The Birth of HRH Princess Charlotte of Cambridge: May 2, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOVE the dress, style and color both. She looks so good.

LaRae

@RoyalCentral: Here is our new princess (pic via BBC) http://t.co/3PcmEbcDuH

@RE_DailyMail: The Duchess is wearing a yellow dress by Jenny Packham. . Looks unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tiny baby looks cute :) Kate looks amazing and I love her dress, even better than the one she wore with George last time!

The DoC looks great but tired. Smiling and at the same time she looks like she wants only to have some quiet at home with her family.

What a cutie she is, like a little doll!

So, no talking this time :D
Kate look a little bit more tired than she looked when left hospital after giving birth to George, but she's always amazing, love her dress.

What a sweet baby! I love her little bonnet.

Very fast...no chat with the press this time like they did with George.

She looks very much like George did!

LaRae

Maybe we will know the name tomorrow as George's name was confirmed the day after they left the hospital.

Here are gifs:

He's a little fighter.

I think they handled things very clever; give everyone a good look at the baby without cars blocking the view and then getting on with it the way the like it, privately and amongst themselves

And Kate looked great (esp. when considering that she only gave birth this morning, with George we first saw her a day later)

Very fast...no chat with the press this time like they did with George.

She looks very much like George did!

LaRae

Well, last time she stayed overnight and had more time to recover.

On a sidenote: Bunte.de showed in the livestream also the way home of the cars. What I found amazing was the behaviour of the yellow dressed motor-bikers:

One speeded up, overtook the convoy, waited at the next crossing. As soon as the cars had passed the biker speeded up again, overtook ... and continued the procedure. It looked pretty sophisticated, quite an elaborate way of ensuring safety.

Catherine looks lovely. Absolutely beautiful. The baby in the bonnet is just precious.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Wow! I even watched them drive back to Kensington Palace, able to see the caravan through the leafing May-time budding trees. :flowers:

The little Princess (lucky little one) looks to have the Middleton nose and a swath of dark hair like her mum. She looks adorable. Applause to Catherine. I think she wanted to be home, and this baby is not one of the direct heirs so less chit-chat and 'presentation'.

I have a hunch we will see this scene repeated at least once more (maybe even twice more) over the coming years. Motherhood seems to suit Catherine. One forgets that Catherine is the eldest born in her family and likely held her siblings from a young age. She holds her babies very casually, like someone with no anxiety about them. Parents new to holding a delicate newborn tend to fuss a bit as though they are holding china dolls that will easily break. Catherine is certainly producing solid babies! Well done! :flowers: So happy for them.

Wow, after waiting so long, everything suddenly went quite quickly! I was going to bed just as they announced that Kate had been admitted to the hospital, and by the time I woke up, they were getting ready to leave the hospital with the baby! (I did check my phone once during the night, so that's how I found out about the birth.)

So many exciting things: a girl! She's beautiful! And Kate looked lovely, especially for someone who had literally JUST given birth. Her dress was gorgeous. And I loved that they brought George by the hospital - it was nice to get a glimpse of him with his dad. What a happy day!

Big baby. Congrats! My oldest weighed that exactly at birth.

The new little princess looks as if she has more delicate features than George did when he came out of the hospital. I cannot believe how lovely Catherine looked having just hours previously given birth. I loved the way William held her hand when she walked down the steps.

I just can't believe all this has happened in just 12 hours - what a whirlwind!

The new little princess looks as if she has more delicate features than George did when he came out of the hospital. I cannot believe how lovely Catherine looked having just hours previously given birth. I loved the way William held her hand when she walked down the steps.

I just can't believe all this has happened in just 12 hours - what a whirlwind!

I dunno 'bout that! She certainly looks like Cheeks in this pic!

https://twitter.com/victoriaarbiter/status/594558141771165697/photo/1

She seems to have dark hair and eyebrows! Maybe she will be a brunette like her mother?Although as a newborn George had dark hair as well, and is now quite blonde! I can't wait to watch this little girl grow up.

Perhaps she changed her selected clothes when it bercame known that it is a girl.

I seriously doubt the family didn't know the baby's gender. Of course, if asked, they will deny it though.

The new little princess looks as if she has more delicate features than George did when he came out of the hospital. I cannot believe how lovely Catherine looked having just hours previously given birth.

Yes, I'm impressed with her quick "recovery".

It looks baby girl Cambridge got mummy's hair ??

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Back
Top Bottom