Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice new pix....especially the one of sheikh rashid (may God bless him with good looks forever...hehe) but u kno i think she's prettier than sheikha hind's daughters (imo) she's got the biggest eyes i've ever seen...(*n no i don't have issues wit big eyes)

This new daughter of Sheikh MO is indeed very beautiful !
@deniz1999: is that picture of Rashid new!???
@Faith_g: LOOL he is definitely blessed with such an amazing face and body too, hope to see him soon....it's been a while. :(

so Sheikh Mo comes from the Nahyan family as well??

so Sheikh Mo comes from the Nahyan family as well??

yes my friend sheikh mohammed mother is sheikha latifa bint hamdan al nahyan ,she is from al nahyan family,Sheikh Mohammed's maternal grandfather, shiekh hamdan bin zayid Al kabeer
who was Ruler of Abu Dhabi from 1912 - 1922.

wow...their interconnectedness (i really thought i'd jus made that word up...but guess not) is really really trippy....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he related (And if so, who are his parents) or was it at an event the Sheikh attended?
Josette :flowers:

well regardless...he's so cute:flowers:

Sheikha Salamma looks a lot like her brother Sheikh Hamdan!!!! While Sheikha Shamma resembles Sheikh Rashid, wonder why he is out of the spotlight lately.

Has anyone seen the latest pic of Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohamed Al Maktoum? we dnt see her nowadays..

Sheikha Shamma is very adorable. I think she looks like Sheikh Saeed.
Still... may I? Among them all, I wish someone wears hijab - be proud of their own traditional dress
They're in the good spotlight to be an ambassador for muslim Arabs
God has blessed them the power & resources to make that difference

Thanks for the pics. I know Shiekh Maktoum is younger than fazza3 but he has always seemed a little bit older than him but both handsome guys!!

the girl in abbayya with fazza3 - I heard she was a reporter in a program about falcons.

can anyone- whenever they have the time, write down a list fo all sheikh Mo's children, along with which wives they are from and their ages?
We've had such a list for going on three years now. See here.
There are other lists available on the internet, some based on the TRF list (ie copied) and some quite different. Take your pick.

thanks Warren. so why isnt Rashid the crown prince, since he is the eldest?

the middle east does not follow hereditary protocol such as europe does. instead the ruler appoints the crown prince based on who he believes is best qualified for the role. mo could actually appoint anyone he wants, such as an uncle, cousin, etc.

IT looks like Deniz gets their names all wrong...:lol::ROFLMAO:

there si one picture with fazza3 (hamdan?) on a plane. do they ride commercial sometimes, or always fly private?

the pics...
men love the unveil ladies, why do i have that in my consciousness?
i'm sorry, but the next time there's a Quran honoring - i hope i can shake this off :D
the girls are so beautiful. obviously the types a veiled women can never be
yeah... i have to maktoum my sadness

if i'm sh sheikha i dunno if i wanna be with a husband who'll hug other ladies
maybe it's OK to the west & to the modern, but not OK for me LOL
i like sheikh ahmed bin zayed al nahyan, but he's kinda died - i hope he doesn't have pics like this

Yes with a more westernized viewpoint, when I look at the photo I can see nothing wrong or romantic. I would consider it as a friendly photo, if I didn't know who is the man hugging two girls in a friendly manner for a photo shoot. But when I take his cultural background into account, I think it is unsuitable and I wouldn't pose with him like that. Cuz the men in the UE choose to wrap their private wives 'not public ones (whatever it means)' with veils and shut them behind doors as they believe a friendship between a man and a woman is impossible. :ermm: So I can see what you mean and u are right in your own terms. :D

TQ HUGSS! (& I hope you're female! LOL)
If not mistaken, I think there's a Fazza3 poem "you love me or my money"
If my husband did this, I guess my sincere love will either die or turn to love his money

:previous:
While I understand that we are all subject to cultural conditioning, we should also be aware of the danger of misinterpreting innocent gestures, making false assumptions, jumping to conclusions and making moral judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom