Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu - 9/2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mission accomplished for me day 2. Here are my videos, sorry they are shaky as people are jostling and pushing around me.

1) William @ Gardens by the Bay

Prince William at Gardens by the Bay 1 - YouTube

William @ Gardens by the Bay 2 - YouTube

2) Kate @ Gardens by the Bay

Catherine @ Gardens by the Bay 2 - YouTube

Catherine @ Gardens by the Bay - YouTube

I have another video of William & Kate signing the visitor book at Rainbow Centre. Will upload it tomorrow.

My last and final video of William & Kate in Singapore. This was taken when they are signing the visitor book at Rainbow Centre in Singapore on 12 April

Prince William & Kate signed a visitor book at Rainbow Centre Singapore - YouTube

Lovely pictures, PrincessDianafan, thanks so much for sharing them with us.

It would seem on the parasol issue, that some would prefer that she wore a big sun hat to protect herself. The difficulty with those big hats is that it makes the face of the person wearing them difficult for others to see. Kate and William are on tour and want the people who have made the effort to come out and see them to be able to get a good view and some pictures etc. The parasol protected Kate from the sun and allowed everyone to get a good look at her. The perfect choice.

Thank you for sharing your pictures and videos, tlklhm and PrincessDianafan.

i get the impression the closer pictures have kind of ruined the day for them. they are not quite as cheerful as at the start of the trip.
hopefully tomorrow things will be better...

Gee, you think? If some paparazzi pervert got pictures of me while I was on a private estate, alone with my husband, doing nothing more scandalous than sunbathing topless, I'd be a little miffed too.

Rosapru said:

Technically, I think they are still in Malaysia .....but these are great pictures. Kate looks so amazing in that first picture. Hard to imagine she is going through the drama she is. Wow!

Thank you to all who posted links to articles, pics and comments. Much appreciated.

Why can Catherine make a pair of khaki pants, a shirt and walking boots look hot? She looks beautiful in these images, I love her shirt.

They both look great and have worked hard, I am sure, to get there. It's their job to look good so I am sure if we got paid to look great we would. I had a friend who joined the US Army and before he went to boot camp he bought a motorcycle and food. Right before he went he was told he had to get inshape or be removed from his job. I would have been a Greek God. PS He got into enough shape to go.

They look fantastic and thank goodness they get to wear something more casual for a bit. Im sure they are a little relieved to be dressing down. Well considering all the creepy crawlies out there, its a good thing.

Catherine could be a model for a company that sells/produces casual wear. She simply rocks it! They both looked quite fabulous, and if not completely relaxed (due to the pictures scandal, no doubt), then at least somewhat at ease. Some of their quips made me giggle.

Just looking at the beautiful pictures of the Duke & Duchess in the rainforest. Look like they had some fun. Very nice that they held hands while going up the tree.

so the lunch was private right?
i wish we had some pictures;_;

^isnt that the dress from the mosque? im glad she recycled it, thank you for sharing

I did not like the dress sorry to burst anyone's bubble she reminds me of Michelle obama when she met the queen sometime ago

William and Catherine looked like they were having a great time in the rainforest of Borneo which is probably the down time they needed. But after looking at the pictures, I have decided there isn't enough money on the planet to get me up in the tree canopy and on that bridge!

William and Catherine looked like they were having a great time in the rainforest of Borneo which is probably the down time they needed. But after looking at the pictures, I have decided there isn't enough money on the planet to get me up in the tree canopy and on that bridge!

Both are game for almost anything - I admire them for that! No fuss, no muss, just show them what you want them to do at an appearance.

Ha! Thats a good one. Leeches, I love it. Could be used in reference to the damn photographers. I like how they put the " in the rainforest " in there. At least I laughed.

Ha! Thats a good one. Leeches, I love it. Could be used in reference to the damn photographers. I like how they put the " in the rainforest " in there. At least I laughed.

That little anecdote made my skin crawl. I give Catherine credit for just picking it off and going about her own business (not an easy attitude to take when other kinds of leeches, such as the paps invade your privacy, however). I love the banter between the couple, and the fact that they do their research before engagements and ask intelligent questions.

Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal Another photo of #Kate & Will on route to Solomon Island (c) @DavidAramaitii Tx2 @WhatKateWore @Royal_Fashions pic.twitter.com/8cEl8wJ4

Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal Picture of Will & #Kate leaving Malaysia for Solomon Islands (c) @DavidAramaitii Tx @WhatKateWore @Royal_Fashions pic.twitter.com/tMERlqDW

Kelly Mathews ‏@allthingsregal #Kate waving goodbye to Malaysia on their way to Honiara, Solomon Islands (c) @DavidAramaitii #royaltour pic.twitter.com/SuZgOV0u

ghost_night554 said:

I love Catherine's smile. It's extremely genuine, and it's no different in these pictures.

Back
Top Bottom