The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 05:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks Yennie for the pictures

Well I dont want to complain either but the slick hairdo and cardigan for a walk looks . Østermalm/stureplan was the first thing that came to my mind also when I saw theese pictures.

Some time ago we complained that there was no pictures of Daniel and Victoria and now there are pictures almost every day, it would be nice if they could also have some private days or atleast take a walk without a camera following them.
Victoria does indeed look very thin and in good shape, but not frail like she did when she was ill.

Old 07-23-2005, 06:48 AM
Courtier

How a shame. It looks as the bodyguard is more stylish :) SOme could think he is her boyfriend.

Old 07-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Courtier

Oh I thought doctors are pissed if they have to put the pieces of a guy together which crashed trough the front shield of a car. Well maybe thats simply nothing you focus on Yeah it really a shame that he lost dress competition the Vics bodyguard. SOmeone could think the bodyguard is boy friend. Just vice vera everything
Old 07-26-2005, 05:24 AM
Heir Presumptive

from article in todays edition of Expressen: http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=409683
"Kronprinsessan och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling lämnade i lördags Solliden."
"The crownprincess and her boyfriend left Solliden last saturday"

I wonder where they are :)
Old 07-26-2005, 06:30 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
from article in todays edition of Expressen: http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=409683
"Kronprinsessan och hennes pojkvän Daniel Westling lämnade i lördags Solliden."
"The crownprincess and her boyfriend left Solliden last saturday"

I wonder where they are :)
Hm, maybe they escaped from the Paparazzis to St. Tropez
Knowing that we have just seen one serie of Madeleine in St. Tropez this year, this place (ironically) really could be quieter.

But probably they visited the Westlings and enjoyed Mamma Ewa´s cuisine.
Or maybe Mr. successful businessman even had to work again after 5 weeks of holidays.

Quote:
they do... both of them is really good looking. almost model looks
Neither Victoria or Daniel is imo, they are more "normal doing-the-best-of-one´s-look" kind of persons. haha that sounded very mean and harsh
but do you know what I mean?

But they suits eachother very well. The same with Carl Philip and Emma & Jonas and Madeleine...
Yes, I know what you mean. But I still see some potential in both. Daniel looks much more handsome, when he´s laughing (he has incredible nice teeth) and Victoria...well, I could now talk about ponytails but in a way it would be a bit unfair, because IMO we can take stock of the first half of the year in a positive way. Her style has improved...

I also think, that Jonas (with his dark curls and blue eyes) and Madeleine (with her blue eyes and the beautiful smile) look nice together, but IMO they harmonise (in looks) less than Leonie & Karl Johan, CP & Emma and Victoria & Daniel. These three couples seem like LEGO bricks to their partners (I hope you know what I mean)
Old 08-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

More photos of Daniel playing golf at Ekerum.

credit: ??? (anyone know what agency? I forgot to write it down...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	6369662.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	17.6 KB
ID:	177930   Click image for larger version

Name:	6369665.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	177931   Click image for larger version

Name:	6369667.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	177932   Click image for larger version

Name:	6369670.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	177933  

Name:	6369671.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	177934   Click image for larger version

Name:	6369672.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	177935   Click image for larger version

Name:	6369673.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	177936  
Old 08-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Couples who hides their love

Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel Westling:
Hiding from the press is a piece-of-cake for the princess and her gym-mogul boyfriend. They are so secret and discreet that they are not even letting their friends know where they are going on vacation.
Dr Daniels diagnosis (reporter Daniel Nyhlen): Victoria has set her goal on having little ones with her hunky Ockelbo dude. whether she will be succesful or not is all depending on one thing: that Daniel wants to...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	smyg16.jpg
Views:	1104
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	179309  
Old 08-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Couples who hides their love

Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel Westling:
Hiding from the press is a piece-of-cake for the princess and her gym-mogul boyfriend. They are so secret and discreet that they are not even letting their friends know where they are going on vacation.
Dr Daniels diagnosis (reporter Daniel Nyhlen): Victoria has set her goal on having little ones with her hunky Ockelbo dude. whether she will be succesful or not is all depending on one thing: that Daniel wants to...

http://www.aftonbladet.se/
"gym mogul"...how fast things can change One day a little fish with 30% shareholding of a little gym, the other day a "gym mogul".
I think "Dr. Daniel" is missing in his theory, that it also depends on Victoria, if she really wants to have children with Olof Daniel. He claims that, but what are his sources...
Old 08-14-2005, 09:11 AM
Heir Apparent

It seems this week´s SDT has a lot to tell.
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4444sdt_s.jpg

When I read it right, Daniel´s parents visited Solliden this summer. The Royal couple visited the Westlings in Ockelbo. And Victoria & Daniel met Mary & Frederik.
Who has the details?? When this all is true, then we can count to 99. 99% on a wedding next year. (But since it´s a tabloid 99.99% of the article could be wrong. Or the article tells something differently than the headlines )
Old 08-14-2005, 10:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
It seems this week´s SDT has a lot to tell.
http://www.ritva.com/_private/tid4444sdt_s.jpg

When I read it right, Daniel´s parents visited Solliden this summer. The Royal couple visited the Westlings in Ockelbo. And Victoria & Daniel met Mary & Frederik.
Who has the details?? When this all is true, then we can count to 99. 99% on a wedding next year. (But since it´s a tabloid 99.99% of the article could be wrong. Or the article tells something differently than the headlines )
Well how did the royal couple manage not to get photographed in Ockelbo or at least not their staff getting photographed? No neighbour of the Westlings had a camera and could not need some extra money?
Old 08-14-2005, 10:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Well how did the royal couple manage not to get photographed in Ockelbo or at least not their staff getting photographed? No neighbour of the Westlings had a camera and could not need some extra money?
That´s what we would have done, right Mixer?
But I guess for the good neighbourship it´s not so good, when you spot neighbour Svensson photographing you and your guests.
Old 08-14-2005, 10:39 AM
Courtier

Quote:
But I guess for the good neighbourship it´s not so good, when you spot neighbour Svensson photographing you and your guests.
And anyway for the money you could earn with you can easily relocate. And if the royal car is on the public pathway in front of their hous i would photograph it anyay. That would more than sufficient. Or maybe if I had a brand new Videocamera Vidotape the road.
Old 08-14-2005, 05:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Illegal photography. Ooh, I like it. Goodness knows we've all done it before, except the stakes are high when you are dealing with royalty. No, I guess they have good neighbours which is very important. I'd sue my neighbours if they ever filmed me while I was in the pool or something. ha ha ha.

Old 08-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Yes, well, we never know but that's what it looks like. Let us not dwell on the hand actions. Oh, Daniel. Hmm, I wish he wouldn't grease his hair back like some disgusting mullet thing (the best way I can describe it). Eww! It just looks awful.
Illegal photography. Ooh, I like it. Goodness knows we've all done it before, except the stakes are high when you are dealing with royalty. No, I guess they have good neighbours which is very important. I'd sue my neighbours if they ever filmed me while I was in the pool or something. ha ha ha.
Maybe after "crown princess Mary" Australians are generally filming their neighbour girls in the hope, that they will become princesses one day :p

I think the neighbours of the Westlings are indeed ok. So far they have kept more or less mum.
Only 2 neighbour girls have once talked to the press. Emily (left in the pic, the right one is her sister Sabina) said "Daniel has stopped and talked to my mother" (wow, Emily ) Are these sticks cigarettes and an ash-tray...bad girls (I´ve dealt too long with Americans here ) social boss Olle Westling should put them into a programme...something like "stop smoking or die".

Old 08-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Maybe after "crown princess Mary" Australians are generally filming their neighbour girls in the hope, that they will become princesses one day :p

I think the neighbours of the Westlings are indeed ok. So far they have kept more or less mum.
Only 2 neighbour girls have once talked to the press. Emily (left in the pic, the right one is her sister Sabina) said "Daniel has stopped and talked to my mother" (wow, Emily ) Are these sticks cigarettes and an ash-tray...bad girls (I´ve dealt too long with Americans here ) social boss Olle Westling should put them into a programme...something like "stop smoking or die".
Yeah, maybe. Re: the bolded bit They don't look like cigarettes to me (more like a spoon and a bowl), or are you being sarcastic? But as I've said many times before, my eyes are terrible, so it could very well be and I wouldn't notice (like when CP Victoria was kissing a frog and I couldn't even see the frog).

Old 08-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle
Yes, well, we never know but that's what it looks like. Let us not dwell on the hand actions. Oh, Daniel. Hmm, I wish he wouldn't grease his hair back like some disgusting mullet thing (the best way I can describe it). Eww! It just looks awful.
What would be illegal if you took a pic on th public paveway or of the royal car and the guards on the street?
Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Mr. "I´m so cool" and princess "I am so happy to watch my brother" have yesterday watched Carl Philip driving (look in his thread).

Aftonbladet has now even noticed Victoria´s VD-necklace. According to them this must be a sign for an engagement (well, when it would be like this, then she should be engaged by now...because she has worn it already in February)
ETW was asked and she says, that Victoria does like this piece very much, that she doesn´t know from where it is (do we believe that our Lisbeth? ) and she has stolen Victoria´s universal answer to engagement-questions "the crown princess will tell, when the day comes"

And Nyhlén has found a source, who told him, that Victoria is deeply in love with Daniel and wants him wholeheartedly as hubby (hm, I wonder how and when sources tell him such things )

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/karlek...685352,00.html
Old 08-16-2005, 12:58 PM
Courtier

from the go-cart race....CAPTION: CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA and boyfriend DANIEL WESTLING at the Red Bull ultimate driver Go-Kart race.

from newscom.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	181190   Click image for larger version

Name:	21.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	181191   Click image for larger version

Name:	22.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	181192   Click image for larger version

Name:	23.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	181193  

Name:	24.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	181194   Click image for larger version

Name:	25.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	181195   Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	181196   Click image for larger version

Name:	27.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	181197  

Name:	28.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	181198  
Old 08-16-2005, 01:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigheadshirmp
from the go-cart race....CAPTION: CROWN PRINCESS VICTORIA and boyfriend DANIEL WESTLING at the Red Bull ultimate driver Go-Kart race.

from newscom.
Thank you for the pictures bigheadshirmp! :)

For once in a very long time, I really like Victoria's hair. It's so long and so soft looking!

And do my eyes deceive me, or do I actually see a hint of a genuine smile on Daniel's face rather than his usual grimace or smirk, which is passed off as a smile? http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=181198
Old 08-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I agree, Alexandria. That's a nice, soft, casual hairdo on Victoria. So much better than keeping it swept back in a pony-tail.

Tags
crown princess victoria, current events, daniel westling, relationships