Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP Victoria Current Home

It's good to see the two of them out together. I can't believe how radiant the Crown Princess has looked ever since her engagement. I just read an article that Denmark's Crown Prince has given up smoking. Does anyone know if CP Victoria and/or Daniel smoke? What about the rest of the Swedish Royal Family? Thank you.

I don't suppose Victoria smoking. I hope :ermm:. But I think that I see somewhere photos with Carl Philip or Maddie (I'm not sure)who was smoking. I hope they give up it!

Augusy 29, 2009 - Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria and her fiancé Daniel Westling were among the gursts when Jan Dinkelspiel and Ellen Stendahl got married at Katarina Church in Stockholm Saturday.

Picture Gallery

Last edited:
CP Victoria looks so happy with Daniel by her side it is a joy to see. She is radiant and very glamorous in the photos.

Här promenerar de hand i hand efter parmiddag - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Victoria and Daniel had a dinner at the restaurant Zink, with another couple. After the dinner they walked hand in hand to the car.
Video of Victoria and Daniel walking to their car:
Aftonbladet
I can't even imagine how it has been for them over this last seven years. Suddenly they are allowed to be seen together in public, arm in arm, hand in hand, openly exchanging loving looks and tender moments that we all get to share.

Their love is so obvious, as is their joy that they don't have to pretend any more. Who could have guessed that an engagement announced after a seven year semi-covert courtship could be so new, so fresh and so very sweetly romantic.

I like seeing the 2 couples attending events together and I hope Daniel & Jonas will become close friends as the years pass.
BTW,I didn't know Daniel will receive the title of Prince.I'm quite surprised.Does anyone know if this has happened before?For example,Prince Philip belonged to a royal family before marrying QEII.What do you think?

BTW,I didn't know Daniel will receive the title of Prince.I'm quite surprised.Does anyone know if this has happened before?
I presume you haven't followed royal families closely.
Prince Henrik of Denmark and Prince Claus of the Netherlands both became Princes of the respective Royal Families upon marriage to the heiress of the throne.
Jonas Bergström will not become Prince upon marriage to Princess Madeleine, but share her Ducal title, following the example of the spouses of the Spanish Infantas.

Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling and their friends attended the NHL icehockey premiere between Detroit and St Louis in the Globe Arena in Stockholm on Saturday evening:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Expressen has an article about Daniel´s recovery:
Daniel tillbaka i vardagen igen - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Daniel Westling is back again in everyday life again, for some time he has worked full time again.
Daniel no longer needs to take strong medication and he can drive a car again. However, Daniel must take medicine for the rest of his life. In addition, he must undergo medical checks every three months, as do other kidney transplantation patients.

Victoria and Daniel were at the ice hockey game with Patric Vrbanc and his girlfriend. Patric is a manager and co-owner of Daniel´s Master Training.
Bildspel! Victorias och Daniels hockeykväll i Globen | Svensk Damtidning

Last edited:
Here is an article stating that Daniel has returned to his full time job after the surgery

It's good to hear that Daniel is recovering very well from his surgery!

:previous:

:lol: What a play to watch for an engaged couple... The movie is great! Thanks for the article, Lady Finn! :flowers:

I'm glad he's recovered well from his surgery and is getting out and about more. :)

Daniel Westling leaves his gyms

According to Aftonbladet, Daniel Westling will leave his positions as CEO and member of the boards of his gymcompanies as well as the seat on the board of Brasil development. Daniel Westling will remain a shareholder in the companies where his holdings according to Aftonbladet is worth in excess of 20MSEK.

Tvingas att sluta jobba | Nyheter | Aftonbladet

Great pictures! It looks like they're having a blast. I imagine we'll be hearing about them expecting a child of their own by next year -- they both look like they're having fun playing with their friends' children!

Victoria tells that they have a great time. She also says that she has always longed for children. There´s a lot of wedding planning still to do, but there´s also time.
After his kidney transplant, Daniel Westling had to wait with his great hobby - training. But now he is completely recovered and he can enjoy skiing. Daniel says that he feels very good, it´s great to ski. They both feel that it is going to be a great year 2010.

Lots of photos:
PurePeople: Victoria de Suède et son fiancé Daniel : De tendres moments neigeux en amoureux... ou presque !

Do we know where they went skiing and who the children are? Maybe Daniels relatives?
Thanks for the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom