The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-26-2016, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince William: Missing Princess Charlotte's first Easter
Prince William Is Missing Easter with the Royal Family - AOL On

Old 03-27-2016, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't know if this was posted before but for those who missed it, here are the announcements for William's military promotions in all three service branches

Flight Lieutenant His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge, KG KT ADC to be promoted to the substantive rank of Squadron Leader with effect from 1 January 2016.

RAF - Senior Appointments

Lieutenant His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge KG KT ADC
565841 is promoted to the substantive rank of Lieutenant Commander on 1 January 2016 with seniority of the same date

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/...supplement/106

Captain His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge KG KT ADC
565841 is promoted to the substantive rank of Major 1 January 2016 with seniority of the same date

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/...supplement/107

Old 03-28-2016, 02:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Prince William slammed by Bill Oddie over trophy killing comments | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-30-2016, 12:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

Fuzzy picture of Jecca getting married:
Moment Prince William saw Jecca Craig say 'I do' pictured by SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE | Daily Mail Online

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-20-2016, 07:58 AM
Nobility

UK Stamps with William, George, Elizabeth, and Charles

William and all on new stamps

The Queen, Prince Charles, William and George pose for new postage stamp | Daily Mail Online

I don't feel this is the best thread for this but I don't know where else to put it.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:53 PM
Majesty

The stamps are great. George's smile looks so impish.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince William hosted an Investiture at Buckingham Palace this morning. He invested Diana's friend Julia Samuel w/ MBE. She is George's godmother, & founder of William's Patronage
Old 05-14-2016, 04:48 AM
Heir Apparent

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/...rincess-diana/
Old 06-01-2016, 12:29 PM
Heir Apparent

William at a party May 28th after the polo match
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjlHis2W0AQrtHZ.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CjlHOh3XIAAWC7F.jpg
Old 06-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^ Tusk's president sent out some tweets about it. Ellie Goulding was performing. She sang at William and Catherine's wedding reception

Charlie Mayhew ‏@MayhewCharlie May 28
Great to meet #JamesNesbitt with Tusk patron @rorybremner tonight after #AudiPoloChallenge in aid of @tusk_org

Tusk ‏@tusk_org May 28
Massive thank you to @elliegoulding for great performance at #AudiPolo event in support of our conservation work!

https://twitter.com/tusk_org/status/736670401695211520
Old 06-21-2016, 11:41 AM
Heir Apparent

John Hall ‏@deanwestminster
The bells are ringing @wabbey in honour of the birthday of Prince William Duke of Cambridge.

Peter O'Donoghue ‏@yorkherald
Today is a flag-flying day to celebrate the birthday of HRH The Duke of Cambridge

Flag Flying Days 2016 - College of Arms
Old 06-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Esquire - Style columnist Jeremy Langmead on how the Duke is stepping up in men's fashion

Prince William: The Unlikely Fashion Trail-Blazer
Old 07-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Heir Apparent

From William's time as a RAF SAR pilot

Quote:
So, your boat has sunk, you’ve been floundering in the waves, you’re screaming your head off in a panic attack, and suddenly you realise the man flying you to hospital is your future king.

For some people the realisation that Prince William was behind the controls of the helicopter would be enough to make them feel calm.

But poor Robyn Wojcik was in the grip of such a debilitating panic attack after her ordeal at sea, she didn’t give a hoot who was her knight in shining armour.

Telling her story in a BBC series about the Royal National Lifeboat Institution, Robyn says: “I wouldn’t have cared if it was Joe Bloggs piloting that helicopter as long as it was getting me to hospital and getting me there quickly.”
Read more: I found out what it was like to be rescued by Prince William - Mirror Online
Old 07-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

What's up with the random childhood pictures articles from the Daily Mail? First it was Harry and now William.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 07-19-2016, 09:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
What's up with the random childhood pictures articles from the Daily Mail? First it was Harry and now William.

Build up to Georges birthday I assume?
Old 07-19-2016, 09:18 AM
Heir Apparent

General News and Information for the Duke of Cambridge

Then why not say as we approach George's third birthday let's look back at some other royal childhoods? 🤔

Old 07-19-2016, 09:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Then why not say as we approach George's third birthday let's look back at some other royal childhoods? 🤔

Don't ask me to explain DM logic :P It was just my own assumpition
Old 09-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William announces solo trip to Vietnam ahead of Kate Middleton's first foreign engagement | Daily Mail Online
Old 10-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William paid special tribute to the late Roger Gower, recipient of the Brummies award for outstanding courage.

Helicopter pilot Roger Gower, 37, who died after being shot down by ivory poachers in Tanzania.

Working for a conservation charity, he was tracking the gang after they killed an elephant and stripped the gentle giant of its tusks in January of this year.

They opened fire on his helicopter with powerful AK-47 automatic assault rifles, bullets ripping into Roger’s arm and shoulder.

By remarkable piloting, he landed the chopper, saving the life of his passenger, but medics were unable to reach the remote location in time to save his life.

“How desperately sorry I was to learn of the tragic death of Roger Gower at the beginning of this year,” wrote the Duke of Cambridge.
Read more: Prince William pays tribute to Brummie helicopter pilot Roger Gower who worked to save elephants from poachers - Birmingham Mail