The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria's best friend Caroline Nilsson has given a rare interview to magazine "S", and Expressen has copied the article:

Caroline Nilsson, 35, has been close to Crown Princess Victoria for almost their entire lives. Then as now, they have shared many moments together and now they are both parents. In an exclusive interview for S Caroline tells about meetings with Estelle - and gives praise to Victoria and Daniel, responsible and good parents.
- I had not managed to combine work and young children as fast and good as they have done. They do a super job and I am very proud of Victoria, she says to S.
Caroline describes Estelle as pure joy spreader after meeting her.
- Estelle is a wonderful happy little baby, she feels very pleased and satisfied. I think she feels very loved. Estelle is a little ray of sunshine.

Caroline works as a PR consultant in baby food company Otto and also as a silversmith. With two daughters Chloe, 5, and Leonie, three, she has learned one or two lessons that can come in handy in the future for the Victoria and Daniel. Victoria has also asked from her advice on parenting. One of Caroline's top tips is simple, she has tipped Victoria to try to sleep as much as possible when Estelle sleeps so that she will catch up on sleep. But that's easier said than done.
Victorias bästa vän om vänskapen och Estelle Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV
Translation

Old 03-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria is 7th on Expressen's this year's Women of the Year list.
Hon är Årets kvinna - här är plats 10 - 1 Nyheter Expressen Senaste nytt - Nyheter Sport Nöje TV

Old 03-07-2013, 03:48 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Caroline describes Estelle as pure joy spreader after meeting her.
- Estelle is a wonderful happy little baby, she feels very pleased and satisfied. I think she feels very loved. Estelle is a little ray of sunshine.
With two daughters Chloe, 5, and Leonie, three, she has learned one or two lessons that can come in handy in the future for the Victoria and Daniel. Victoria has also asked from her advice on parenting. One of Caroline's top tips is simple, she has tipped Victoria to try to sleep as much as possible when Estelle sleeps so that she will catch up on sleep. But that's easier said than done.
That´s true,it is probably easier said than done but so far Victoria and Daniel seem to cope extremely well with heir new family!I wish them good luck for the future & I am sure Estelle will grow to become a lovely,smart & kind girl!
Old 03-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria is The Woman of the Day for Dagens Kvinna today.
Crown Princess Victoria - Brilliant female involvement and brilliant diplomatic leadership role model.
https://twitter.com/DagensKvinna/sta...07241849475072
Old 03-10-2013, 04:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to some tweets, Daniel and Estelle are spending the weekend in Ockelbo.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
According to some tweets, Daniel and Estelle are spending the weekend in Ockelbo.
Would make sense since, according to Expressen, Victoria participated in Madeleine's bachelorette party abroad. They left Stockholm by Brussels Airlines... final destination..?
Old 03-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne2 View Post
Would make sense since, according to Expressen, Victoria participated in Madeleine's bachelorette party abroad. They left Stockholm by Brussels Airlines... final destination..?
They went to Geneva, Switzerland, and from there to a ski resort. I have posted the articles and videos to Madeleine's and Chris' pre-wedding thread.
Old 03-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria, Daniel and Estelle have been seen yesterday at the Cabo de Gata Natural Park and town Aguamarga in South-Eastern Spain. They are staying at a villa owned by their compatriot. This morning people have been seen her/them jogging, with three bodyguards.
La Princesa Victoria de Suecia pasa unos días de vacaciones en familia en Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata-Níjar. Ideal
Translation

Cabo de Gata Natural Park
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabo_de...r_Natural_Park
Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

According to these articles, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are in Aguamarga with Willem-Alexander, Maxima and obviously also their daughters. Victoria and Daniel are staying at the big villa at an area of Tío Kiko, owned by a swede. Victoria and Maxima have been seen shopping together at a supermarket and Daniel has been seen jogging and they have also been walking at the village.
Victoria de Suecia y Máxima Zorreguieta, de vacaciones en la...
Translation

La indiscreción de un repartidor descubre que la princesa Victoria de Suecia pasa la Semana Santa en Cabo de Gata Noticias de Almería
Translation

According to this article, Victoria, Daniel, Willem Alexander and Maxima are staying in two different villas close to each other.
Máxima de Holanda y Victoria de Suecia, en Almería - Terra España
Translation

Máxima Zorreguieta to Victoria Suecia pasan Semana Santa in Almería
Translation
Old 03-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Courtier

While I am very grateful for the translations available on the web, I must admit I have go giggle occasionally at the grammar.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:43 AM
Aristocracy

It's so cute that they are on holiday together, I didn't know that they were that good friends, anyway I Love it when royals do something or go somewhere together I LOVE IT!!
p.s. i'm wondering, will they still do things like this after WA&M become king and queen?
Old 03-26-2013, 09:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

The city Mayor is very happy about Victoria, Daniel and Estelle spending their vacation there and thinks it brings positive things for the future.
Alcalde dice que están de enhorabuena por visita de Victoria de Suecia y valora la promoción de Cabo de Gata - EcoDiario.es
Translation

Photos of Victoria and Estelle
Victoria ja Estelle kuvattiin lomatunnelmissa Espanjassa Kuninkaalliset Iltalehti.fi

Finnish MTV3 asked from the court press department, how long Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are in Spain on their holiday.
Annika Sönnerberg answered:
- If they are on a private holiday, we don't comment it at all.
Victoria ja Estelle lomatunnelmissa Espanjassa, katso kuvat - Uutiset - Viihde - MTV3.fi
Old 03-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Serene Highness
Picture of the Month Representative - Belgium

Quote:
According to these articles, Victoria, Daniel and Estelle are in Aguamarga with Willem-Alexander, Maxima and obviously also their daughters. Victoria and Daniel are staying at the big villa at an area of Tío Kiko, owned by a swede. Victoria and Maxima have been seen shopping together at a supermarket and Daniel has been seen jogging and they have also been walking at the village.
Victoria de Suecia y Máxima Zorreguieta, de vacaciones en la...
Translation

La indiscreción de un repartidor descubre que la princesa Victoria de Suecia pasa la Semana Santa en Cabo de Gata Noticias de Almería
Translation

According to this article, Victoria, Daniel, Willem Alexander and Maxima are staying in two different villas close to each other.
Máxima de Holanda y Victoria de Suecia, en Almería - Terra España
Translation

Máxima Zorreguieta to Victoria Suecia pasan Semana Santa in Almería
Translation
They are not on holiday together, Maxima is in Bali for the moment (picture).
Old 03-26-2013, 01:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanievl View Post
They are not on holiday together, Maxima is in Bali for the moment (picture).
Well, here we see that you can't trust the media... Maxima met the president of Bali today.

A short news video about Victoria, Daniel and Estelle in Spain. No photos of them.

Photo of Victoria
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010060...64322248698108
Old 03-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

[QUOTE=LadyFinn;1532380]Well, here we see that you can't trust the media... Maxima met the president of Bali today.

I like to read news about their official activities and how they represent their country, I wish however the press would leave them alone when they are on vacation.
The article says "the indiscretion of a journalist", god knows how he did that.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

[QUOTE=Anne2;1532482]
Quote:
Well, here we see that you can't trust the media... Maxima met the president of Bali today.

I like to read news about their official activities and how they represent their country, I wish however the press would leave them alone when they are on vacation.
The article says "the indiscretion of a journalist", god knows how he did that.
To me the article speaks about a flower dealer. The people in the town recognized Victoria and Daniel and the word spread out in Twitter, Facebook... I'm sure that Victoria and Daniel knew that they hardly could be left in peace for many days. They left Sweden on Saturday afternoon, arrived to Spain on Saturday evening, so they had Sunday and Monday and the first photos were taken today.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Photos
Victoria di Svezia, mamma sprint tra montagne e minigolf Attualità

Princesse Victoria Premiers pas d'Estelle, lors de tendres vacances à Almeria
Old 03-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks LadyFinn for the adorable photos:) glad to Estelle is up and walking!:)
Old 03-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Aristocracy

those pictures are too cute, lovely!

Tags
crown princess victoria, prince daniel