The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlova View Post
That´s just sad...
all you need to do is learn Arabic(maybe u do already) and make a move to fazza3.com or sh-rashid.net. there u will quench all your fan club thirsts.

Old 04-16-2009, 09:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
That´s just sad...

...There is still (as some might describe it) a daily "Sycophancy Tournament" over at sh-rashid.net/vb (that's not Rashid's site BTW) & Gulf Roses etc. :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. But come on, what about some more stimulating & why not even whitty & penitrating scrutiny in our intercourse on here from time to time? Speaking for my self, if all I want to know about is what Ruling Familiy members want me to know about them... & the UAE then I'd need go no further than to consult (which in my opinion is) the ridiculous fluff that is wafted from (again in my opinion & I believe most worldly people's opinion), Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum's perception mangament tools, via Gulf "News" & the Kaleej Times. How about disecting & chalenging some of this "news"? Does anyone not think, that if the UAE & Dubai in particular (as opposed to Abu Dhabi), as Sheikh Mohammed & his boys court the limelight so eagerly, that if it were to begin to dawn on them that the eventual long term independent viability... & a more hasty recovery, will come about only with a more rapid exhibition of social maturity by it's Government (the Ruling Family) to the world by having the courage to bite the bullet & to tolerate open pluralistic views & the penitrating scrutiny of government, business practices & the rule of law that is vital for conifidence & are essential features that are common in all succesful, mature, modern states? Or would Dubai & it's Ruling Family (it would seem unwhittingly) be better served by a continuation of a policy of self inflicted harm that perpetuates a glaring mage to the world that the personalities of it's Government are so deeple insecure as is demonstrated by not being sophisticated or confident enough to allow open scrutiny, critisism or desent with a continuation of " Only the good "news" please"?

Old 04-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Aristocracy

Tommy u knw i love ur comments but i need to re-read this one in the morning after a good nights sleep and a cup of coffee..... it is too much for my little brain at 6 am. When I read the words penetrating and intercourse in the first sentence I knew it would be a good one LOL
Old 04-16-2009, 11:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeel123 View Post
all you need to do is learn Arabic(maybe u do already) and make a move to fazza3.com or sh-rashid.net. there u will quench all your fan club thirsts.

Nena, I barely speak english . I guess i´ll take all my love away from here...
Old 04-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy1 View Post
...There is still (as some might describe it) a daily "Sycophancy Tournament" over at sh-rashid.net/vb (that's not Rashid's site BTW) & Gulf Roses etc. :)
You are heavy... But you want it or not I love you Tommy1!!!! Sorry i just forgot... NO LOVE IN THE FORUM....
Old 04-17-2009, 01:59 AM
Commoner

Thumbs up

tommy1, I get the gist of what you are saying, but I am trying to determine if the subjects are to be separate as in politics, i.e. the ruling family has to step up to the plate and take responsibility for the current economic status and the way to recover (being from the US, I can say the Obama bailouts were a total bust); the government opening it's doors and allowing the truth as a reality and not as a manipulative tool to be openly reported; the members of the royal family exhibiting matureness by actually being qualified to hold the positions to which they are appointed (please correct if I am wrong as I know you know more about this than myself, but don't the Al Nahyans have a large percentage of university graduates and business/phd degrees); the free zone and the 51% of an emirati owned business as opposed to foreign business being allowed to operate independently within legal restrictions (Bush actually awarded the bid for Dubai to manage the Port of Los Angeles, CA, but that was knocked down by Congress); or for the continuation of don't ask, as we won't tell policy. I don't believe that these posts will be allowed in this thread, but can there be another one opened? It would be a refreshing change.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
NO LOVE IN THE FORUM....
No more love from jlova?

There can be as much love as members want so long as it's not expressed by post after post stating "I love Hamdan!" or "Rashid is hot!" followed by a few smilies.

In the same vein I've removed this post (I'll keep the member's name private):
Quote:
Yes, very yummy men in Miami.
Do we want the Dubai threads filled up with this sort of stuff?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

But Warren, that remark on yummy men is just a silly innocent joke . Not hilarious but quite funny.
Just curious but what sort of stuff is OK for you to post? Can you give us some good examples

BTW I totally agree that these hysterical Love posts are annoying but as long as people want to express themselves this way, it's fine with me.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 PM
Aristocracy

I hope this forum wont get boring...Since there's lots of restrictions...SO what we suppost to talk about "The Economic Breakdonw"?? hehehh
Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Hamdan bin Mohammed named first honorary President of DSG
Article
Old 04-18-2009, 08:18 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
I hope this forum wont get boring...Since there's lots of restrictions...SO what we suppost to talk about "The Economic Breakdonw"?? hehehh
The content of the forum is what members want to make of it and in fact there are very few restrictions apart from not making defamatory or obscene or vulgar comments, not repeating gossip or speculation as fact, and not breaching the copyright law.

Posting "Hamdan is hot!" or "Rashid is cute!" or "there are yummy men in Miami" add absolutely nothing of substance or interest to a discussion.
I doubt that members come here to read a string of posts saying how hot some Maktoums are, and if they do they have come to the wrong place.
TRF is not a fan site, it is a discussion board. "Hamdan is hot!" or "I love Rashid!" posted a dozen times is not a discussion and is not interesting to read.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:10 PM
Gentry

Sheikh Hamdan visited the Godolphin Stable at Newmarket on Thursday with Sheikh Mohammed.
http://www.godolphin.com/Images/Cont...ies/27/430.jpg
Old 04-19-2009, 02:14 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrashad View Post
Sheikh Hamdan visited the Godolphin Stable at Newmarket on Thursday with Sheikh Mohammed.
http://www.godolphin.com/Images/Cont...ies/27/430.jpg
Sheikh Mohammed is looking very relaxed here
Old 04-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Commoner

Link for Hamdan english website its beautiful enjoy

His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum | The Official Website
Old 04-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance View Post
Sheikh Mohammed is looking very relaxed here
Is this the only pic taken that day? I can barely see Hamdan...
And yes Sheikh Mo is lookin happy and relaxed...
Thkss for the English version of fazza3' s website...U're the best girl!!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:28 AM
Commoner

You're welcome girls , yes its the only pic that was taken of Hamdan. By the way hamdan is in Qatar!!
Old 04-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Commoner

lol how do u know?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by munira View Post
lol how do u know?
It's the so called CONNECTIONS....
Old 04-21-2009, 11:04 PM
Commoner

Receiving some type of recognition award. Hamdan seemed normal, but the presenter looked terrified. As in a: How did Leatherface get past security look? Very odd.
Old 04-22-2009, 02:46 AM
Commoner

Despite the vacation in London he still looks daze lol