Baby Cambridge: Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sun Royal Baby Monitor is getting rather annoying. They keep tilting it up to the windows of the building rather than keeping it on the entrance. :bang:

When they did have it focused on the entrance, there seemed to be lots of activity. Mostly tourists from what I could tell, but very busy today in comparison to other days that I have observed. :lol:

I have been expecting such sillieness, just surprised it took this long. Next I expect people will be seeing visions of Diana appearing at the Lindo Wng.

Our local Walmart started carrying vigil candles. I checked, none with a Di face... yet! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From what I hear, under normal circumstances, most NHS hospitals will not admit a labouring woman unless the contractions around 5 minutes apart. As you said, she will be sent away to return when she is a little further down the path.

Same in the U.S., unless something else going on, i.e, water has broken, etc, or you've reached a certain point in the dilation.

Kate, like many, many women, could be walking around out there 3 cm dilated, which means all of the early labor is over.

From what I hear, under normal circumstances, most NHS hospitals will not admit a labouring woman unless the contractions around 5 minutes apart. As you said, she will be sent away to return when she is a little further down the path.

That would make for a press frenzy - "Kate turned away because of coverage rules." :lol::ohmy::lol:

Am I guessing that July 19 is another saying to get everyone excited because Camilla mentioned "end of the week" or I wonder if it is really her due date. I guess I've given up with dates and will just wait for the baby to be born.

That would make for a press frenzy - "Kate turned away because of coverage rules." :lol::ohmy::lol:

Wasn´t that with CP Letizia? They went to Hospital, but: wrong Alarm.... I remember that the press obviously went mad when they both drove home again - without Baby.... and the Prince apologized for the wrong Alarm ..... and then Leonor was born (I guess) 2 days later.
Anybody can confirm?
Bye Bine

The Sun Royal Baby Monitor is getting rather annoying. They keep tilting it up to the windows of the building rather than keeping it on the entrance. :bang:

When they did have it focused on the entrance, there seemed to be lots of activity. Mostly tourists from what I could tell, but very busy today in comparison to other days that I have observed. :lol:

It's extremely annoying. Reuters also has a live stream (from a different angle) and they don't seem to be cutting away like the Sun stream does.

Watch Reuters Live Stream live at Livestation.com

Last edited:
Well, I guess we will see if Camilla's baby thoughts are correct.

End of week could be Sunday the 21st I'm thinking it could be then and still thinking it's a girl clearly not in a rush. Kate should be over being pregnant by now especially with the heat in England. Do we know if William has gone back to work yet? Or maybe he has taken holiday leave so he can be there for Kate?

Hmm maybe Camilla was right. She did say 'by the end of the week' and would she would Know more, I guess we will have to wait and see!

Oh that is much better! Thank you!!:flowers:

You're welcome!

End of week could be Sunday the 21st I'm thinking it could be then and still thinking it's a girl clearly not in a rush. Kate should be over being pregnant by now especially with the heat in England. Do we know if William has gone back to work yet? Or maybe he has taken holiday leave so he can be there for Kate?

Not sure about today, but according to Richard Palmer, William was in Bucklebury yesterday.

Last edited:
@RoyalReporter: There are signs William and Kate may have left Bucklebury. It doesn't mean they're en route to hospital of course - maybe KP.

Another tweet:

Harry Wallop ‏@hwallop: Latest Lindo Wing gossip. Photographers at Kate's place, Berks went to pub. Returned to realise Kate + police had gone. Is she en route?

Last edited:
Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1m
Some reports are suggesting that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have left Bucklebury, possibly en route to KP. We'll try & find out more.

@royalmusing: Hmmm the live stream is off air .. could be another ranter.

@victoriaarbiter: The first indication that Kate is on her way to hospital or indeed already in will be policeman at the front doors. #RoyalBabyWatch

Another tweet:

Harry Wallop ‏@hwallop: Latest Lindo Wing gossip. Photographers at Kate's place, Berks went to pub. Returned to realise Kate + police had gone. Is she en route?

Imagine explaining that to the boss; we didn't get the photos, because we were in the pub for a lager and chips.

@victoriaarbiter: So, Telegraph live feed down. Sun camera pointing skywards. What's going on @MaxFosterCNN, @SkyNewsRoyal?

Oooh is something happening? Should I go to bed or stay up for a bit? It's nearly 1am here in Oz and i'm not that sleepy. I will give it a few minutes...

Imagine explaining that to the boss; we didn't get the photos, because we were in the pub for a lager and chips.

I know. :lol: I bet those photographers are kicking themselves.

I'm Loving this, on my laptop I have the telegraph feed,the reuters feed,twitter #lindowing and TRF open and on the tv i have it on sky news. so i don't miss anything!!!! I really have royal baby fever!

The "no parking" signs were in place yesterday ? I didn't notice them ...

God, all this speculation. I would seriously hate to be Catherine over the next few days.

Browsing through twitter, James and Michael Middleton were spotted in London yesterday - could be they are just moving closer to hospital.

Off to a business lunch. Don't let her do anything without ME! :p

Peter Hunt ‏@BBCPeterHunt 7m
Royal officials decline to comment on whether or not William and Kate have moved from her parent's home in Berkshire to London. #RoyalBaby

Apparently 5 police officers outside the Lindo wing!
Don't tell me it's today! I was hoping for a 29th July baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom