The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child: September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That are currently children:
-Jacques and Gabrielle

To be concrete: Gabriella & Jacques - Gabriella is the older one.

-Vincent and Josephine
-Nicholas and Aymeric of Belgium-sons of Laurent and Claire
-Carl and Louis of Prussia (sons of George Friedrich and Sophie)
-Louis and Alphonse- sons of the Duke of Anjou
-Moritz and Paulina of Hesse- children of Donatus

Older but still living:
-Aisha and Sarah of Jordan- daughters of Prince Faisal (21)
[/QUOTE]

For Jordan also: Their aunts Aisha & Zein (aged 50 soon)
Tariq & Soukaina Juddeh (aged 24 this year) - children of Princess Sumaya bint Hassan & her former husband Nasser Juddeh
Mohammed & Rajaa bint Talal (aged 17 this year)- children of Prince Talal bin Mohammed & his wife Princess Ghida

And
Hamad & Mohammed bin Nasser al-Khalifa (aged 5 now) - sons of Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad al-Khalifa of Bahrain & Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum of Dubai

We're not talking 'dangers' but the chances of multiples. After the age of 35 the chances of multiples goes up. It goes up progressively every year. So if they have another baby at 38/39, her chances will have gone quite up for her to have twins.
So sorry, I read it wrong. And I didn't know that the older you are, there the bigger chances of having twins.:flowers:

So sorry, I read it wrong. And I didn't know that the older you are, there the bigger chances of having twins.:flowers:
The chances of fraternal twins increase with maternal age. It's almost like nature is trying to increase the chance of pregnancy, so two eggs are released. Identical twins are just a random bonus!

Hyperoverlation or producing more than one egg a month is a genetically inherited trait. That is why fraternal, not identical twins who split one egg, are a condition which can run in families.

Having raised 3...I'm not quite sure why he is 'terrified' ...and to me 3 is not 'a lot' ..5 or more is more into the 'a lot' territory!

LaRae

I have friends with 6 to 10 children...my 3 is small LOL

LaRae

1 is tough to handle. 2 small kids running around and a crying baby in the crib? It’s a lot! It’s all William’s humor. They’re getting the big family they wanted. They’re just basking in the bliss of it all.

It’s adorable to see William and Catherine as a mother and father. I still remember them on the polo field and leaving nightclubs; being very shy about their relationship. Now they’re a mama and papa. Very touching!

Last edited:
With three kids, they are officially outnumbered.

Thankfully they have a full time nanny, and likely will have a baby nurse as well, to help them out. And a housekeeper. :flowers:

They may be hands on, but still not as out numbered as a normal couple.

I figure she's good till the end of March...expect anytime after the first of April depending on who you believe is right..early or later.

LaRae

I’m a Lindo Wing Watcher. Can’t wait for the no parking notice to go up. I’m getting excited!

If she is due early April, she could indeed go into labor any time in the next 2 weeks. 38 weeks is not uncommon. But I am not expecting any no parking signs until April some time. She has been late with both previous babies. Though that can change, I'd be surprised if she is early this time.

Yeah, I think we’re safe as far as March is concerned. Anything after Easter is fair game though, the baby could be 10 days early or 10 days late, you can never know for sure.

I expect April 1st the sign will go up just to be safe.

I have been thinking early to mid April. For some reason I’m thinking late April is unlikely. She looks like she’s about to pop now. I’m in agreement on the 2-4 week estimate.

I have been thinking early to mid April. For some reason I’m thinking late April is unlikely. She looks like she’s about to pop now. I’m in agreement on the 2-4 week estimate.

Wasn't the due date supposed to be in mid-April ? Or am I missing something ?

The press will need to be given time to set up media pens and the like. The fact the website went live two days ago leads me to think the press will be briefed fairly shortly.

Wasn't the due date supposed to be in mid-April ? Or am I missing something ?
The Royals have never been that specific, instead, they tend to say early or late Spring, Summer, Autumn, Christmas, New Year, etc. They are all non-specific.

“The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are delighted to confirm they are expecting a baby in April 2018.” was the statement from KP.

I expect from April 1st the Lindo Wing will start gearing up

Last edited:

She really does. :ermm: She is the biggest she's ever been pregnant. Any time.

That's kinda normal guys....muscles etc get stretched etc. Women often show more with subsequent pregnancies.

LaRae

The only one that knows for sure is the little one and he/she isn't talking. :D

It definitely is the time to have the bag packed and ready to head to the hospital though as the "anytime now" window has opened. Hopefully the delivery will go smoothly and fast and there's a new Baby Cambridge to gush over pictures of.

That's kinda normal guys....muscles etc get stretched etc. Women often show more with subsequent pregnancies. LaRae

Yes and no. Has everything to do with one's workout regimen. ;) But I for sure get what you are saying, Pranter, of course. Kate does strike me as someone who hits the gym regularly. This time round, though, she seems to have gained more weight than in the previous two pregnancies. I've wondered about that.

Anyway, I am so happy for them with this third baby. :flowers: Glad they decided to take the plunge. A household expands in a wonderful way (imo) with more children. Very healthy for the older children. JMO.

Yes Kate is very fit ...still it's her third pregnancy and she's older now. Maybe she's had to eat more to feel better. She doesn't appear to be retaining any water by the look of her ankles (the envy of many late term pregnant women to be sure!).

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom