Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know what kind of job or work his children do, those who do work?
on twitter, sheikha latifa (i'm guessing latifa 1) speaks of working and being in office, wut kind of work do they do, or is she too like her sister sheikha Manal involved in Art and Dubai's women progress and stuff (don't mean to sound so ignorant, i jus can't think of better words right now-blame organic chemistry...lol)

I just read the forums & I learnt that (maybe I misunderstood), Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter who is called Christiana. I heard she's 16 years old. Is it true? If it's true who is her mother and why isn't her name in Arabic? (Although I don't know the Arabic language, I think there isn't any name called Christiana.)

I also learnt that her mother is Turkish but I absolutely do not believe that as a Turkish. Polygamy is forbidden in Turkey because of secularism and Turkish women don't accept this. Maybe there can be exceptions.

I heard she is from Greece !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe, she is a Turkish citizen with a Greek origin. Because Christiana is not a turkish name either. I don't think an avarage Turkish or Greek woman can accept polygamy. But there are always exceptions. Maybe it wasn't a long lasting relation, but just an affair. But I am sure she isn't turkish as I've never met a turk called Christiana though I spent years there and I visit the country almost every year as my grandparents are from there.
PS: I think the sheikh should be ashamed of himself, because he has numerous children from anonymous mothers. I wouldn't even like him if I were his child as she doesn't respect the women in his life. May be just Shehika Hind and Princess Haya. If my father hid my mother as if she was a mistake or a source of embarrasment I would never even look at him. :angry:

She is greek and Christiana is a greek name. I totally understand u and i also agree w/ u...But there are some women who have no self respect by this i mean "$ talks my friend"..Sheikh Mo is not also a SHEIKH but filthy rich and what woman doesnt want to be in a relationship w/ a rich man and royal?? Some people do crazy things 4 $...:sad::cool: I HATE polygamy...:bang:

Actually we do not know if sheikh Mohammed is still married to the mother of Christiana. Or have I missed some information? Anyway, if they were married and have divorced, we don't know the reasons.
Whatever, there are many women, not only me, who would not start a relationship with a man because of him being royal or rich. :flowers:
In fact I would never start a relationship with a royal man as they would gossip about me here. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you very much for all your answers & opinions. In Turkish language, there isn't any name called Christiana & polygamy is forbidden here so, I didn't believe it, either as a Turkish. Too bad that we don't know enough things about Christiana... This polygamy is too horrible thing! I just hate it!

Between, does anyone know what does Rashid do in these days?

Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed has a horse in the Kentucky Derby on Saturday May 1. The horse is named Conveyance. He is trained by Bob Baffert and will race under the Zabeel Racing International which is Sheikh Rashid's racing stable. The horse is not considered to be one of the favorites to win. Most race commentators think Conveyance will go out very fast and probably lead early but not have the stamina to win at 1-1/4 mile distance. Good luck to Sheikh Rashid and his horse.

Sheikh rashid is married & has a son?

Can anyone tell me about Sheikha Shamsa?
I tried to find out things about her, but find nothing.
All I find are articles from 2001 on she had fled her father's house in England.
And their friends in England said she had been kidnapped and taken back to Dubai by his father.
I found an article on the sons of Sheikh Mohammed, saying that she is married. But I think the author confused Sheikha Shamsa with the eldest daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.
There is nothing else besides.
I was under the impression that Sheikha Shamsa has not been forgiven by his father.
It is as if he were still grounded.
:sad:

We've never seen Sheikha Shamsa :ermm:
She's known just by that article when she was kidnapped
But i've read somewhere that she & sheikha maitha have the same mother, But not sure

Sheikha shamsa (maithas full sister) is doing good, you can see her sometime in wafi shopping mall :) she is a great feminist girl ;)

sheikha shamsa (maithas full sister) is doing good, you can see her sometime in wafi shopping mall :) she is a great feminist girl ;)
Do you know if she's married or how old is she ?

I think she is not married. I found a birth date of August 15, 1981. She has 28 years, according to the date.
I think running away from home was a mistake. But she was young, and seemed to be confused ...
Still, it seems that it is very important for a man wishes to marry Shamsa. The Arabs give much importance to the reputation.

All posts on the birth of Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha's baby girl can be found in the
following thread
Baby girl for HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha

Who told you that, regarding a man wishing to marry Shamsa.!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I commented in this forum that I have some difficulties with the English language.
I could not understand what you mean. There are many meanings for me.
Could be clearer, please? No offense, it's my fault.:sad:

If you're asking me if there was a man interested in marrying Shamsa, I reply that I don´t know.
I was just talking about the possibility of this happening.
I affirm that a suitor would take that into consideration, because many people were aware of it.
And I may be wrong, but I think she would not marry any man of the people.
Probably her husband would be in any royal family of the same religion, or some influential family in the region.
These men worry about what people were saying about him. And different from my culture, where at age 19 is still considered very young, the culture of Shamsa is expected that she is ready to be a mother and wife. How have you been with her sisters.
So your attitude can be considered even more serious.

:previous:
You are quoting from a article that came out nearly ten years ago and was very inaccuate.
There is a married Shamsa from Abu abi in the Al Nayan family that people get mixed up with the Al maktoum one so i hope that clears that one up!!!!

Yes, indeed. I cited an article that came out almost ten years ago. And as I said earlier, it was all I found about Shamsa. That is why I asked if anyone could tell me more about this daughter of Sheikh Mohammed.
If you know specific information about this woman, I would be grateful to hear about it.:flowers:
You said that there is an Shamsa who is married with a family member Al Nahyan. This is Shamsa, the daughter of Mohammed al Maktoum? This would not be inaccurate, would it?:whistling:
If the same person, sure I will revise my opinion on the subject. :D

No as i told you she is "NOT" married to my knowledge,i cannot help you any further regarding imformation.

I read here in thread of sheikh ahmed bin mohammed here is with juma al damouk fiance.thats isnt true.and dont unofficial .i question in Home tread and write email

sweety its true sh.Ahmed is engaged to sh.Madiyah al-Maktoum and that 100% but they have not announced it the way they announced sh.hamdans but he got ngaged almost a year befor hamdan did.

hey, i've just seen a video at website of sh. mohammed and sh. rashid was there.Apparently he is back.;)

dmin of sh-rashid.net forum says
Rashid had knee surgery today and it
was a successful operation and he
left the hospital
source
seems he's back in the public eye
maybe he'll stay longer this time and
not vanish so fast as usual

and make about panickattack therapie in hospital before 1 year and he have new attach rashid

shk rashid is ill with sugery and panicj attack his admin in his site write

ÇáãäÊÏì ÇáÑÓãí áÓãæ ÇáÔíÎ ÑÇÔÏ Èä ãÍãÏ Èä ÑÇÔÏ Âá ãßÊæã - Powered by vBulletin

wut panic attack therapy...i'm confused!!!:bang:

shk rashid is in a therapie about panick and depression in r mc carthy psychology clinic dbx write in sh rashid site
is true?what is panickattack?

shk rashid is in a therapie about panick and depression in r mc carthy psychology clinic dbx write in sh rashid site
is true?what is panickattack?

I have panic attacks. I think its brave of him to admit to having a problem. That is if this info is correct and he or his family is coming out with this problem. There is a stigma attached to having problem like this so its great that he has the support of his family. Good news is that panic attacks and panic disorders are treatable. I'm sure hes getting the best treatment out there.

Panic attacks are exactly what they say they are they are attacks of panic. Panic attacks are sudden episode of intense fear and panic that can hit for no appearent reason (although mine have triggers most of the time I've heard of some that it can happen for no reason whatsoever) and can happen at any time. Panic attacks are terrifying for not only the person having them but for people witnessing it. Especially if you don't know whats going on.

Symptoms of panic attacks are sometimes the same as things that happen when you are dying so it can be very very scary! I'll list some so that you can know what Rashid is going though (if infact he is having panic attacks)...

An overwhelming sense of fear. It will literally paralyze you sometimes.
Racing heartbeat
Sweating
Shaking
Feeling like you can't breath so you start hyperventiling. This will cause your arms and hands to tingle and feel numb.
Feeling cold then hot all over and vice versa
Nausea - you feel like you are going to vomit
Stomac pains
Headaches
Chest pains
Dizziness
Lightheadedness
tight throat/can't swallow
Racing thoughts. Terrifying thoughts of Am I dying? Will this ever end? Why is this happening?
Then after its over you fear having another

Also I should note that panic attacks can very slightly in severity especially once you've had a few and know little bit about whats going on and how to stop it once you figure out you are having one.

But also lets keep in mind this might be a translation error. I kind of almost don't want to post all that because Rashid may not even have this problem. But I will since some asked what panic attacks are.

Last edited:
i think he is dont cp and depressiv for hamdan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom