Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
on that al maktoum family international page someone posted Rashid engaged...i wanted to verify if u guys had heard anything...I mean HOW DARE THEY?....HOW DARE HE?....LOLZ.....

Who this Rashid you link to? It is fake profile. Not Rashid bin Mohammad and not Rashid bin Ahmad (he on profile picture)
I don't know! It seems that all those profiles are fake, including the one who claim to be his fiancee, and the other one who claim to be from Al-Saud.

I don't know! It seems that all those profiles are fake, including the one who claim to be his fiancee, and the other one who claim to be from Al-Saud.
yes sally the alsudairi family are very small and the girl is using a limitid name in that family and i am 99.8% sure she is fake

Shaikha Manal supports auction 
for Pink Caravan initiative
Shaikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, President of Dubai Women Establishment, wife of Shaikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs, and Royal Ambassador of the Pink Caravan, recently extended her royal patronage to a private auction evening in support of the Friends of Cancer Patients (FOCP) Pink Caravan Initiative.
[FONT=&quot]The auction took place at the exclusive Ralph Lauren store in Burjuman on October 19.[/FONT]

any one know the reason maryam 2 account was deleted?
twitter i mean

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven´t seen that picture before,it doesn´t leave much left for imagination *lol*
The sheikhs usually have much more freedom to dress and behave as they want while women need to look decent & shouldn´t show too much skin...this is very important in Islam but also in Western countries boys usually get away with more while girls are expected to be pretty and obdenient:whistling:
Sheikh Rashid could be considered the "enfant terrible" of Sheikh Mohameds children,that´s why he´s been kept out oft the public eye for some years now. (He used to have a webpage,participate in endurance competitions and attend many public events before.)

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - DECEMBER 07: Actor Tom Cruise (L) and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (R) attend the 'Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol' Premiere during day one of the 8th Annual Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on December 7, 2011 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

:previous:
Non of these two sheikhs are Sheikh Hamdan. These are Sh. Majid and Sh. Mansour. I haven't seen sheikh hamdan going all crazy about actors at least not in public as much as the rest of his family does:whistling:.

why sheikh hamdan cancelled his engagement after 2 years? Does he love someone else?

i don't think he will marry any princess

the best for sheikh Hamdan will be to marry the "princess" of his heart...

Does anyone know where Sheikh Rashid is? haven't seen him for a long time..

I would like to know it too. I read somewhere that he lives in Las Vegas, but I don't know if that source is reliable. Can anyone confirm it?

Ok, so we will know for sure when the wedding takes place I guess :(
Does anyone know how old Rashid bin Hamdan is?

Maria

I read he was born on December 25, 1987 (Facebook). Does anyone know if he is actually engaged to Sheihka Maryam? I've seen a couple of photos of them together...

What a pic ! :eek: Thats scary! :D
About Mahra, what cracked me up is when she agreed on what someone wrote about her :

"Shaikha Mahra Al Maktoum started riding in an early age of a year and a half at Oxford Nursery School in UK.

After lived in Athens, Greece. Which her origin is from UAE-Dubai and Greece-Sparta & Ancient Olympia (where the Olympic Games first started)"

Oh Really! A year & half :unsure::closedeye :D About the charities, some of them had charities in their names since they were babies. I find it normal since they are royals!:flowers:

It's funny because Zoe Grigorakos once stated in an interview that her daughter started riding at 16 :lol: (but there are some photos that show Sheikha Mahra riding when she was younger; I suppose she meant riding in competitions). If someone is interested in the interview, I can send it (I don't know how to post it :sad:).

Last edited:
I would like to know it too. I read somewhere that he lives in Las Vegas, but I don't know if that source is reliable. Can anyone confirm it?

Rashid living in Vegas?! Hahahahahahahh Come on people. :lol:

Dear Vittoriya can you share the link? Thanks in advanced :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom