Crown Prince Hamdan current events: August 2008-December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's so thin now.
That's not a good sign, i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being left handed doesnt mean he can't use his right hand :whistling:

^^I wasn't criticizing it's a great thing! My brother was able to write with both hands when he was much younger now he's just right handed! Hope you didn't get me wrong sally 1234.:flowers:

No, I didn't. It's Ok :flowers:

He always looks sexy, to me :) For latest photos see fazza.ae which can be partially viewed in English - it's his own official website.

"Shadwell Farm is proud to sponsor the following world-class racing events:

The Grade 1 Shadwell Turf Mile at Keeneland
Shadwell Farm assumed the sponsorship of this race in 1999 and the 25th running of this Grade 1 event in the fall at Keeneland is scheduled for Saturday, October 8, 2011. "

Sh Fazza reminds me of Sh Mohd (SM) Nasaruddin of NAZA in Malaysia. When I blogged something about Sh Fazza & Sh Mohd at Kentucky - coz they say they love the people - I think I read Nasa tweeted he missed his late father.

I wonder if they are alike:
* They're both born in 1982
* They have sports / luxury cars
* They race - Naza car & Fazza boat (maybe they'll meet in Abu Dhabi!)
* Their father is king - AP King & King of Dubai
* Naza is located at the Crown Prince road, Fazza is a real Crown Prince
* Nasa married Marion Caunter, Fazza.. well - the video loves Marrat Sana supermodel?

& Sh Rashid reminds me of Fachry Albar
* They almost share birthday (12 and 15 Nov 1981)!
* Fachry is of grandson of Sh Albar, Rashid is grandson of Sh Rashid
* Fachry seems related to Marsha Timothy, Rashid... well - I dunno :D

I think it's so weird.

Last edited:
Sh Fazza reminds me of Sh Mohd (SM) Nasaruddin of NAZA in Malaysia. When I blogged something about Sh Fazza & Sh Mohd at Kentucky - coz they say they love the people - I think I read Nasa tweeted he missed his late father.

I wonder if they are alike:
* They're both born in 1982
* They have sports / luxury cars
* They race - Naza car & Fazza boat (maybe they'll meet in Abu Dhabi!)
* Their father is king - AP King & King of Dubai
* Naza is located at the Crown Prince road, Fazza is a real Crown Prince
* Nasa married Marion Caunter, Fazza.. well - the video loves Marrat Sana supermodel?

I haven´t seen or heard anything of Naza before but you are right,there are some similarities...
Nazas bride is a real beauty:flowers: I have just googled her and found out that she is a video-jockey and tv-hostess and quite successful!
( Marion Caunter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia )
As an outsider I think they married for love and I hope that Hamdan will also be able to choose his bride free of strategic motives & become happy:)
I am really looking forward to seeing him marry a nice,educated girl and hope he will get lots of sweet children....

I just happened to find this video on youtube:
YouTube - ‫
It´s with Sheikh Hamdan & there´s a guy who relentlessly talks him down with something that´s written on a page (maybe a poem,speech or religious text?)- unfortunately I don´t understand Arabic so I can only guess that they are treainig his voice/rhetorics or working on the phrasing?!?
It´s quite interesting as it seems to be an "unofficial" moment,not staged and planned like all his other public events. Obviously his attention is shifting away after some time and he takes out his mobile (quite understandable,that guy preaches at him without stopping to take a breath or giving him a chance to say something in return!)
Hope someone Arabic-speaking can translate a little bit or tell us what kind of text they used?

its a poem he wrote about sh.hamdan and was reading it to him... at one point fazza asked him to repeat a part of the poem... and i thought it was very nice of him to mute the incoming call so that the guy can continue reading his poem

its a poem he wrote about sh.hamdan and was reading it to him... at one point fazza asked him to repeat a part of the poem... and i thought it was very nice of him to mute the incoming call so that the guy can continue reading his poem

thank you lady blue!
I really don´t understand a word so I could only guess what they are doing...I thought he was looking at his phone to see if he got any messages *lol*

Anyone knows if CP Hamdan is attending the Newmarket races?
Maybe Hamdan has horses competing too, here´s a link to the Newmarket Racing Course Webpage: Racing at Newmarket Racecourses
I thought I saw a horse belonging to him but it belonged to a different Sheikh Hamdan who also owns a lot of horses (H.H. Sh. Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum, arabian horse owner from United Arab Emirates if you are interested)

I guess we will wait and see. We don't really get information before hand who is attending but most likely if Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed has horses racing then it is likely that Sheikh Hamdan will be attending with his father.

I guess we will wait and see. We don't really get information before hand who is attending but most likely if Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashed has horses racing then it is likely that Sheikh Hamdan will be attending with his father.

Sheikh Mohammed was attending two Newmarket Races last weekend. Hamdan didn't attend but Sheikh Mansour was there for one race. So we'll see if he's attending this weekend or so :)

Hamdan's NEW University

Congratulations to Sheikh Hamdan! I was watching Dubai television yesterday and a special program came on..it was the inauguration of the "Hamdan bin Mohamed University" !!

http://www.hbmeu.ac.ae/

Last edited:
Posts speculating rumors of Sheikh Hamdan's marriage/dating a South Korean actress has been deleted. Please lets move on and further rumors will be deleted. This discussion was discussed a while ago.

hi friends,thanks for pictures,videos and news,ı have a good times in here,Prince Hamdan is very handsome and talent

Hi!!!!
I would like to know if Hamdan has a Facebook page. Couldn't find anything, the old link doesn't work. And is it possible to meet him somewhere? Does he has any plans to visit London?
Thanks!

Hi!!!!
I would like to know if Hamdan has a Facebook page. Couldn't find anything, the old link doesn't work. And is it possible to meet him somewhere? Does he has any plans to visit London?
Thanks!
Hey Girl Julia,
Welcome to the Forum :flowers:
Hamdan has loads of FANpages on Facebook but he never post there nor have a personal account.
However, his professional page there must be this one:
Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum | Fazza - Wall | Facebook
Hamdan always spend his summer in London with his family just like many other arabs. So you can easily see him hanging out in Harrods- Knightsbridge, Hyde Park...and yes he accepts to take pics with people!
If he plans to go there? Hmm He can be there whenever he wants to ;)
Hope i helped!

Thank you!!!
Unfortunately summer finished a week ago :bang:

I believe he is not posting himself because he is a political figure and needs to be respected and serious and therefore fb posts like "been watching Hangover2 with my friends" or "playing volleyball on the beach" would be highly inapproprate ;-) But at least his other brothers and sisters are also using fb and twitter and they can post almost everything they want. (There is a list of "official" twitter accounts in one of the threads)

I believe he is not posting himself because he is a political figure and needs to be respected and serious and therefore fb posts like "been watching Hangover2 with my friends" or "playing volleyball on the beach" would be highly inapproprate ;-) But at least his other brothers and sisters are also using fb and twitter and they can post almost everything they want. (There is a list of "official" twitter accounts in one of the threads)
If it is everything he does, yes, its better not to post)))) but I am sure that he has a lot of things he can say and I'm sad he doesn't do that. Btw, the President of Russia twitts himself))))
Also is there any chance to contact him except his site? Or is there any information about his traveling, attending different events, etc.
(I am not a stalker :ROFLMAO:, I am just interesting and I really would like to see him one day somewhere...)

If it is everything he does, yes, its better not to post)))) but I am sure that he has a lot of things he can say and I'm sad he doesn't do that. Btw, the President of Russia twitts himself))))
Also is there any chance to contact him except his site? Or is there any information about his traveling, attending different events, etc.
(I am not a stalker :ROFLMAO:, I am just interesting and I really would like to see him one day somewhere...)
You can follow his news in the forum here, we update new pics of him, you can also read old threads & posts to know more about him. Thats all i can say ...

If you want to meet him you can start taking part in endurance competitions.
It is open for men and women (one of the few sports where they compete in the same group) and all you need is a strong horse and good health because you have to ride for a long time and in the desert you have to add the strong heat+sand that´s going to land in your face unless you use a scarf *lol*

If you think that´s too difficult or exhausting just stay on TRF:lol:

It is open for men and women (one of the few sports where they compete in the same group) and all you need is a strong horse and good health because you have to ride for a long time and in the desert you have to add the strong heat+sand that´s going to land in your face unless you use a scarf *lol*

Nice joke....

Gosh,I love this! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom