Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fazza3Fan, I hope you didn't think I doubt your words, or any other's words for that matter. I was only doubting the fazza3.com website because I don't understand arabic language and therefore didn't know if fazza3.com really is Sheikh Hamdan's website.

It is Hamdans official site but the forum does allow speculations and what is said doesnt always mean it is true.
I think the mothers name is Christina not the daughter and this is me just assuming. I highly doubt Sheikh Mohammed will give his daughter a Western name.

Dilara is a daughter from mohammed al maktoum you must in arabic alphapeth registration waeduae.com and can see

Dazzling, I was thinking the same about the name Christiana as a name of Sheikh Mohammed's daughter. Maybe that was partly the reason why I was doubting the whole thing, although didn't make it clear. Anyway, do you happen to know the answer to my question of the children of Sheikh Mohammed knowing all of their half siblings?

people her mothers name is something else christinna is her name i am 10000% sure i chat 2 all the time on facebbok.. we are freinds

The sheikh Hamdan is a real, real cutie!

people her mothers name is something else christinna is her name i am 10000% sure i chat 2 all the time on facebbok.. we are freinds

That is not an arab name. Are arabs allowed to name their children with non arab names?

yes , Its not a "rule" to name your children arabic names , you can name name them whatever you want ! but its not common in the gulf to have foreign names , its usually arabic names , but still there are some people who name their children foreign names , and Christiana is the daughter of shiekh Mo , why would he celebrate her birthday if she wasn't his daughter!

Shaikha "wants" to be public , the others don't , thats it .

I don't see any big of a deal naming UR child whatever name u want to..Especially those arabs who are married to foreigners they tend to be more open minded about things, you know about the world in general. IMO it's better a different name like "Christinna" than keep repeating names like, latifas, sheikhas, maryams and so on...Let's be a lil' creative people!! :flowers:;)

Hey that's cool! Tell Christinna i hoped she enjoyed the cake and that we wish her and her mother all the best. :flowers:
Also tell her that TRF is cool (though we are not always too friendly about her family, esp. her dad. :whistling:).

Fazza3fan lie dont i belive whell in sheikh fazza3 and rashid site write warning from facebook some dont orginal sites.fazza3fan when you know christianna say me who born she mother and grandmother
Is this sheikha sheikha bint saeed i read i many uae forum fiance is end with fazza3 he dont want i read in fazza3.com www.flickr.com/photos/29096599N06/saved=1
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

Last edited by a moderator:
Fazza3fan lie dont i belive whell in sheikh fazza3 and rashid site write warning from facebook some dont orginal sites.fazza3fan when you know christianna say me who born she mother and grandmother
Is this sheikha sheikha bint saeed i read i many uae forum fiance is end with fazza3 he dont want i read in fazza3.com www.flickr.com/photos/29096599N06/saved=1
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream

sorry i cudnt understand what u meant

that pic is of roudha al maktoum

as u all may be aware sheikha futtaim won the ladies endurance race last friday mabroook 2 her....here is an album with the pics there is fazza3 sheikha maryam nd sheikha shheikha also present there as well as sheikh mohammed and Afra al suwaidi who came 2nd.....christinna al maktoum was also part of the race but is nt in the pics

enjoy

Shaikha "wants" to be public , the others don't , thats it .

I tought that being public or not was husband's decision, and that they cannot be pictured because their religion doesn't allow to do it. I am confused now.

:previous:
You're making complications where none exist. There is no connection between the Islamic religion and a person being photographed - Princess Haya is regulalry photographed while Sheikha Hind is never photographed but they are both Muslim. However, the more 'extreme' or asetic branches of Islam such as the Saudi Wahabis would have more in common with the Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jews concerning attitudes towards photography.

Flickr: ileri12's Photostream new pics from futtaim fazza3 shkmohammed and shamma and salama

:previous:really don not understand what is going on ; is the new generation of Dubai ladies allowed to be photographed and publish in public now ? people were shocked when haya used to accompany and participate with her husband in endurance races but now things seemed to change .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom