The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2013, 08:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Baby Cambridge will be here well before August I am confident of that. I am sticking to my bet of late June early July. I know we are in Late June now but still few more days left.
I agree. I am sticking with my prediction.

Old 06-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishRoyalist View Post
My thing is how do these papers know what Carole, Pippa, William and Catherine told their Friends? Will the thing is they don't unless they spied on them or these friends broke the trust and leak it to the press, thru promise to keep these things secrets which wouldn't make them good friends! I don't buy a lot of this. Friends of any of the royal family members and the Middleton are sworn to secrecy and promise not to tell the press anything. If these were my friends and they were leaking stuff to the press after swearing to secretly they would not be my friends anymore.

Exactly - their 'friends' aren't real friends if they are leaking this stuff.

Old 06-26-2013, 09:17 PM
Commoner

I predict Princess Diana will make an appearance on her grandmother's birthday, July 1
Old 06-26-2013, 09:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKellyFan View Post
I predict Princess Diana will make an appearance on her grandmother's birthday, July 1
Keep dreaming (the name not the birthday) I don't think they will name it Diana, maybe as a middle name but not as a first. As a first name it does not be be benefits a future Queen. I hope they do not name it Diana and a lot of people's have said the same
Old 06-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Keep dreaming (the name not the birthday)
I'm with you.

Fingers crossed for a Princess Elizabeth of Cambridge on July 7.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianEmpire View Post

I'm with you.

Fingers crossed for a Princess Elizabeth of Cambridge on July 7.
I have my fingers crossed also! I really think it is going to be named Elizabeth! As I have said before there a lot of meaning to the name Elizabeth on both William and Catherine side. It Not just the name of William Grandmother, It has more history and more meaning them Diana and it more special. Sorry if I offend anyone.

By the way July 7th is my birthday! I wouldn't mind sharing my birthday with the future King or Queen!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Gentry

I have my fingers crossed for a Princess Alexandra! That is my middle name, but that aside I just love the name. I really like Elizabeth though, so that would be awesome too, and it would have a lot of meaning for them. I just hope we get to see that baby soon. I go nuts every time I get an update on my phone from Twitter!
Old 06-26-2013, 09:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
By the way July 7th is my birthday! I wouldn't mind sharing my birthday with the future King or Queen!
That would be awesome, don't you think?

I don't think the pregnancy will last more than 15 days from now. But I can be wrong.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:48 PM
Gentry

LOL! This is funny! People are thinking that the fact that Charles said that a toy train could be used as a toy for his grandchild means it will be a boy. I'm sure girls can play with toy trains too. The speculation is so funny. I'm still rooting for a girl.

Prince Charles gives strongest hint yet that grandchild will be a boy after gift of model bus - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Old 06-26-2013, 11:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKellyFan View Post
Another good reason to hope that it is a prince.
Old 06-26-2013, 11:21 PM
Gentry

I honestly want baby Cambridge to be a boy, and if it's a girl then it's fine too, I can't wait to see what they're name it ^-^
Old 06-26-2013, 11:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Girl Names:
Victoria
Elizabeth
Sarah
Alexandra

Boy Names:
Alexander
Peter
Michael
James
Old 06-26-2013, 11:37 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystal View Post
I have my fingers crossed for a Princess Alexandra! That is my middle name, but that aside I just love the name. I really like Elizabeth though, so that would be awesome too, and it would have a lot of meaning for them. I just hope we get to see that baby soon. I go nuts every time I get an update on my phone from Twitter!
I'm rooting for. princess Alexandra, too!!
Old 06-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Courtier

My Final prediction

For a Girl:
Elizabeth- My First vote for first name if not then as a middle name
Victoria- My Second vote for first name but I could see Victoria as a middle name if it not the first
Mary
Alexandria

For a Boy:
George
Edward
William
Philip

I was thinking that a Henry IX would be interesting but I don't think any Royal Baby (who is the heir) will ever be named Henry again not anytime soon anyway.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
LOL! This is funny! People are thinking that the fact that Charles said that a toy train could be used as a toy for his grandchild means it will be a boy. I'm sure girls can play with toy trains too. The speculation is so funny. I'm still rooting for a girl.

Prince Charles gives strongest hint yet that grandchild will be a boy after gift of model bus - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Oh goodness. I always hate that- people choosing what toys and colors a child should like based solely on its gender before its even born. Lots of little boys like playing with toy kitchen stuff and lots of little girls like playing with cars and buses.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
Oh goodness. I always hate that- people choosing what toys and colors a child should like based solely on its gender before its even born. Lots of little boys like playing with toy kitchen stuff and lots of little girls like playing with cars and buses.
True.. I loved playing with mecano and I was always taking things apart. My dad still thinks I should have been a mechanic.

That said, I'm still hoping for a little Georgiana..
Old 06-27-2013, 02:19 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Me neither, but mine's the 29th. My mom hopes that the baby isn't born on that day, because it was Charles and Diana's wedding day. I told her "Are you forgetting something?" I was born 9 years later.
Old 06-27-2013, 10:26 AM
Gentry

Quote:

Do any of Camilla's children have little boys? Those would be Prince Charles' grandsons too!
Old 06-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonelikeyou View Post

Do any of Camilla's children have little boys? Those would be Prince Charles' grandsons too!
Laura has Gus and Louis born in 2009, Charles isn't their grandfather, Andrew is. I imagine they have a relationship, whether they call him grandad is a unknown matter.
Old 06-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
LOL! This is funny! People are thinking that the fact that Charles said that a toy train could be used as a toy for his grandchild means it will be a boy. I'm sure girls can play with toy trains too.
It was a bus, not a train.

And he doesn't seem to have made any mention of "his grandchild":

"Prince Charles said the model bus he had been presented with could be used as an “emergency” toy."

I get that. When I was little we occasionally visited some elderly aunts, and they had a collection of china rabbits which I was allowed to play with while the grown-ups talked about boring stuff.

I thought this was weird. A saw? and not even a real one ...

Quote:
The company's co-founder, William Wright CBE, received a special gift from the Prince, a replica saw.

Closed Thread

Tags
baby gifts, prince william and duchess of cambridge