Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu - 9/2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the press waiting at botanic garden for will and kate

I like her hair...would like a pic of the back.

ETA: (looking at the photo hkittybaby found)

Last edited:
you are right! At first I didn't notice but her hair is different!

It's good to see them after such a long flight.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looked gorgeous from the back! Her hair that is... Just caught a glimpse of it on the live feed.

Got a good look from the Reuters feed when they left the Gardens. Loved the pulled back simplicity of her hair - the dress was a good choice - I particularly liked the sleeves.

Next, in the evening the Duke & Duchess will attend a State Dinner given by The President of Singapore at his official residence, the Istana.

The Duke of Cambridge will review a Guard of Honour on their arrival at the Istana before Their Royal Highnesses pay official calls on the Prime Minister and the President of Singapore. Following these meetings, The Duke and Duchess will join a reception of guests invited to the State Dinner, before sitting down to the dinner itself. The Duke will be invited to give an address on behalf of The Queen at the State Dinner.

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures After their hotel arrival #TheDukeandDuchessOfCambridge will visit Istana where they will review a guard of honour. Should be at 11.15am GMT
Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures After reviewing the guard William and Kate will meet the President and Prime Minister of Singapore. #jubileetour
Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures At 12.30 GMT William and Kate will sit down for state reception and dinner. #DukeOfCambridge expected to give a speech. Kate in a tiara?

Also:
Channel NewsAsia ‏@ChannelNewsAsia
PHOTO: #WillandKate leaving Botanic Gardens after orchid naming ceremony, enroute to Raffles Hotel. http://pic.twitter.com/16pTL9Nb
Channel NewsAsia ‏@ChannelNewsAsia PHOTO: First sighting of Will & Kate in S'pore's Botanic Gdns. Follow our FB album! http://on.fb.me/SzwFLT http://pic.twitter.com/slaxs5Ls

SPerryPeoplemag Simon Perry 35s
Kate (in kimono-style Jenny Packham dress) and Will leave botanic garden, Singapore pic.twitter.com/E2HUh9bA

Last edited:
I do like William in the light blue tie. A welcome change from his red/maroon ties he favors so much.
Off to bed...will wake up to pics of the evening events.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Prince William on that orchid, named after his mother, which he and Kate saw in Singapore today: "It's beautiful, beautiful."

Kate and William pay homage to Diana as they arrive in Singapore for Diamond Jubliee Tour | UK News | Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror Kate and William are changing at Raffles now ahead of their dinner with the President.
I think they should be meeting the president in about an hour.

Are we expecting the Duchess to wear a tiara this evening?

Back
Top Bottom