Nicholas & Alina Maria de Roumanie Medforth Mills, News & Events 1: 2018 - Dec 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sweet photos of little Maria Alexandra with her parents.

Nicholas has mentioned that whenever the health situation improves the christening will take place. The Royal Family will be invited; I do hope they attend. It would be a nice gesture on a happy event.

I hope they do attend they've had too many silly squabbles over the years time for joy in the RF.

I like the first picture best; very contemplative.

But cannot help but think that this is why they didn't share any pictures until today... Does Point de Vue pay for pictures like these?

David Nivière has taken photos of the couple since their engagement.

I do not think Point de Vue has the budget and resources to pay royals/nobles/notables for their photos.

If anything, it is more of a case that the magazine is considered to be an appropriate avenue for many people to release certain stories (such as births, marriages, etc.).

What a lovely set of photos. :flowers:

What beautiful photos. The baby is lovely, and her parents look so delighted.

One can hope when they do manage the baptism the family can actually come together for it. If there is any reason for them to put aside differences for a few hours it should be to celebrate the new little member.

I do hope the Families on both sides attend without any issues. If one thing, this monster Covid virus has shown that life is too short to continue to fight and hold grudges.

Let the new life bring peace and happiness.

David Nivière has taken photos of the couple since their engagement.

I do not think Point de Vue has the budget and resources to pay royals/nobles/notables for their photos.

If anything, it is more of a case that the magazine is considered to be an appropriate avenue for many people to release certain stories (such as births, marriages, etc.).

Yes, David Nivière has done many great photoshoots with the couple, and was also one of the photographers at their wedding,

And here is a lot more photos of Nicolae, Alina-Maria and Maria-Alexandra from this photoshoot. The photos have been taken at The Domain Of Manasia Estate near Bucharest on 22nd November.
Legion-Media

Home - Domeniul Manasia

The readers of Point de Vue passed away and is read by old people and a lot are evry week not sold !
Nobody knows Nicholas in France except the Comte de Paris ...

The readers of Point de Vue passed away and is read by old people and a lot are evry week not sold !
Nobody knows Nicholas in France except the Comte de Paris ...
I think if they were of no interest, they wouldn´t have taken them into the magazine, let alone on the front page!

The front page is Meghan !

They have a little window on the front page, I expect because adorable baby royals are of interest to people even when they haven't heard of the parents.

I assume PdV was the reason that Nicholas didn't simply release a few photos when she was born, not necessarily because they were paid much but because PdV wanted an exclusive and it's more prestigious to do that than just on Facebook. Helps his "I'm still Prince Nicolae" campaign.

I don't think it is very nice to say all the point de vue readers are old people and passed away. BTW, if you have lots of negative news around you, one is well known? Yes this will make the Cover Page, every time. I rather watch pic's of babies being held by their parents by sleeping the most important moment of their life away,. Nothing important by trying to be in the front of the camera all the time, the need of this is super boring. But let me say this, Maria Alexandra is a SWEETHEART.

At the website of Point de Vue, the article is for subscribers. But we can read that Alina-Maria says that she had an easy pregnancy, she was able to stay active until the end and they made the most of the countryside, between long walks in the forest and walks along the lakes.
Nicolas et Alina de Roumanie présentent leur fille Maria-Alexandra - Point de Vue

Today is three years since King Michael passed away. Nicolae posted to his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIa3CbqJd8D/

And Alina-Maria to her Facebook
We think gratefully of His Majesty, King Mihai, who constantly watches over the Romanian people!
Ne gândim cu recunoștință la Majestatea... - Alina-Maria de Roumanie _ Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Spansih magazine Hola has bought the interview and photos as well:

** Hola: ¿A quién se parece su hija? ¿La Familia Real ya la conoce? Nicolás de Rumanía habla con HOLA.com tras ser padre **

This is nice:

Our daughter, Maria Alexandra, has just turned four weeks that have been absolutely magical. My wife and I have noticed that Maria has brought out the best in us. Parenthood has certainly changed us both, whether we are aware of these changes or not. But also, it has given our lives a new meaning. As a couple, bringing this beautiful baby into this world, and as parents, excited to discover what this journey will bring us as Maria grows.

Mișcarea Pentru Regat Și Coroană (The Movement For The Kingdom And The Crown) congratulated Nicolae yesterday, on Saint Nicholas Day.
His Royal Highness
Prince Nicolae of Romania
God ordained us to share on the eve of King Mihai's Centenary the joy of the birth of Your Highness's daughter, Maria-Alexandra, who turns one month old tomorrow, when she opened her eyes to the country of her parents and great-grandfather...
On the name day, the Movement for the Kingdom and the Crown wishes Your Royal Highness the power to fulfill the mission received from the blood of the great Kings of Romania! Plenty of health, joy and accomplishments with Alina Maria and your family!
Alteței Sale Regale... - Mișcarea Pentru Regat Și Coroană _ Facebook

Nicolae posted to his Facebook
Happy name day to all those who bear the name of Saint Nicholas!

Nicolae will take part in a fundraising for Casa Ioana
Casa Ioana is a non-governmental organization based in Bucharest, Romania, which provides services to women and children facing domestic violence, but also the lack of shelter.
Between December 9-12, UK Romania Group in partnership with Rațiu Foundation, London Donors' Circle, Romanian Students Abroad League, UK branch, Grasp London and the Romanian Medical Society in the UK are organizing an online fundraising event.
* Competition on Romanian culture together with His Excellency Andrew Noble, the Ambassador of Great Britain in Romania, Nicolae al României and Tessa Dunlop
Strângere de fonduri pentru Casa Ioana – 9-12 decembrie 2020

12th December
The Battle Royale
His Excellency Andrew Noble
Nicolae al României
Dr. Tessa Dunlop
Head-to-Head in online competition
A test of Romanian language skill, a test on the country's culture, history, food and drink.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/R...llHAIhuxqpLLdPUF2KFYRXSPoDJUbOP9_uNKvhA=w1000

King Michael passed away 3 years ago Noblesse et Royautés provides pictures of the Royal Family . It was not a gathering of the 5 Daughters because of Covid , but each with a Candle before their Father's Picture

the Custudian with Radu at Saverin
Princess Irini alone
Princess Elena with husband and her daughter Elisabeth Maria
Princess Marie
Princess Sophie alone

Last edited:
Interesting. I went and had a look, a touching remembrance by his daughters. We don't often see Princess Elena's daughter in photos.

King Michael passed away 3 years ago Noblesse et Royautés provides pictures of the Royal Family . It was not a gathering of the 5 Daughters because of Covid , but each with a Candle before their Father's Picture
[...]
[...]
[...] We don't often see Princess Elena's daughter in photos.
What's Interesting to me is that the only grandchild pictured is the second-in-line to the throne.

What's Interesting to me is that the only grandchild pictured is the second-in-line to the throne.

True. Although I remember someone saying she supports her brother and doesn't want to be a semi public figure in Romania but a private person in the UK. Hence never or barely being pictured there or apparently learning to speak the language fluently.

the Custudian with Radu at Saverin
Princess Irini alone
Princess Marie
Princess Sophie alone

Helen’s daughter is Karina. Sophie’s daughter is Elisabeta-Maria. :)

Sorry I did a mistake, they wrote Elisabeth Karina . I suppose one ot their posters will correct it as you did.

Alina-Maria wears often Simina Filat's bags, Simina is their friend.
Nicolae posted to his Facebook (with old photos)
Yesterday I talked to my friend Simina, designer and entrepreneur at @siminafilatdesign. Now I realize that the situation of small local entrepreneurs is increasingly difficult, maybe even impossible, following the pandemic. Before Christmas, you may find perfect gifts for your loved ones. Support and buy from Romanian brands! I support them, and you ??
Ieri am stat de vorba cu prietena mea,... - Nicolae al Romaniei _ Facebook

Photo of Nicolae and Alina-Maria, taken on 21st October.
Astazi ne-au onorat cu prezenta... - Adriana Lucia Celebidache _ Facebook

Last edited:
A gift to Maria Alexandra from Terapie prin Caligrafie
The handwritten gift for little Maria Alexandra, the daughter of Prince Nicolae of Romania, is a joy that honors me and makes a written bridge between generations. Elegance and nobility will last through calligraphy. Welcome, little princess!
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=030b684ee27ea813be5dcc28d572e4f6&oe=5FF8F786
https://www.instagram.com/p/CId-gULJaIy/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CId8gsdpD5j/

EXCLUSIVE Will Nicolae's baby soften Princess Margarets's heart? What do historians say about the chances of the little girl becoming a princess
Bebelușa lui Nicolae va înmuia inima Principesei Margareta_
Translation

Nicolae will take part in a fundraising for Casa Ioana
Casa Ioana is a non-governmental organization based in Bucharest, Romania, which provides services to women and children facing domestic violence, but also the lack of shelter.
Between December 9-12, UK Romania Group in partnership with Rațiu Foundation, London Donors' Circle, Romanian Students Abroad League, UK branch, Grasp London and the Romanian Medical Society in the UK are organizing an online fundraising event.
* Competition on Romanian culture together with His Excellency Andrew Noble, the Ambassador of Great Britain in Romania, Nicolae al României and Tessa Dunlop
Strângere de fonduri pentru Casa Ioana – 9-12 decembrie 2020

12th December The Battle Royale
His Excellency Andrew Noble
Nicolae al României
Dr. Tessa Dunlop
Head-to-Head in online competition
A test of Romanian language skill, a test on the country's culture, history, food and drink.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/R...llHAIhuxqpLLdPUF2KFYRXSPoDJUbOP9_uNKvhA=w1000

Nicolae posted about this at his social media
See you tomorrow night at 21:00 to support Casa Ioana!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIp8SPfJWwb/

Nicolae yesterday evening at a fundraising for Casa Ioana.
We put His Excellency Andrew Noble, British Ambassador to Romania; Nicolae al României, grandson of King Michael I of Romania, and Dr Tessa Dunlop, TV presenter, historian and Romaniaphile to the test. All in aid of Casa Ioana, a charity supporting women and children escaping domestic abuse and family homelessness.
A little of what you missed last night at An Evening for Casa Ioana. Huge thanks to Nicolae al Romaniei, Tessa Dunlop, British Embassy Bucharest, Alexandra Dariescu and Madalina Bellariu Ion for helping make the magic happen.

The Roumians had Elections last Sunday. We saw the sorrow in the Hospitals an health in Roumanian is terrific.
I hope Nicholas will help them also !

Nicolae and Alina-Maria have company Anesterno CRU. According to official documents, they decided to change the shareholding structure of the company. Thus, Nicolae assigned to his wife 9 shares, remaining associated with a share, representing 5% of the company. In turn, Alina-Maria became the majority shareholder, with 95% of the shares of Anesterno CRU. The changes were made on October 20, 2020, being recently published in the Official Gazette of Romania. According to the Trade Register, consulted on December 7, 2020, the company Anesterno CRU was established in 2016 and is engaged in "business and management consultancy activities".
Modificări în firma deținută de fostul principe Nicolae al României și soția sa, constănțeanca Alina-Maria

Nicolae posted today to his social media
"For the next 3 days I am a volunteer at the Asociatia Sister and offer my help to the “Our Big Day Out” project. We prepare packages for babies, children and the elderly from all over the country."
Pentru următoarele 3 zile sunt voluntar... - Nicolae al Romaniei

Prince Nicolae, grandson of king Mihai, visited Poieni commune
This happened in the end of October, but the photos were published only now. Nicolae's visit was part of a project to promote the beauty of Romanian villages. Nicolae was received by mayor Gheorghe Boca.
https://uhm4zge3frflum7fneyelzp62a-...9E6NxJFU7b3FikuoSDS9_VK-COP0gYfS6szKrr8QNDIpI

Nicolae is still volunteering at Asociația Sister.

Nicolae at his social media
The winter holidays attract us to the time spent in the family, around the Christmas tree. And what fits better in an atmosphere like this than a playful story for both the little ones and the older ones to enjoy, why not?
I discovered several gifts for my friend Bianca, on the Booklandia.ro website, a lot of books for children, but also for adults, in 7 foreign languages. They are suitable for families where several languages are spoken or for those where the whole family wants to learn and practice foreign languages.
Before Christmas, maybe you find the perfect gift for your loved ones and little ones.
Let's support and buy from Romanian brands! I support them, and you ??
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI-FA6Bp9TR/

Interior decoration shop Es'Art Dekor at its social media, they have got a card from Nicolae and Alina-Maria after having send gifts due to the birth of Maria-Alexandra:
"That moment when the people you admire appreciate your work.
A letter of appreciation from the Royal Highnesses, Nicolae al Romaniei and Alina-Maria de Roumanie made my day special!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJG89ZhoqGq/

Nicolae and Alina-Maria were yesterday at Rotenberg-Uzunov Gallery, the co-owner Eduard Mircea Uzunov is their good friend.
"Art, carols and wonderful people!"
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=10ea9da1e4c355ef6fbec3ff3a3d6a35&oe=600848D7
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3529f8ca4e3ab056e0902270eacf12c7&oe=600A9B27
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a93e619a14757429b53db223dc9d4025&oe=6008029C
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=ba12bfd6f1174ad23f5688470663390b&oe=600742A4

Videos

Nicolae has been at the gallery also on 9th December at a vernissage of "Art gives Hope" exhibition. The project “Art gives hope” was initiated by the businessman Eduard Uzunov, Rotenberg-Uzunov Gallery, “Association for the Support of Fine Arts” (ASAF) and the Association “Wings to Life” and will consist of donating paintings to the hospital, where even 5,000 children are hospitalized annually.
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a0a26e1c34126aebafdccb85c27a0f54&oe=6008E5FC
https://scontent-hel3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a7e5728a478b011f081ea98b1580b00b&oe=60084CE3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom