The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Commoner

I think she's 8 months pregnant now. Usually when women say they are in their 7th, 8th, 9th during pregnancy they mean months :) At least in my country. And I think she wants to give birth in london. They are in uk right now. ( I saw her pics on instagram).

Old 05-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Commoner

So Sheikha Shaikha is turning 9th month of her pregnancy and her sister Sheikha Hessa is pregnant too! Congratulations Wow, another baby Al Maktoum family will be huge, all married sheikhas had their next children last year or they are having them now. First Sheikha Manal, then Latifa, now Hessa and Shaikha

Old 05-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Moon View Post
So Sheikha Shaikha is turning 9th month of her pregnancy and her sister Sheikha Hessa is pregnant too! Congratulations Wow, another baby Al Maktoum family will be huge, all married sheikhas had their next children last year or they are having them now. First Sheikha Manal, then Latifa, now Hessa and Shaikha
Congraulations. Its fine, that children are born. When dreams get hand and foot and wishes become to life, then you can speak reverently of a miracle..... a sweet miracle with a great smile.......
Old 05-20-2012, 06:33 AM
Gentry

As it seems Sheikha Hessa has given birth to a baby-boy - Rashed. Congratulations to the whole family. May God bless them!
Old 05-20-2012, 07:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hessa is the Aisha 's mother right ?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Gentry

No, xavi83. Sheikha Hessa is the mother of Hind. And Aisha's mother is Sheikha Latifa.
Old 05-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharata View Post
No, xavi83. Sheikha Hessa is the mother of Hind. And Aisha's mother is Sheikha Latifa.
I am lost in the Al Maktoum genealogy
Are you sure there is no mistake in what you said?
I thouhgt sheikha Hessa is the daughter of Hind.
I don't know who is Aisha but isn't it likely that she is the mother of Latifa?

I can't understand why the Al maktoum frequently give the same names again and again.
I find it silly that Sheikh Mohamed Al maktoum gave the name Latifa to 2 of his daughters by different wives.
I guess there is 2 of his other children who bear the same name

Now one of Sheikh Mohamed's daughter gave the name rashed to her baby boy which is at the same time the name of one of her brother if I am not mistaken
Old 05-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Gentry

Yes, you are right, soraya. There is so many repeating names within the family, so it's normally to mistake them sometimes.I am quite sure in what I say because Sheikha Sheikha, Sheikha Futtaim and Sheikha Latifa - the show jumper- congratulated her on Twitter.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
I am lost in the Al Maktoum genealogy
Hessa and Latifa are both daughters of sh.Hind.
Sh.Latifa gave birth to a baby girl Aisha last November and sh.Hessa gave birth to a baby boy Rashid today. In this part of the world we do like to name babies after family members we love and although sh.Hessa has a brother named Rashid it won't be so confusing since the fathers carry different name the new baby is Rashid bin Saeed while his uncil is Rashid bin Mohammed :)
I hope I made it clear..
Old 05-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks all for the clarification ; Congrats seems al maktoum are welcoming baby boys this year hope sheikha sheikha is also going to !
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-20-2012, 09:14 AM
Courtier

Thank you everybody for all your informations
I am sorry but I didn't know that Sheikh Mohamed had a granddaughter called Aisha.Recently,I haven't enough time to follow this thread frequently.
Anyway,Congratulations for the family.

How many grandchildren did Sheikh Mohamed have?
As far as I know
One of his daughter has a son called Hamad and a daughter who I forgot the name.
His daughter Sheikha has a daughter called Sheema and is pregnant again.
Hessa had a daugher called Aisha
Latifa has a daughter called Hind
Right?

Lady blue,I am sure that there are no confusion of who is the son/daughter of who
But this must be difficult when in family gatherings there are few people who bear the same name.At least for me
Old 05-20-2012, 09:51 AM
Aristocracy

Well I think we are used to it in this part of the world that it's less confusing.
So grand children of sheikh Mohammed
Sheikhs Manal has three Fatima, Mohammed, and Hamdan
Shiekha Hessa has two Hind, and Rashid (born today)
Sheikhs Latifa has two Hamad, and Aisha / you got the moms mixed up
Sheikhs shiekha has one girl Sheema and one on the way.
So so far 8 +1 on the way, this is what is known to the world and before any one jumping to add any unknown children take it from me no friend of family or distant family will give any info or contribute to gossip, non of his sons have any children yet so non of his grand kids carry his name yet. But hopefully in the future they will have many.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharata View Post
As it seems Sheikha Hessa has given birth to a baby-boy - Rashed. Congratulations to the whole family. May God bless them!
May God bless the newborn Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed bin Dalmouk al Maktoum and his whole family.
Old 05-21-2012, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Great news on the arrival of the baby boy. It's great seeing them all have their kids close to one another, I'm sure they will be able to keep each other company and spend lots of time together.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

who is the baby ? Zayed ?

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum III | Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
No, the boy isn´t Zayed. The baby looks older than 4 month. I think, the boy is Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi in his younger age, the son of Sheikha Latifa and the grandson of Sheikh Mohammed. But I´m not sure.
Old 05-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Zayed was born on 7/1 so he is more than 4 months ... but not sure also
Old 05-30-2012, 01:28 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
Zayed was born on 7/1 so he is more than 4 months ... but not sure also
well, but I´m sure, that the picture doesn´t show Zayed. It´s an older picture, more than 2 years old.

Here you can see the newborn Sheikh Zayed: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...y-boy-1.962573

Other offical pictures of him are not available at the moment.
Old 05-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

see this forum they say it is sheikh zayed:

http://www.sh-futtaim-almaktoum.net/...ad.php?t=32009
Old 06-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Gentry

Albums by Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page | Facebook

mahra on a cover for a magazine

can someone translate the interview

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid