Pippa Middleton: May 2011-May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Pippa look beautiful and it's good to see her out promoting her book again.

:previous:

Pippa has promoted her book ''Celebrate: A Year of Festivities for Family and Friends'' at the de Vries bookstore in Haarlem, Netherlands, today, December 11, 2012: ...and at the Paagman store in Den Haag (also today):

The outfit at Paagman is typical Pippa. The de Vries stop however is... surprising? It looks very shiny. ;)

I do think her smile lights up the room

Do you guys really think that purple dress is attractive?

The sateen, the purple suede pumps... It's offensive and punching me in my eyeballs. The only thing that looks okay is her make-up, for a change.

Yeah, I actually thinks she looks really nice. The purple dress is too shiny, but the color looks good on her.

I'm usually not a big fan of her style, but I think this is the best she has looked in a while.

The purple is far too shiny, but the color is good and her makeup's great. She looks her age, and she doesn't look like she raided her sister's closet. It's a plus in my book.

The show is apparently called "Crazy about Pippa"
Agree don't believe Pippa is involved in this show but just find it odd.
Is the world really crazy about her or is it just the media?
Found the youtube video of the show being discussed on GMA (morning chat/news show).

‪Pippa Middleton: Is Kate Middleton's Sister the Most Eligible Bachelorette?‬‏ - YouTube

I'm late to post this, but Pippa is not the most eligible bachelorette; there are a lot of women out there who are far more eligible, they just don't flaunt themselves.

How is Pippa flaunting herself?

With the exception of the book deal(and the necessary PR work which a majority of writers do), it appears that Pippa is doing the things that you and I (and everyone else does on a day to day basis). She goes to work, she gets coffee, she shops, she goes out to dinner, she goes on vacation. I have been known to go to a friends wedding as well. And have pictures taken of me. Of course she vacation more than the average person but considering her social circle....it appears to be the norm.

The only people flaunting Pippa IMO is the press who feels they need to take pictures of Pippa getting coffee, going to work, hanging out with friends, going to weddings, etc.

The Pippa show is not odd, its a typical media company who feels the need to strike while the iron is hot and create a show/documentary about someone in the public eye. The actual subject of the video doesn't even have to participate. Just get a couple of journalists, some still shots, what you think this person does on a daily basis, and you have a show.

Last edited:
After being her sisters bridesmaid, wearing the now famous gown, the only way she could avoid attention would have been to enter a cloistered convent. Hardly her fault and I wouldn't expect her to give up her life and go into hiding. Frankly I admire the way she has just gotten on with her life.

As she said herself, its weird to be known for one's "bottom"!

After being her sisters bridesmaid, wearing the now famous gown, the only way she could avoid attention would have been to enter a cloistered convent. Hardly her fault and I wouldn't expect her to give up her life and go into hiding. Frankly I admire the way she has just gotten on with her life.

Agreed. Plus, Pippa, like all of the Middletons, seems very discreet. No major details of her personal life have been leaked to the press, and that's quite a feat when you're pursued as relentlessly as she is.

Agreed. Plus, Pippa, like all of the Middletons, seems very discreet. No major details of her personal life have been leaked to the press, and that's quite a feat when you're pursued as relentlessly as she is.
that's what I like on her too.

I wodner what her romantic plans are; she lost Percy, she isn't dating Loudon since the breakup after the wedding, and now she seems to be floating around on her own.

Last edited:
Pippa Middleton will be helping Mary Hare with fundraising:
Pippa Middleton has recently decided to lend her support to Mary Hare School. She came to learn about our work through a personal friend and having seen at first hand what Mary Hare achieves for young deaf people, decided to help out-
Pippa Middleton will be helping Mary Hare with fundraising

Wonderful news. I'm happy that Pippa is doing this. What a wonderful cause.

Last edited:
Pippa Middleton will be helping Mary Hare with fundraising:
Pippa Middleton has recently decided to lend her support to Mary Hare School. She came to learn about our work through a personal friend and having seen at first hand what Mary Hare achieves for young deaf people, decided to help out-
Pippa Middleton will be helping Mary Hare with fundraising

Wonderful news. I'm happy that Pippa is doing this. What a wonderful cause.

That's excellent. I continue to be impressed by Pippa and how she handles the press attention- and I'm glad she's using her ability to attract the press for a good cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom