The UAE Royalty 3: June-July 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have 2 or 3 sons , I know he friend of mo and he write poems better than mo for sure , I don't know where they live but in the past I was see him a lot in tv with mo now I do not .

Thanks Houri :lol: How is Mo's poetry in Arabic?

Originally posted by La la@Jul 11th, 2004 - 11:01 pm
Thanks Houri :lol: How is Mo's poetry in Arabic?
:flower: welcome

and I just love one poem from his poetry

Hi all, Hmm, I don't think Sheikh Mansour is cute at all, neither is Mo's bro in law :blush: :lol:
Mo's bro in law looks really young, how old is he and how old is Mo's sister?

About the boys giving out diplomas - usually you see Royals giving out diplomas at graduation.... how do the students control themselves, not even try to get a kiss.... :lol: :p

Different folks; different strokes. Mansour is no looker but he looked luscious in that pic. Fair dinkum, he looked better than Tamim. :p Mansour was accompanied by Sheikh Abdullah that day. But I avoided posting a pic of Sheikh Abdullah as he looked 'drugged to the eyeballs' that day. I mean this literally; he's a 'good guy'. Anyway, I didn't want him to be targeted for sarcasm.

As for the Sauds, if his name is Saud bin Abdul Aziz he could be the father of King Fahd and Crown Prince Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. CP Abdullah is 70 something, and if the man in that pic is his father, it must be like a hundred years old. But given the fact that they all have ONE set of names in the Saudi Royal circuit, he could be one of the countless many Princes and not necessarily King Fahd's father. Nonetheless I highly doubt they would marry off their daughter/sister to an extended family member of the Abdul Aziz clan.

No way he's better looking than Tamim!!!!!!!! Not Tamim from Qatar - you must be referring to another Tamim from another Mideast Nation :lol: .... :p Mansour is no looker!!!!!! :lol: And he's definitely NOT luscious :shock:

Is CP Abdullah's father alive :eek: ? I thought he died a long time ago..... how many wives does the CP have? And kids? Is it his nephew the one that's building the almost Billion Dollar palace?

Originally posted by QueenB@Jul 12th, 2004 - 4:54 pm
No way he's better looking than Tamim!!!!!!!! Not Tamim from Qatar - you must be referring to another Tamim from another Mideast Nation :lol: .... :p Mansour is no looker!!!!!! :lol: And he's definitely NOT luscious :shock:

Is CP Abdullah's father alive :eek: ? I thought he died a long time ago..... how many wives does the CP have? And kids? Is it his nephew the one that's building the almost Billion Dollar palace?
Saud bin Abdul Aziz bin mohammed al saud

they all relative because they from same family ( al-saud )

about father CP Abdullah's for sure he died

and I think most of ( uae royals ) not very good looking , I think they marry from relatives all the time
but in another gulf royals the story is different .

You gotta be kidding! :) Do you prefer the Saudi Princes? Well, I don't know much about them and the only ones I've know of are out of shape and not as handsome as my Emirati sheikhs and certainly not as luscious as Fatima's boyz. Is Talal (I think that's his name) a Saudi? What about the Kuwaiti princes?

Lala girl....... Luscious, sexy and gorgeous Khaled Bin Alwaleed is the only Saudi Royal male I've heard about..... oh and his Dad Alwaleed... :innocent:
But I think Khaled may be the exception...... or is he?

Lala girl....... Luscious, sexy and gorgeous Khaled Bin Alwaleed is the only Saudi Royal male I've heard about..... oh and his Dad Alwaleed... :innocent:
But I think Khaled may be the exception...... or is he?

Houri,

Do you have more pics of Khaled bin Alwaleed?

about pic of Khaled bin Alwaleed no there are no more pic

but seriously Lala the Emirati sheikhs not very handsome
the saudi princes who I see them some times in tv ( :heart: the young princes ) more and more handsome than any princes or sheikhs in the gulf about kuwaiti sheikhs you wouldn't know them even if you see them in the street simply because they don't appear on tv or in magazines

before 4 years there was girl studying with me in the same class when the teacher call her name
I swear I was shocked :shock:
because she appeared the daughter of ( prince Jaber ) who ruling kuwai !!!!

Thanks for the interesting info Houri. :flower:

Originally posted by pepep@Jul 11th, 2004 - 6:10 am
Wow...I love his nose.
Yes he is married and has son called Zayed who is about 6 years old. Shk.Mansour is now engaged to Mo's daughter who is half lebenese her name is Manal.

Mo would encourage his own daughter to be in a polygamous marriage... :eek:

Mo would encourage his own daughter to be in a polygamous marriage... :eek:

why not Mo marry every woman in DXB? that would make everything easier...oh, how generous!

Originally posted by Ulika@Jul 19th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
guess who can you give information who is not married ? :heart: :flower:
Well, most of shk zayed's sons are married, i would say that 2 or 3 arn't married yet

Originally posted by julial@Jul 20th, 2004 - 3:15 pm
why not Mo marry every woman in DXB? that would make everything easier...oh, how generous!
Probably coz not every women in dubai would want him.

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 20th, 2004 - 2:01 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 20th, 2004 - 2:01 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-julial@Jul 20th, 2004 - 3:15 pm
why not Mo marry every woman in DXB? that  would make everything easier...oh, how generous!
Probably coz not every women in dubai would want him. [/b][/quote]
:lol:

Originally posted by Guess Who+Jul 20th, 2004 - 12:59 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guess Who @ Jul 20th, 2004 - 12:59 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Ulika@Jul 19th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
guess who can you give information who is not married ?  :heart:  :flower:
Well, most of shk zayed's sons are married, i would say that 2 or 3 arn't married yet [/b][/quote]
Is Falah married?

I'm writing in all my favo threads because LTR is WORKING (for once)!!! Yippii!

Originally posted by La la+Jul 20th, 2004 - 6:57 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (La la @ Jul 20th, 2004 - 6:57 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Guess Who@Jul 20th, 2004 - 12:59 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Ulika
@Jul 19th, 2004 - 3:10 pm
guess who can you give information who is not married ?  :heart:  :flower:

Well, most of shk zayed's sons are married, i would say that 2 or 3 arn't married yet
Is Falah married?

I'm writing in all my favo threads because LTR is WORKING (for once)!!! Yippii! [/b][/quote]
Falah is divorced.He does not have any children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom