The UAE Royalty 3: June-July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by La la+Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:08 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:08 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 4:03 am
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 10:22 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina
@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:12 am
Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married?  Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.

I am POSITIVE.

Time to pack...
Dont forget, you promised to share him with me. [/b][/quote]
You can have weekends. :flower:

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:48 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by La la@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:08 pm
Guess Who, are you positive Ahmed bin Saeed isn't married?  Because if you are, then I'm definitely moving to Dubai.

I am POSITIVE.

Time to pack...

Dont forget, you promised to share him with me.
You can have weekends. :flower: [/b][/quote]
Does the weekend start on Thursday night and end Monday morning?
I don't think just Sat and Sun is enough for Lala :lol: :p

Originally posted by QueenB+Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (QueenB @ Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:48 pm
Originally posted by La la@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:08 pm

I am POSITIVE.

Time to pack...

Dont forget, you promised to share him with me.

You can have weekends. :flower:
Does the weekend start on Thursday night and end Monday morning?
I don't think just Sat and Sun is enough for Lala :lol: :p [/b][/quote]
I don't think it would be enough for anyone.. :lol:

I'm a humanitarian...La la can have Friday night to Monday morning and St. Patrick's Day. Every other holiday and day of the week is mine. :p

This topic "Uae royality" should not be named so because they have no royal manners..it should be called "UAE masheka" or "Shoyokh Uae" :brows:

Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 23rd, 2004 - 11:55 pm
I'm a humanitarian...La la can have Friday night to Monday morning and St. Patrick's Day. Every other holiday and day of the week is mine. :p
:lol:

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:14 am
Thank you for answering my questions about Mansour Guess who :flower: !!!!!!!!
Now that this board knows THE AHMED is single - PA and Lala - who gets him on weekends? :lol:

Guess Who - do you know anything about the boys from Qatar? Especially Sheikh Jassim? :heart:
Hmm not really. I can find out, what would you like to know. I just know that he is a single guy. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:05 am
Guess Who, do you know anything about Ahmed? Gossip or fact, anything is welcome.
He is a nice down to earth guy. He lieks taking women he choose's out for dinner.He is dosnt spend alot.He dosnt drink.And he lives in a huge palace on jumeirah. :p

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 24th, 2004 - 8:18 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 8:18 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pallas athina@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:05 am
Guess Who, do you know anything about Ahmed?  Gossip or fact, anything is welcome.
He is a nice down to earth guy. He lieks taking women he choose's out for dinner.He is dosnt spend alot.He dosnt drink.And he lives in a huge palace on jumeirah. :p [/b][/quote]
Sounds like my kind of guy. Is his palace gaudy like some of the others I've heard of?

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 24th, 2004 - 9:21 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 9:21 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 8:18 am
@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:05 am
Guess Who, do you know anything about Ahmed?  Gossip or fact, anything is welcome.

He is a nice down to earth guy. He lieks taking women he choose's out for dinner.He is dosnt spend alot.He dosnt drink.And he lives in a huge palace on jumeirah. :p
Sounds like my kind of guy. Is his palace gaudy like some of the others I've heard of? [/b][/quote]
is his palace between umm al sheif rd & al safa park. i think it has a big triangle porch kinda thing on the front. the outside has fantastic gardens? (i used the garden for ideas in my gardening design class).

the house is like 2 streets over from the Shk Ahmed villas which are used for Emirates pilots and in the same neighborhood as the English College?

Originally posted by pallas athina+Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:21 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pallas athina @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:21 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 8:18 am
@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:05 am

Sounds like my kind of guy. Is his palace gaudy like some of the others I've heard of? [/b][/quote]
Not that i have heard of. :p Seems u will have a good time.Dnt forget us when u move in with him :rolleyes: :innocent:

Could someone plz tell me how i can post a pictures, that dont have links to them. I have some great ones of ahmed bin saeed and hamdan. :p

Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
Could someone plz tell me how i can post a pictures, that dont have links to them. I have some great ones of ahmed bin saeed and hamdan. :p
I don't think any of us have figured how to do that here so we always post pics on our yahoo site. Each man has a photo album dedicated to him.Our other site

Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
Do you have any pics of Sheikh Hazza?

Originally posted by La la+Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 10:59 pm
Do you have any pics of Sheikh Hazza? [/b][/quote]
Hazza...i the name makes me all giggly and weak........

Thank you very much for the lovely pics of Hamdan. :crush:

Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 24th, 2004 - 5:59 pm
I'd Love to see those..... thanks Guess Who. :flower:

I really don't know honey, but I suppose she is. But she looks VERY young and is EXTREMELY attractive to be her Grandma. Don't you think?

Originally posted by La la@Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:43 pm
I really don't know honey, but I suppose she is. But she looks VERY young and is EXTREMELY attractive to be her Grandma. Don't you think?
okay if i had a choice between haya and grandma-i would choose grandma.

but then again no one has chosen haya. she was the part of the buy 1 get 1 free sale in amman when mo bought abdullah....gosh-those two are going to be sooooo happy...abdullah & mo....just kinda makes me warm and fuzzy thinking about the love they have.

Originally posted by QueenB+Jul 25th, 2004 - 10:40 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (QueenB @ Jul 25th, 2004 - 10:40 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La la@Jul 25th, 2004 - 4:17 pm
In our Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/me_royalty/
Lala, question.. in the folder for the happy couple :sick: .. there's a picture marked Haya and grandma.. is that Pretty, tall, elegant, woman Queen Alia's Mom? [/b][/quote]
The caption read so. No name was given.

Originally posted by silver charm+Jul 25th, 2004 - 3:40 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm @ Jul 25th, 2004 - 3:40 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by La la@Jul 24th, 2004 - 7:36 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Guess Who
@Jul 24th, 2004 - 10:59 pm

Do you have any pics of Sheikh Hazza?
Hazza...i the name makes me all giggly and weak........ [/b][/quote]
Bringing us all back to our high-school years, doesn't it? :blush:

Originally posted by La la@Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:43 pm
YES! And she's so elegant.. Haya is not exactly elegant.. :lol:

Originally posted by silver charm+Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:48 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (silver charm @ Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-La la@Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:43 pm
okay if i had a choice between haya and grandma-i would choose grandma.

but then again no one has chosen haya. she was the part of the buy 1 get 1 free sale in amman when mo bought abdullah....gosh-those two are going to be sooooo happy...abdullah & mo....just kinda makes me warm and fuzzy thinking about the love they have. [/b][/quote]
Ahh, ain't it lovely to see two people so in love.. Mo got Haya as part of the deal.. they threw in Rania somewhere in there.. :p

Originally posted by La la+Jul 25th, 2004 - 7:09 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 25th, 2004 - 7:09 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 25th, 2004 - 10:40 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-La la
@Jul 25th, 2004 - 4:17 pm
In our Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/me_royalty/

Lala, question.. in the folder for the happy couple :sick: .. there's a picture marked Haya and grandma.. is that Pretty, tall, elegant, woman Queen Alia's Mom?
The caption read so. No name was given. [/b][/quote]
Thanks Lala :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom