if both families were in town and did not get together to see each other, and even stranger still when there's a new baby to meet. Notice I said "if", no need to pounce.

Well, I happen to agree with you, Gracie, but everyone's families are different.....

And I find it interesting, that Chris wasn't with Daniel and Peter Forsberg at the icehockey game in New York. Most men (and many women, like me) would have loved to meet a two-time olympic and world champion and two time Stanley Cup winner.

sounds like no interest in each others company to me!

The Instagram photo is very cute, they look very happy together. Chris had a haircut and a decent shave.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Beautiful pictures. Is it me or Madeleine's hair looks darker? Love it btw

She looks so lovely, happy and relaxed. I love the dress, the length, the lacy sleeves, the hair and the shoes, everything is so elegant. Nice to see the happy couple looking so in love..

Duplicate postings have been deleted. Please check the posts before yours to make sure the image/article/etc you are posting has not been posted already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom